The Wolf Game - ISS Relatively Fast - Psychopaths Win!

Hey Wolves, stop killing our suspects, that is our job!

Interesting wording. Explosion and impact, nothing that would directly lead us to believe that it was a debris.

It seems I wasn’t frozen and just in case that I wouldn’t be, I protected the Cryo. I have received no information of being frozen, but did visit Cryo for protection. Was called off by an alarm back at the Security Grid.

Normally I would at least get the message that there was no sabotage attempt. This time it seems that my system had been sabotaged. What are the coincidence of external damage right when I am doing my subsystem action?

Sadly previous sabotage attempts might be hidden under debris impacts. We still don’t know if Wolves can cause sabotage on their own.


Cise’s offer make me think he is human, we don’t have that much need for proven humans, they would be killed anyways. Though proven humans would be killed if they are onto something.

Im on campus and dont have a lot of time to post for the next few hours, but I am starting to lean in favor of lynching LucasFIN or NobleBrutus. I just feel like Cise is playing so drastically different (even though hes not playing like human should be playing lol) than he normally does, i feel like he has to be human, despite his suspiciousness.

I also mentioned to Sane in the dying hours of the previous day that I worried Krishna was a human and we were making a mistake, so I offered to him to ninja-tie the day since we didnt have time to choose a new target, but we ended up not doing it so that we wouldnt have it hanging over our head on day four.

If I accept that Krishna and Cise are both humans, my thinking about this game changes drastically. I still think some people are almost decidedly human, but then who the wolves are is really hard to nail. Like I said, leaning towards Lucas and Noble at this point.

thoughts anyone?

Also as a note I will post Cise PM convo and update the rest of the crew about what happened last night when I have some time, which honestly wont be a lot.

I’ll let Lysktrevise post his pm transcript which should detail my descent into madness. This is so there is absolutely no question as to what happened. After such point I will offer a rebuttal.

Cise sent me a PM just before the previous day ended, urging me to vote for him if “the time comes”:

Cise:
“If the time comes for me to vote for myself can you vote for me before the end of the day as well?
I need to be sure that I get lynched if I go this route.”

Me:
“If you quickly give me a reason why then I might coopoerate. I’m out in the town with my friends and on my cellphone so I can’t follow the game so well to figure out why this would be a good idea.”

Then the day ends.

Cise:
“I explained it in the thread, however, it doesn’t matter at the moment”

And the comment in the thread he was referring to was this:

"I foresee myself getting killed/lynched soon and would move to have my body cryoed and our last dissection used on myself to prove that I am indeed human and then set things in motion. This all hinges on me dying though.

In fact I’ll willing to vote for myself and stir up a few more votes for myself as well. We can cryo my body, and then dissect, and then you’ll have ample information and motive to peruse those actively working against me. What say you?"

Does anyone have any idea why Cise was so suicidal? Would that even make sense if he was a wolf?
.

Will be glad to hear your reasoning as to why and answer all necessary questions.

I would offered to lynch myself on the condition that I get dissected, proven that I am a human, and then everyone who opposed me could be investigated.

Maybe a last ditch attempt at appealing human or wasting a dissection …

Got the same request. Did this:

1 Like

2 Likes

Here’s the thing though. Even if you are human and you had good intentions with your probing it did look suspicious… then after I questioned you on it instead of just defending your actions you immediately screamed conspiracy and outright accused me of framing you. Apparently you didn’t realize your mistake, have continued making questionable decisions, and have just generally become so erratic that I doubt anyone can blame me for thinking you might be a wolf.

Today’s been super busy. I doubt I’ll have time to make a proper post until late tonight. So this mostly just me checking in. Right now I just don’t know who to suspect. I have my suspicions about Cise, but the seem to be dwindling as time goes on.

I would like to hear your logic on this as well.

1 Like

Finally home! I’m going to have to make this quick, I have practice soon so this may not be too well thought out.

Why Xamino? I don’t get it. Perhaps it was a ploy to gain control of subsystems? With Xamino gone there are only two in Power Grid(Pend, King Cosmos) and three left in Environmental Control(Lucas, Noble, Lomsor). If this is the case, than either both Pend and Cosmos are both wolves and wanted to gain unsolicited control of power, or there are two wolves in life support. I can’t think of any other reasons why Xamino would be killed, except maybe with the aforementioned RNG of which the goal is to confuse us! Mission accomplished psychos…

The medbay-cyro discussion was sure fun to read. I’ll let Lysk deal with copy pasta and analyze it later after practice.

