The Wolf Game - ISS Relatively Fast - Psychopaths Win!

you missed the part where I said I was going to bed at 2 am and considering 8 hours is considered a normal amount of sleep, I woke up at a decent time. I also know that you know Enginish so I can only presume that you are on central time. so it’s a bit of a leap of faith to consider than I am “ignoring you” and you were rather quick to jump to this point in an attempt to make me look bad, and give you an excuse to vote for me and maybe sway enough people to band wagon against me and kill me.

Continuing forward with your…uh… rebuttal. What I did was hardly sketchy in the context of the wolf game. Players have to take risks to achieve information early on in the games. Humans gain a massive advantage by getting as much information as possible as early as possible, however, like I’ve been saying Enginish’s death has been setup to look like a “bad drug deal” and I firmly believe a wolf must be one of the people who was also in contact with him and knew of our deal. At best I made a plan to catch a wolf on day 2 when NO ONE was a confirmed human other than the dead, so would have backed me up?

Now since you seem so fond of expecting me to be here within a certain allocation of time how come you couldn’t hold yourself accountable the same way on day 1? you had an entire, what was it, 6-8 hours to ensure you voted for the right location? I firmly believe

Is a shoddy cover for being a wolf because these things don’t “accidentally” happen

Now this med bay deal. I would like to point we only have one more use according to @LyskTrevise. I was told we get 2 uses before we can longer use it. As such, and I know how wolfy this sounds, I move to not dissect @Krishna. I know some people feel that this lynch is just kind of a “filler” / get rid of a non-helpful. Plus I’m sure everyone would love to see my alignment.

I foresee myself getting killed/lynched soon and would move to have my body cryoed and our last dissection used on myself to prove that I am indeed human and then set things in motion. This all hinges on me dying though.

In fact I’ll willing to vote for myself and stir up a few more votes for myself as well. We can cryo my body, and then dissect, and then you’ll have ample information and motive to peruse those actively working against me. What say you?

So I have no clue whom to vote for. Still. So anyone want a vote? No?

I’d vote for Cise because pressure but do not want to risk lynching him if someone else suddenly switches. At this time I believe Krishna to be human, but I guess we’ll see soon. Therefore I’ll just gamble on it and vote for The_Sane at this time. Just because I think Krishna might be human.

You think Krishna might be human (which is fair enough). But why the vote on me? Is it because Krishna makes a good argument? :joy:

Not really. I’d actually rather not vote for anyone but that would mean removing voting pattern information from the game, so I do have to vote. And since I’m gambling that Krishna is human voting for someone he votes for should maybe increase my chance of actually voting for someone wolfish. I know, I know, not a very good argument, but as I stated I should vote for someone in any case.

Here, some compensation: :moneybag:

2 Likes

That was a lot to read through. I’m not sure who to vote for either. I don’t have a lot of time to analyze and figure it out right now either because I have class…I’ve been very suspicious of pendrokar and I think he could be a wolf playing the lone human of a subsystem very well. I also don’t want to hop on any bandwagons either…

Pendrokar

The debate in the environmental control room dragged on all day. Accusations of sabotage as well as murder were thrown about and the argument nearly came to blows several times. Some people suggested that the chief political officer must be responsible, “let’s face it”, they said, “even if we’re wrong who would miss a chief political officer?”… cryogenic technician Xamino, still clearly angry about the abuse done to the delicate systems in his absence, shouted incoherently that it must be the chief steward, “He’s clearly insane!”.

The argument slowly turned against Krishna, “What does this guy even do on the ship anyway?” they said, “I can’t find his job description anywhere, it just mentions something about being a composer. It’s gotta be him!”. LyskTrevise was the first to attack, with no warning he grabbed a nearby pressure cylinder and opened the valve; spraying liquid xenon all over Krishna. The composer fell to the floor clutching his frozen arm and screaming in pain but the crew didn’t hesitate, NobleBrutus delivered a brutal kick to his face and Mattk50 laid into him with a crowbar - shattering the frozen flesh of his arm all over the room.

