The Wolf Game - ISS Relatively Fast - Psychopaths Win!

I don’t know if I missed the fact the King_Cosmos was the middle man between The_sane and Enginish earlier, but now that I know that, I have enough cause to withdraw my vote from the_sane.

Now regarding the fact of ever verifying information from Enginish. I would have simply PMed everyone from the defense grid and looked for anything that conflicted the information I was given. If Enginish had been a wolf then he could have lied to me, and then I would have double checked that information against other members of the same system. I would have discovered the lie as and so would have the other members of the subsystem. It’s a system I kind of developed a long time ago I dubbed “door to door” which is probably only known to a few people.

My list of suspects of people who were in contact with Enginish
King_Cosmos, Arkenbrien, LyskTrevise, Myself

call it paranoia, but like I’ve been suggesting, I feel like this a clever attempt at framing me for killing Enginish because he knew I was attempting to get information. I feel as though a wolf must have known about my attempt at set this all in motion. Unlike others here I do believe the wolves could hatch such a simple yet elaborate plan.

I feel with a certainty there is a wolf among these names. Now that King_Cosmos has been revealed to be the middle man between The_Sane and Enginish and what he did on day 1 He has jumped up to the top of my list of suspects. I’m going to bed now. I hope I have time to defend myself tomorrow should the need arise.

King_Cosmos

:grin: I just wanted to point out this, because lolz.


On a different subject, I too am going to bed, and I usually dont have time to respond before the day ends in situations like these. I have contemplated switching to cise for today, but I have decided against it due to the medbay dissections being unavailable to us, as previously mentioned by someone. If we lynch Cise, I would like to dissect him and get some info.

On the other hand, I’m not all entirely convinced hes a wolf quite yet, I mean, I can see where hes coming from and all, and I just have this feeling now (because I know him IRL) that hes simply being too obvious this game. I think Cise is a very talented wolf player, for many reasons, but a terrible human for the same reasons. He also mentioned, when I was perhaps going to get lynched on day 1 due to not following Noble’s plan at first (due to being at school) that I would not be able to post for a few hours, and I feel like if he really was a wolf, would he have said that? I don’t know, this game is fucked.

Still, Krishna today and then I say we just see where we stand again, urgh.

I’m kinda dozing off so I’ll just make it quick.

Cise, you were the one trying to make a sketchy deal. Don’t pin this on me. It doesn’t even makes sense. How is letting people know that your acting strange even remotely wolf like? I was already in the process of talking to the Sane about my own impending lynching when I learned about the messages from Enginish. With Enginish’s blessing, I told The Sane about what was going on so he could be on the look out for any more strange behavior going on in Cryo. I don’t know about you, I don’t want other humans ill equipped to recognize threats. I’ll recognize that sharing info that might harm the human cause in general is dangerous, but sharing any info that might lead to catching a wolf is always good. At best you made an ill-conceived plan to catch a wolf without any sort of back up, and at worst you are a wolf probing for info.

I suspicious of you, but I think I’d prefer to have Medbay back before I seriously consider moving forward with taking you down. I’ll try to check back in the morning, however, it is looking to me like I might need to abstain from voting. I don’t want to vote for Krishna because he is on the same subsystem as me. It needs people to protect it and a vote from me on Krishna would only look like I’m vying for power. The Sane makes more than a strong enough case not to vote for him. I’d like to consider voting for Cise, but my better judgement says this is not the time for that. Voting for anyone else would be pointless because I don’t have enough evidence or time to push a vote to a lynch in time.

I’ll try and check in the morning before the day cycle ends.

Alright I have had it with you. Still not sure if you are probing me for outside information, but the only other one that has agreed with you that all subsystems have an alternative function is LyskTrevise I haven’t got a confirmation on this from anyone else. @LucasFIN have failed to provide information that made you arrive to such an assessment.

LucasFIN

I haven’t received actual confirmation. @The_Sane, @Cise, @Arkenbrien

Even then, you are offering me to repair a system that is most useful to wolves while I am already under suspicion by few.

Regardless of who we decide to freeze there will be no confirmation. And if someone does leak our intended freeze target, even to the target, I will be more than a little miffed.

Vote for your system.


@Krishna, perhaps you would like to reread my posts.

[quote=“Krishna, post:359, topic:710”]
My vote against you was initially cast because of your all out attack on cise. It seemed to me that you thought to have been exposed, and had to get a full attack mode on.[/quote]

It was a question founded on suspicious behaviour.

Now, you together with Lysk is doing all you can to discredit me and lynch me.

What have I done to discredit you (until now)? My focus was on the issue with Cise and all the questions it threw up.

On top of that, I thought you suspicious when you wanted to confirm the details of the Power Grid.

Me checking that Cosmos was not lying to me = suspicious?

Krishna

I am part of the PDA and EC teams. Both have a desperate measure and a consequence for critical failure (the PDA information has actually been given to you in PM). If I can have a say then the EC information will not probably be shared with you at this point…

This means Lysk is confirming he sees the same thing in his subsystems.So that makes at least 4 already.

You are right that the cryo has been said to have only one function. But this is why I said possibly in that paragraph. And why I ended up voting for Krishna instead of you.

Also. Why would the Medbay be explicitly mentioned in the First Day Post as not having a failure condition if most of the others would?

