The Wolf Game - Murder Party - Day 5 - Infiltrators and Nafen win!

Which reminds me - please remember that editing and deleting posts is banned!

3 Likes

To clarify, my role is the Seductress - I visit people at night, and protect them. I cannot prove I am not lying about this without metagaming, so my best bet is to be as honest as possible and leave a pure corpse.

1 Like

But surely not as much as before, right. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:


Either way there’s a lot of assumptions … again.

I won’t pick a side yet but Hollifer protection story holds up when it comes to consistency. She has hinted at such a function in her role when I asked about her comment right at the start of day 2. I didn’t have any more contact though. Conveniently she didn’t have chance to prove what her role does. Maybe she can convert people. But not into infiltrators … I see a pastern in the targets forming here …

On the other hand conveniently if her role works the way Lysk says it does. Then maximum damage control has wisely been engaged by Lysk. A dangerous tool of the infiltrator has been found and should be disposed off. We’ll see. I’m awaiting more input.


Now I will shoutout again to the fringe people. It feels like we are at, like, day 6 or something. @Ovog, @nafen, @skyentist and @The_Sane, nothing to say about the new accusations towards hollifer?

3 Likes

[quote=“LyskTrevise, post:269, topic:5314”]What did you think of Cosmos’ argument? [/quote] I thought it a bit odd. A lot of talk about understanding the reasoning behind your plan, but no real substance beyond trying to keep other “roleless” players hidden; combined with everything else, it almost seemed like a wolf trying to maintain his comrades plausible deniability.

Honestly, at the time, I thought he was either another inexperienced human or clumsy wolf. Trying to shut down an information-gathering plan without so much as offering an alternative or a modification? Odd. Very Odd.

A third of the responses were roleless, but only one guy came forward? At all? I find that odd. Especially now that Cosmos was revealed to most definitely have a role.

[quote=“LyskTrevise, post:269, topic:5314”]What do you think of Hollifer now that I’ve revealed this information?[/quote] Combined with their rather weak defenses so far, I think Hollifer is starting to look mighty suspicious.

1 Like

How could I make my defence stronger? The evidence is entirely circumstantial.

2 Likes

Your defense consists solely saying that Lysk is lying. That’s pretty fucking weak if you ask me. You want to make your defense stronger?

Tell us how your role works. We’ve had a lot of different “protector” roles in the past, they’ve all worked differently. How do you “protect” people?

Had kind of an off day today, sleep deprivation can’t be cured by obscene amounts of coffee it seems and I’ve been in bed feeling like crap most of the day, so I’m only just now gotten onto my computer.

Honestly, I’m even more confused now than I was before. It seemed to me that since Cosmos seems to have had a role that was not beneficial to us, we could trust Lysk as he was the main gun trying to shoot Cosmos down and that we should question TheBrickWall as he was one of those trying to shoot down Lysk’s claims, despite Cosmos himself not chiming in with any sort of defense for himself. But since TheBrickWall was targeted last night, that little theory has gone out the window too.

Apart from that I think Ovog wanted to shoot Lysk down as well, so there may be an avenue of questioning there. I also find it highly suspicious that somebody would claim to be immune at night, since IF THEY WERE HUMAN, that would mean they could survive right up until the end of the game where the wolves would have a majority vote unless they got themselves lynched earlier in the game.

1 Like

I visit them at night, and them and I are both protected from being killed. You’re ignoring the part where I’ve explained this over and over in favour of getting the Lynch. Pretty fucking weak if you ask me.

1 Like

[quote=“hollifer, post:289, topic:5314”]I visit them at night, and them and I are both protected from being killed.
[/quote]

I call bullshit. There is no way Martin would a role that overpowered. You’re basically claiming you’re invincible.

3 Likes

My input:

That sounds a bit OP.

If, theoretically, you were able to block a kill and get yourself confirmed as a human wolves would have no way of responding. Admittedly martin hasn’t had the best track record for balanced games, but this combined with the automatic alignment reveal on a lynch (and some other things) seems to be a big swing away from what I’ve come to expect.

4 Likes

Ok, to complete my no third party argument I will address that Ark was assassinated.

Clearly a human assassin was not the cause. In Martin’s statement he left room that it could have been a third party - however we must ask “What possible motive could they have?”. I believe the only motive that makes sense is that the assassin was actually a wolf assassin and they calculated as a group that shortening the game at a time when no information could be gleamed from the assassination was to their advantage.

@Ovog I am awaiting your input.

1 Like

So I’m dead anyway due to reasons I can’t wrap my head around, but here’s the truth of the matter.

My role visits people at night. Neither of us are immune, but my room isn’t targetable. I was lying about this to attempt to stop myself getting ganked by the wolves and live a little longer seeing as my role was made public by somebody else.

1 Like

What does this mean?

4 Likes

I can still die if the person I seduce dies, but if you visit my room, I’m not there.

3 Likes

Oh … that kind of seduce.

2 Likes

And you tried to visit Lysk?

Lysk would appear to be a prime wolf target imo… kind of a risky move.

1 Like

I believe its called a dirty stopout.

3 Likes

Yet you’ve been successfully locked up twice now. Odd.

2 Likes

If your room is not targetable then how would you manage to get role blocked like you claimed? If your role is blocked that suggests that you never leave your room in the first place…

2 Likes

How in all that is holy and good is this Odd.

1 Like