To get things started, how are we selecting who repairs what? Random again? Only security grid and structural integrity are damaged.

Killing Xamino is an interesting move, it clearly casts doubt onto Pendrokar however such a move seems much to obvious and risky. Rather I think by killing Xamino the wolves seek to perpetuate the focus on the Power Grid and hence Cosmos and Pendrokar.

I want to see what’s got The_Sane so desperate to lynch Cise.

Any news from the Crew Quarters?

EDIT: And also, anyone willing to own up to the attack on the Security Grid?

waiting for lysk to post and I’ll expand on this, but I was hoping someone else would notice this.

Due to confidential system’s information in some of these PMs, I’m not going to include everything, so… I’m going to paraphrase a bit and explain:

Basically, there was a PM started by Cise that included myself, Sane, Skyentist, Arkenbrien, Lomsor, Mattk50. So literally more than half of the players in the game. In this PM Cise willingly divulged a potential cryo freeze target that night ( I remind you that literally half of the players remaining are in this PM, so wolf infiltration rate could be high).

Theres like… two more PMs from this thread but they aren’t really important (in my opinion). Later I received a PM from Cise titled “My Intentions”.

He then tells me a plan of his, but I wont go into details. This is all I’ve got from last night that’s relevant to the conversation.


Now… On to these bits:

Short answer: I don’t have any logic behind it. Its just a feeling.

Longer answer: I trust a couple of people, and I have only slight suspicions of others at this time. The list of suspects is ever-narrowing thanks to our psychopathic friends… I still have this fear that we have yet to kill a wolf. Which means we don’t have that many chances left, there are 11 players remaining, 10 after today, and 9 after tonight. That means if there are 4 wolves, then tomorrow is our last chance at killing a wolf if we dont lynch one today.


This is kind of inconvenient for me as well, but I will be leaving town tomorrow morning (14ish hours from this post) and will be gone until late sunday night (USA time).

This is also a rather cocky response I got in the CQ subsystem that goes back to only a wolf would act so cocky, and we all remember how quick he was to come at me yesterday.

The_sane again

NobleBrutus
Security Grid

Because trying to keep the mood light is such a crime.

Well today has kinda been a mess. My mother had to have a biopsy, so I was at the hospital a lot today. Once that wrapped up the rest of the day was kinda hellish too. I really wanted to come on here and have some meaningful input, but at the moment I must admit I’m at a loss.

My suspects list is rapidly dwindling. I had been more and more inclined to think Cise might be human, but this new info doesn’t exactly make me feel inclined to take his side. I agree with Lysk, I don’t think we’ve killed a wolf yet, and we need to make the best use we can of today’s kill.

So does anyone have a subsystem with a vigilante type role? I’m not saying we need to go on a cybercritic style shooting spree like from last game, but we did get lucky and got some info out of it. I guess I’m just curious more than anything else, because I’ve yet to see anything like that.

Also, I don’t know if I missed it, but has anyone talked about what Crew Quarters and Environmental control do?

Alright guys, im out for the rest of the weekend (as I think I mentioned earlier?) so i’m leaving my votes as is. I may or may not be able to check in from my tablet… but as i should be plenty busy with what I’m doing plus homework for a test on monday… I dont know. Anyways, good luck and choose well if I cant make any posts this weekend.

So… we get all this information and logic about Cise and the importance of lynching a wolf today or tomorrow followed by a vote on me based purely on ‘a feeling’.

I call hypocrisy @LyskTrevise!

No. And once again, despite the probability of the information having already been revealed to the wolves I would like to attempt to keep it quiet for at least the first night of its use. I will say though that it has no desperate measure and no failure consequence so there is only one thing to really reveal. Meaning I can’t even hint at its use without giving too much away.

@NobleBrutus, I can understand where hes coming from, you and Lucas are both 2nd and 3rd most active people on this thread and I somehow still don’t have an opinion on either of you. Seems like you’re just riding the wave of conversation without ever really inputting.