The Wolf Game - Murder Party - Day 5 - Infiltrators and Nafen win!

Perhaps targetable was a poor choice of words. I can’t die if someone tries to kill me at my room and i’m out getting laid.

2 Likes

Depends on which role has priority. Maybe it’s first come first server. Maybe Jailers always have priority.

1 Like

Or you’re just making it all up as you go along… heh.

2 Likes

Don’t send me to the chopping block because of a poorly worded post, now. Or because you didn’t like the name of my role in the first place, which seems to be the initial line of questioning? This evidence really sucks.

1 Like

If you can be killed when the person you are protecting is killed, then how can you protect them? I don’t understand.

So, i’m here, I need to read since the day started, i’m going to do so

I was lying about my protector role to protect myself

Mine as well.

I’m trying to figure out why BrickWall was killed based on his posting history and get nothing. He spent the majority of the last day arguing against Lysk’s plan. Lysk has since quoted him changing his own views on after the knowledge of Cosmos being a defector came to light.

Before we shift the next witch hunt to hollifer, did Brick ever reveal his role or any more information to you @LyskTrevise? You seem to have had the most communication with him. I never messaged him once. Did Brick talk to or reveal information to anyone else?

@hollifer Can you give us any more information that might prove your innocence? Who did you try to use your role on the first two nights? Why didn’t you come out with it day 1? If you can’t be killed at night then your only weakness is to die by lynch(as it likes might happen). At that point only wolves would press so hard to lynch someone who is invulnerable to them.

Despite Lysk leading the charge, he hasn’t voted for you. Only TA has followed his lead and actually voted for you.

So, can you provide information that might prove you are human, if so you can become a rallying point while you’re alive. If not, and you get lynched and you turn out to be human, there will surely be wolves among those who voted for you and we can narrow some suspects.

Damn. I just typed all that up and then this.

I really wanted you to be human with your previous role description but you’re digging yourself a hole.

If you’re not a protector then what does your role do?

Please read the thread. I’ve stated the truth already.

Oh I thought you meant you were going back on your words saying that you didn’t even protect yourself. So to clarify, you can sleep in someone elses room, and if you are attacked during the night you are safe. Then if I understand right the person whose room you sleep in is attacked you both die?

2 Likes

this is correct

Well, we can still make that work, provided you’re permitted to actually use your role.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm how the jailor role works? Can the seductress sleep with someone who has been jailed? If yes would that mean 2 people are safe for the night? I don’t know if I trust anyone as a confirmed human yet, but if we get to that point hollifer could always use their role on that person and keep themselves safe. Of course I’m assuming hollifer is a human, telling the truth, and doesn’t get killed in another fashion during the day. If the theory on the medic role working during the day, maybe there are other roles that can be used during the day as well.

Ok, I am at a real cross roads to be honest. I’m a bit inclined at the moment to believe hollifer is telling the truth, HOWEVER, if she isn’t, she possibly has the ability to convert a human to a wolf.

So we have two options really,
1.) Lynch her regardless of what she says and check alignment
2.) Leave her alive and pursue another lynch target and risk a possible wolf conversion.

I’m inclined to believe her because, I think Noble might have been right about the sleeper agent. I think a sleeper agent would work one of two ways: 1. a role such as Hollifers could ONLY be used on a sleeper agent. (not likely since this would require probably the prior knowledge of who the sleeper was) 2. The sleeper is activated when he is targeted for the night kill.

However, I don’t think that a convert role AND a sleeper are likely to exist at the same time. I think its one or the other. So…

What to do…

Is this still based on my role sharing the name of a role in another game?

I don’t think Hollifer is wolves, since the argument of the role being the same as the mafia role sounds really weak to me.

I’m starting to suspect Nafen, He already is trowing suspicion on me and Hollifer, but only enough to go unnoticed. Also he was the only one that didn’t tell Lysk (the other person I belive was because he was dead). Alone these things are nothing to go by, but I think we need to be careful.

Saying that ‘there may be an avenue of questioning there’ doesn’t directly translate to me being suspicious of you, just that you’re one of the people that we might want to hear the opinion of today.

I’m not the only one throwing suspicion on Hollifer so I don’t see why you’d single me out for that. I mean, it’s not like I’ve even cast a vote today because I want to see if she has any more of a defense first. Cosmos didn’t post until the last second the previous day, whether because of being busy or just because he wanted us to waste as much time as possible arguing back and forth about lynching him when all we were really doing was waiting for his response.

Since hollifer is actually posting, I’m going to wait a while before voting.

I’ve made my points, any arguments from hereon are recursive as no new evidence against me has been brought up

spamcharacters because otherwise 2 quotes has no content.

@NobleBrutus Given you’ve been busy interrogating us on our roles, maybe you want to weigh in a bit here. Because at the moment I’m still pretty suspicious of you.