The crew hesitated for a moment; someone commented that this was going to leave an awful mess in the control room. Mattk50 levered open the lift doors and stepped back from the kilometer deep hole down the ship as LucasFIN and LyskTrevise tossed Krishna into the pit.

It Is Now Nighttime
Krishna has been lynched
The night will be 24 hours, starting from when this post was created

4 Likes

The crew gets a good nights sleep for the first time in days; with the shields repaired and operational everyone feels a lot safer and the night is no longer punctuated by the deafening roar of the point defence guns. No one even stirs in their sleep when two huge chunks of ice are vaporised by the deflector shields. Everyone is eventually woken from their sleep and shaken from their false sense of safety by a huge explosion which rocks the ships, triggering the all too familiar deep reds lights and insistent klaxons of the impact alarm.

The crew rushed down to the engineering section - the safest part of the ship - and began assessing the situation. Something had impacted right at the back of the ship, damaging the security grid. Pendrokar, the previous controller of the Security grid, turned pale and sat down heavily while he contemplated just how close he had come to death.

More of the crew slowly filtered into the room, delivering reports of successful repairs to the Medical Bay, Crew Quarters, Point Defence Array and Power Grid. Eventually only Xamino was left to arrive, according to the rest of the
power grid crew he had been seen working on the system but had been off repairing the primary power conduits for most of the night and no one had seen him. Pendrokar fiddled with a control panel, rerouting some of the internal sensors to engineering to scan for life signs, the readout indicated a life sign in the primary elevator shaft… everyone looked over to the elevator, sitting with it’s doors open in the middle of the engineering control room quite clearly empty.

Pendrokar narrowed the sensors resolution, the life sign was actually coming from 10 meters below the lift. A few crew looked a little panicked and sent the lift up one floors whilst holding the doors open; the battered body of Xamino was hanging from the bottom of the lift - a rope tied around his ankle holding him in place. Every time anyone had used the lift today he would have been thrown around the shaft, not protected by the field around the lift which softened the 10G acceleration.

#It Is Now Day 4
Xamino has been murdered by the psychopaths
The day will be 48 hours, starting from when this post was created

Functional Systems

  • Power Grid - Xamino, Pendrokar, King_Cosmos
  • Propulsion - Arkenbrien, Mattk50, Enginish, Pendrokar
  • Deflector - LyskTrevise, Cise, Skyentist, King_Cosmos
  • Point Defence Array - LucasFIN, NobleBrutus
  • Cryogenic Storage - Cise, The_Sane, Arkenbrien
  • Environmental Control - LucasFIN, TerranAmbass, Xamino, NobleBrutus, Lomsor, Krishna
  • Medical Bay - LyskTrevise, Mattk50, Skyentist, Lomsor
  • Crew Quarters - Cise, The_Sane, Arkenbrien

Damaged Systems

  • Structural Integrity
  • Security Grid
3 Likes

Lynch Cise

Xamino? Really? These wolves must be using Lomsor’s technique. This is a weird turn of events.

Moving through the crew quarters gave The Sane a sense of normality for the first time in days. Having been responsible for keeping everything clean before it felt normal to be going through the cabins once more, checking all the surfaces, removing debris. Granted this was a little different, rather than checking for dirt he was checking for cracks and the debris lying around was considerably larger than it used to be, but not enough to matter.

He made sure to be the first to get to the cabins of the now deceased command crew, having cleaned them countless times before he knew where they all hid their little stashes of ‘recreatonal’ items. After finding a few good bottles of bootleg and an ‘entertaining’ magazine with which to while the night away he quickly retreated to the privacy of the shadows.

If you’re wondering about my vote… ask the med bay guys. I wanted to leave the decision of lynching him to the rest of the crew as my vote could easily be seen as biased but after last night I don’t think anyone will blame me for wanting him dead. >_>

And yes… Xamino is a bit of an odd choice for the wolves.

