The Wolf Game - ISS Relatively Fast - Psychopaths Win!

Interesting! Beats my ordering I guess :open_mouth:

I think the more times we suggest orderings, the more variations there will be for the wolves to choose from. I say we just go with:

Now, how exactly do you extract an order from that? (Literally no chance of me being bias here :smile: )

EDIT:

I asked that last game, we were told it is not really of consequence. Just as long as it isn’t hidden away anywhere.

You were the only one who edited their post, so the original player order first post seed would be:

LyskWalkingBoomThanksIEmperorSoooooMattIThisICanLarcWhatAsHeyYeah

Which gives us:

92939fc37b14cb0c5e124c32479a9b21a6a633cd914f8428c423dcaed277d7e5

As to how to use it: like this. It gives us a sequence of numbers from 1 to 17 (inclusive) based on an alphanumeric seed. Anyone should be able to independently verify it. I’d just take the order of equipment, make buckets of an equally distributed size, and assign the players based on the numbers from top to bottom. Leaving one person to be lynched, likely the last.

EDIT: Stuff.

EDIT2: Well, order of equipment won’t work. We have 10 equipments. So we need to decide on which to repair and how many people to assign to each. I’d suggest we lynch whoever doesn’t go to their assigned spot. I’ll let someone else continue this from here on out, this is getting out of hand… :smiley:

1 Like

Can you give us an ordered list of all the people before you step out, one that we will use instead of the signup sequence?

Then we can put that into Noble’s list and continue from there…

I’ll reorganise the list one last time. No changes to this one.

2 Likes

Hmm. Well, this got out of hand pretty quickly. We’re far outside of my area of expertise at this point, so I’m just going to follow the train with the most people on it. What’s important is that we follow some kind of plan, and since there are merits to both the doubles and triples methods I’m willing to accept either.
(Also sorry I can’t keep up as much as I’d like, classes are heating up this week)

It will be done.
Security Grid.
Or whatever Noble’s final iteration of his plan tells me to do.

I’ve nominated Xamino as the lynch compensator as he compiled the word used in the SHA256.

Lynch Compensator
10. xamino

Medical Bay
8. mattk50
15. Lomsor - Chief Elevator Technician
1. @LyskTrevise - Nominal Systems Announcer
13. @Skyentist - Astrophysicist/Navigator

Cryogenic Storage
2. @Cise - Chief Political Officer
7. Arkenbrien - Kitchen Assistant
3. @The_Sane - Chief Steward

Point Defense Array
11. NobleBrutus
4. LucasFIN - Chief Cartographer
16. King_Cosmos Wins!

Security Grid
5. @TerranAmbass - Hull Repair Specialist
14. @Pendrokar - Royal Guard
12. Enginish

Power Grid
9. cybercritic - Software Engineer
17. Krishna
<s.>6. @Topperfalkon - Emperor

Get to it people; you have 25 hours. Any who resist are lynch targets! Huzzah!

No more iterations. Point defense array.

EDIT: Scoring out as we go. 17/17

2 Likes

A few of them kind of were.

(how do you strike through text again?) edit: found it [s][/s]


Cryogenic Storage

I use [ s]texttexttext[/s]. Without the space in the first bracket-thing.

1 Like

I’ll do my bit and change my system vote to

Power Grid

… I’ll just read the TLDR version @NobleBrutus. :wink:

Cryogenic Storage

Oh, and thanks for finding out how to do strikes.

I’ve removed my previous vote and stand by to compensate for a lynch.

I guess this is the point where I point out that I won’t have to compensate if you guys just lynch me, but I’d prefer not to die. I can assure you all that I am very harmless and only have the best interests for us humans at heart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Retracting vote on Xamino.

And going with the new plan:

Point Defence Array

Alright. Work work.

POWERGRID

Standing by … waiting for the night shift. Once the robots need to refuel it’s manual labour time :stuck_out_tongue:

Changing to Medical Bay

According to the age of the day start post roughly 24 hours remain today.

Now that you have systems sorted out may I remind you that you do actually need to lynch someone too!

1 Like

Last player to conform to the system master plan gets my vote. The race is on.

3 Likes

I’ll switch to the Security Grid.

My Emperor needs to do labor? That is a disgrace, you will regret your decision. I am sorry Emperor, but I cannot protect you from labor against this many peasants.

Security Grid
And Krishna is my current Lynch target. How dare thee protect thyself from the wrath of my Emperor and stops creating music?
Krishna

Do we?

Switching to Power Grid as per plan. Also revoking my lynch vote against Krishna as per prior justification (will update original post a bit later)