I can confirm that indeed it does not have a critical fail situation.

I can also confirm that the Environmental Control has a desperate and critical fail consequence.

Because it was critical. Now that the game is in progress its a different situation.

edit: Partly retracted. Forgot about things going critical start of day 2

Krishna: (5) LucasFIN, mattk50, LyskTrevise, The_Sane, NobleBrutus
Cise: (1) Arkenbrien,
The_Sane: (1) Krishna
King_Cosmos: (1) Cise
LucasFIN: (1) Pendrokar

Reading through again there is certainly a group of players that I find suspicious. Krishna only responds under pressure and confirming his alignment will tell us almost nothing. Comparing that to other suspicious people like Cosmos, Cise and Pendrokar who’s alignments will reveal information leads me to conclude that Krishna may be the best choice for a lynch today without the Med Bay handy.

That wouldn’t be problem except for the fact you’ve also done almost nothing not suspicious.

You used this last game as well. I do not buy this ‘counter vote’ logic. You should vote for someone for a reason and we should be able to then go back learn something from that (once we know the alignment of either you or your target), we can learn nothing from a counter vote and it is therefore counter to the human’s cause.

I am reluctant to join the bandwagon, but I think withholding a vote or casting a different vote simply because you worry what that might say about you down the line is more suspicious than just following your logic. I am looking at you Cosmos.

Krishna

Very well.

Repairing Power Grid

I see. Information received, lynch vote retracted.

Come to think of it I’m not sure if lynching Krishna without being able to autopsy him is the best idea. Finding out that he is a wolf for sure would narrow down the suspect list dramatically. Whereas finding out Cise is a wolf (for example) would still leave a lot of possibilities.

I know it’s too late to change now but the people left alive that could potentially still have a ‘link’ with Krishna make for a pretty small list.

Retracted my vote. Will reinstate later if the situation is the same.

I don’t see how this help us. That list is smaller because he hasn’t interacted much.

Hah, I guess my little list of suspicious people hit were it should.

I strongly suggest using the medic bay and dissecting me when it is up and running. Using it will hopefully shed some light on the alignments of the people who are voting for me.
I also suggest that you move more people on to the power grid. Two is probably not enough.

That is all I think. I’m going out for a beer tonight so I don’t know if I will post more, so just to make it clear and to help humans:
The power grid can damage a chosen system at night.
Going desperate it damages all systems (including it self I guess).
Critical fail means all systems are disabled until a second power system is repaired.

EDIT: discussion with me and cosmos in the power grid thread:

EDIT 2.

Nice try. Dissecting me will show that I am human, and will cast bad light on you and your friends on my list.

That list is smaller because so many people have been willing to kill him. ie, those who haven’t yet wanted to kill him are more likely to be wolves. Even ignoring the people who have voted for him after it was apparent he was doomed, its a small list.

Well. That information will always be revealed after Alignment scan. Not really an argument in my opinion.
Why don’t you use the information we provided from yesterday then?
We know that Terran was a Human. The possibility of Krishna being human is also there.

King_Cosmos: NobleBrutus, Arkenbrien, Skyentist, Mattk50
TerranAmbassador: The_Sane, Pendrokar, King_Cosmos, LyskTrevise, Lomsor
Krishna: LucasFIN, Xamino, mattk50


I see that Krishna could be a wolf. But as I said further up. I don’t like to vote on inactives. Even if he now defends himself. I hope you guys are right and he is. Dissecting him will reveal if you are right or wrong.

Although the lack of any real counter vote makes me doubt that a little. 5 Votes wouldn’t be hard to beat at this stage. So where are the wolves?

1 Like

You misunderstand. Finding out Krishna is a wolf for sure means that everyone who has been apparently willing to kill him, even counting only those who voted before he was doomed, would be much more likely human. Therefore on the flip side of things it leaves a small list of people who are more likely to be wolves.

I’m counting day 2 too. Krishna came close to being lynched then as well.

I understand. I just say that that isn’t an argument to kill anyone. It is given fact of wolf games and standard procedure.

The absence of a counter vote is what worries me. That is mostly the best indicator that we have a wolf targeted. Nothing showed up. Ether the wolfs are unorganized … which I don’t believe. Or Krishna is a human. …

Oh we are at day 3 not two? Ups … let me edit my mistakes from above.

It’s a though nut …

My point is to not kill him today (though that is unlikely to happen) as we can not autopsy him and I think there would be great value in autopsying him if it were to confirm he was a wolf.

I’m confused… what you are trying to say?

I’m trying to counteract the trust you want to put (in the future) onto the people who voted on Krishna by wielding this argument.

You can still assume he was a wolf going further out. Sure it is your point that he shouldn’t be lyneched today so we can use the truth … somewhen in two days … to our advantage but why don’t you target someone else then? Who is number two on your suspect list?

Except for Lucas, most of the votes for Kishna happened in the last hours before the end of the day 2.

Ether the wolves sit this one out or are among the votes.

If he is a wolf and that gets confirmed then would it not at least imply humanness in those willing to kill him? Of course it wouldn’t be foolproof, but it would be useful. Bleh. Why am I even arguing this point with you? It’s not going to happen…

Cise for now, and I’m not going to vote for him.