Are you referring to the random number generator method that the wolves used a few games ago? Yikes.


I’m not sure what to think about Cise. I mean, yeah, the whole PM debacle was questionable at best. But it’s almost too… suspicious. Either a not very well thought out plan, or a very clever plan that didn’t go far enough.

Either way, Cise. You’ve got some answering to do.


Wait, wasn’t Enginish on Cryo?

Last relevant post by Enginish

1 Like

Hey Wolves, stop killing our suspects, that is our job!

Interesting wording. Explosion and impact, nothing that would directly lead us to believe that it was a debris.

It seems I wasn’t frozen and just in case that I wouldn’t be, I protected the Cryo. I have received no information of being frozen, but did visit Cryo for protection. Was called off by an alarm back at the Security Grid.

Normally I would at least get the message that there was no sabotage attempt. This time it seems that my system had been sabotaged. What are the coincidence of external damage right when I am doing my subsystem action?

Sadly previous sabotage attempts might be hidden under debris impacts. We still don’t know if Wolves can cause sabotage on their own.


Cise’s offer make me think he is human, we don’t have that much need for proven humans, they would be killed anyways. Though proven humans would be killed if they are onto something.

Im on campus and dont have a lot of time to post for the next few hours, but I am starting to lean in favor of lynching LucasFIN or NobleBrutus. I just feel like Cise is playing so drastically different (even though hes not playing like human should be playing lol) than he normally does, i feel like he has to be human, despite his suspiciousness.

I also mentioned to Sane in the dying hours of the previous day that I worried Krishna was a human and we were making a mistake, so I offered to him to ninja-tie the day since we didnt have time to choose a new target, but we ended up not doing it so that we wouldnt have it hanging over our head on day four.

If I accept that Krishna and Cise are both humans, my thinking about this game changes drastically. I still think some people are almost decidedly human, but then who the wolves are is really hard to nail. Like I said, leaning towards Lucas and Noble at this point.

thoughts anyone?

Also as a note I will post Cise PM convo and update the rest of the crew about what happened last night when I have some time, which honestly wont be a lot.

I’ll let Lysktrevise post his pm transcript which should detail my descent into madness. This is so there is absolutely no question as to what happened. After such point I will offer a rebuttal.

Cise sent me a PM just before the previous day ended, urging me to vote for him if “the time comes”:

Cise:
“If the time comes for me to vote for myself can you vote for me before the end of the day as well?
I need to be sure that I get lynched if I go this route.”

Me:
“If you quickly give me a reason why then I might coopoerate. I’m out in the town with my friends and on my cellphone so I can’t follow the game so well to figure out why this would be a good idea.”

Then the day ends.

Cise:
“I explained it in the thread, however, it doesn’t matter at the moment”

And the comment in the thread he was referring to was this:

"I foresee myself getting killed/lynched soon and would move to have my body cryoed and our last dissection used on myself to prove that I am indeed human and then set things in motion. This all hinges on me dying though.

In fact I’ll willing to vote for myself and stir up a few more votes for myself as well. We can cryo my body, and then dissect, and then you’ll have ample information and motive to peruse those actively working against me. What say you?"

Does anyone have any idea why Cise was so suicidal? Would that even make sense if he was a wolf?
.

Will be glad to hear your reasoning as to why and answer all necessary questions.

I would offered to lynch myself on the condition that I get dissected, proven that I am a human, and then everyone who opposed me could be investigated.

Maybe a last ditch attempt at appealing human or wasting a dissection …

Got the same request. Did this:

1 Like

2 Likes

Here’s the thing though. Even if you are human and you had good intentions with your probing it did look suspicious… then after I questioned you on it instead of just defending your actions you immediately screamed conspiracy and outright accused me of framing you. Apparently you didn’t realize your mistake, have continued making questionable decisions, and have just generally become so erratic that I doubt anyone can blame me for thinking you might be a wolf.