The Wolf Game - Murder Party - Day 5 - Infiltrators and Nafen win!

Anyone else going to trust Lysk while more people die?

Hollifer,

What happens if you room with a wolf?

Why did you choose to room with me last night? If you die while seducing someone, why pick a target as visible and likely to die as myself? Wouldnt that put you at a big risk? Why not a more quiet player that no one paid attention to?

You already admitted to lying about being able to protect someone at night, and you admitted you died if the person you roomed with died, so if thats true, it makes no sense to room with me.

@NobleBrutus

I don’t hold any value in your theory but I would still be interested in a response / explanation to this:


@hollifer

You’ve confused him with your unexpected sexual advances, but I too am curios. There are other much more handsome (and safer) choices in the bunker.

1 Like

/panic post

Am I dead? Just got my Internet back after spending about 4 hours on the phone with support in the past week, gonna check up on what is happening and post something proper.

You got subbed by NobleBrutus, as we didn’t know if you’d be online again in a hurry and you were about to be killed for being AFK

@cybercritic Do you want your place back? :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh, well thanks for keeping me alive, can we be a character with a split personality or something?

Ok, so you pushed me to reveal what I was pursuing. I in no way thought it would be more than a discussion creating post in its current form - I even said in my original post that the way I had categorised a lot of people was very woolly and I thought this was just good to foster some discussion.

It does not contradict at all what you told me. You said very clearly your role has no implicit alignment for a spy film, hence I lumped you in the ‘civilian’ / employee / hired hands pile.

What did you expect me to do with it? The fact is now that I’ve asked everyone, everyone wants to know what I came up with… I say again that there is nothing certain in the post and I in no way tried to imply greater information than I have. But keeping every possibility to myself would be of no greater benefit - so I thought.

I go on holiday on the 28th so if you want to catch up on the thread it’d be best if we can find an opportune moment to switch I think.

1 Like

I picked your name out of a random number generator

Did that include your own name? It seems that without trying to at least make an educated guess you’d be just as safe staying in your own room. I’m not sure the chances of having no deaths in the night is worth the risk of losing two.

The schizophrenic spy. A dangerous combination for 1 personality to know certain classified information and another to not.

I only have a few minutes this morning but I just want to point something out. Along the same vein of thinking that Martin wouldn’t make 13 players with roles and 1 without, I don’t think Martin would make the wolves so easy to figure out through a theme. It makes it so you don’t even have to play the game other than figuring out the title of roles.

Honestly it’s really clever if it is true but I don’t think it will hold up.

1 Like

@martindevans Are we permitting cyber to resume his role? If so, are we going to do so during this day? And if so, it might be worth extending the day so that cyber is less disadvantaged.

It looks like NobleBrutus is willing to give his position back to cybercritic. In which case I think the best thing to do is to let NobleBrutus play the rest of today and we’ll do the swap back overnight.

2 Likes

If I were you hollifer and my random number generator picked Lysk, I’d be like ‘Go to sleep RNG, you’re drunk.’ and pick somebody else to knock boots with. Just doesn’t really add up, to me.

1 Like

Man I feel really stranded with the situation that is layed out here. Don’t really see much options for me.

Why do i feel like im the only onr interestef in finding the wolves?

If you agree with my theory on Hollifer, post why you think that.

If you dont, why not?

And if you dont agree (or even if you do) what alternative evidence or theoriea do you have?

@Lomsor who do you find suspicious?

@Ovog why havent you posted much?

@Hollifer what happens if you sleep with a wolf?

@Skyentist, did you mean nobles or my theory when you made your ladt post about role names?

Im still at work (posting from phone) so wont ve that active for another 3 or so hours

It’s strange. It feels like some form of fatigue. Someone already did all the work. There already is a lot of information here. I already struggle to form an opinion with the Information there already is. This whole setting does that. Where every ounce of Information could be a lie, a ploy, deception, fiction even if someone jumps out and tells everyone how their information lines up and makes sense, is legit and makes everything clear and easy to understand you still come out with some theory that is equally possibly true.
You can go back and read my post. I have suspicions but the new information makes me doubt myself. At this point I’m too emotionally confused to feel anything useful anymore when reading any of the last posts.

I’ll try again RL tomorrow morning.
There’s nothing I could rationalize right now. Either I believe one side or the other. I don’t see how I could lay it more down than it already is.

2 Likes