In a top secret bunker one mile below an anonymous field in the Great British countryside is the headquarters of MI7. A party is being held for the appointment of the new spymaster - a secretive man who never shows his face and is only know by his pseudonym @INovaeFlavien. Just as the agents are getting into a complex game involving a hand grenade and a bottle of absinthe one of the staff runs into the hall, looking pale and shouts out the terrible news - enemy agents have infiltrated the compound and murdered the chief! Instantly everyone casts suspicious glances around the room - the dastardly enemy agents would have be be found and dealt with before anyone could leave the bunker.
This is the wolf game! There are two teams, staff (often referred to as humans) and infiltrators (often referred to as wolves). Both teams are trying to eliminate the other team. The infiltrators are a small but coordinated team of merciless killers, they are aware of each others identities and will work together to destroy the staff. The staff are a much larger team but cannot trust anyone but themselves.
The game has two phases, night and day. During the night phase the infiltrator team will communicate with one another in secret and murder an innocent member of staff. During the day phase all players (staff and infiltrators) will vote on who to lynch for the murder - staff must try to deduce the real identity of the infiltrators whilst the infiltrators team will be carefully sowing confusion and misinformation.
If you’re new to the game we have a lot of experienced players, ask them for advice (but be careful, they may be on the other team). Naturally you may also ask me (the GM) for advice, but I am limited in what I can say without ruining the game!
Some players may receive special roles. These roles may be passive or active, may happen during the day or the night, and may be given to staff or infiltrators - it depends entirely on the role.
- The GM will never directly lie.
- Violating any rule is punishable by death.
- During the night phase no one may post in the forum thread. However, private messaging between players is allowed at any time of the day or night.
- Dead players must never contact other players about the game. They may post one single message to roleplay their death, but this must not contain any important information about the game.
- PM Communications between the GM and the player are secret. Do not screenshot or directly quote PMs from the GM to other players.
- Days will last 48 hours, nights will last 24 hours. Inactive players will be killed mercilessly.
- Votes and day role actions should be bold.
- Editing of posts is not allowed
- Every player must post at least once per day phase.
Secret Agents (12/15)
hollifer - Soviet defector TerranAmbass Topperfalkon - Special Agent Falkon Lomsor - Field Agent 6c-6f-6d Arkenbrien - WRT1900AC Router AKA Calico
- cybercritic/NobleBrutus - Undercover organised crime investigator
LyskTrevise - Information Operations Officer King_Cosmos - American Special Envoy
- nafen - Janitor
- The_Sane - W.O. Logistics & Finance
Enginish - Thomas Enginish, Engineer
TheBrickWall - Megarith, Support agent jubbahey
To sign up simply post I’m in below along with who you will be roleplaying in this game (we’re going for campy spy thriller, be flamboyant with your role play, but remember not everyone in the bunker is a secret agent).
- Night 0 - Spymaster Flavien Murdered
- Day 1 - jubbahey saves the day
- Night 1 - Enginish murdered, Arkenbrien assassinated
- Day 2 - King_Cosmos fails aquatic training course
- Night 2 - TheBrickWall loses the shooting tournament
- Day 3 - Hollifer is invincible
- Night 3 - LyskTrevise discovers a plot
- Day 4 - TerranAmbass thrown into lava, Lomsor shot by Topperfalkon
- Night 4 - Topperfalkon fails a special mission