The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

That’s fine. It’s what I get for trying to quickly vote on my way to class which starts at 430…

1 Like

I think I got everything right. so 4 for cybercritic 1 for Abystnder2 1 for Kreydis

Okay, I guess now is the time to inform everybody of the individual who has the ‘powerful role’ that I alluded to earlier, especially since he seems to be the main lynch target now. This needs to be said because it is so close to the end of the day.

Cybercritic has claimed to be a spy. According to him, spying on somebody might reveal alignment or role. However, the exact nature of his role is lacking. According to him, martin wasn’t very clear on the role description. Since the last I’ve spoken to him he hasn’t told me exactly what his role was.

He said that he spied on me night one, and he contacted me early day 2, saying that I was okay. Since then we’ve been on sporadic contact, mostly me trying to understand his role, as it was abundantly clear that he doesn’t understand either.

The only reason I didn’t make this clear before, is because I was holding unto the hope that he has an alignment scanner. He might be. I asked Enginish to scan him tonight earlier today, but didn’t inform him of what I thought the role was. I also informed TA about my asking Enginish and why, but again holding back what the supposed role was as a backup, and to inform him of another target to consider protecting.

He was supposed to scan Kreydis last night, but ‘forgot’. Really.

His last message to me was 4+ hours ago, and stated he was going to bed, and not to get him lynched. So he probably won’t get to defend himself if the day ends on schedule.

For that reason, I ask @martindevans for a small day extension, if others want to hear @cybercritic.

I am removing my vote from abystander2 to no vote for the moment.

I’m just about to hit the sack myself, so I don’t know if I will be able to post again today.


Wow, I was busy today.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

I’d like a defense explanation but if you’re not going to give it Martin then my vote is No vote

I kid you not, that’s the excuse he made.

I understand that, but I’m more referencing how much easier my day would’ve been without having to defend myself from 2 people.

Just to be abundantly clear, the ONLY reason I didn’t mention this publicly sooner (TA and Enginish knew from my PMs that Cyber had some sort of role) is because I did want to protect a potentially powerful role.

My plan was that Enginish and Cyber to counter scan each other.

Enginish would confirm Cyber’s role if he was truthful, and if that were the case, the Cyber would confirm Enginish’s alignment.

That plan is out the window, unfortunately. As the votes against cyber were piling up, I couldn’t think of a justifiable reason why to conceal this information any longer. To me it is better to err on the side of truth. This is absolutely everything I have so far, so everybody is now just as informed as I am.

You keep saying you PM’d me… Maybe you mean Skyentist instead? He’s the one who claimed to be the Sanctioned Psyker, and I’ve gotten no PMs :confused:. If this is true then… I dunno. The role sounds important, but for one thing, the role name ‘spy’ doesn’t fit at all with the other role names we’ve gotten. For another, while confusing roles are Martin’s raison d’être, I’d expect at least a little bit more than ‘can maybe reveal alignment or role’. This supposed role also gels poorly with the Sanctioned Psyker role.

Also, last game Lysk claimed to have ‘forgotten’ to do something, and I believed him. He was a wolf. I’m inclined not to make the same mistake twice. It sounds like Cyber is being deliberately unclear from what you’re saying.

Can you tell us anything else? I’m just not super sold right now.

2 Likes

Herp derp, yes I meant Skyentist.

1 Like

Also, I’m not saying we shouldn’t vote for cyber. I just want you all to be informed of his role in all this. As stated, I had a plan where Skyentist and Cyber would counter-scan each other, and see if there were any inconsistencies.

Cyber is being unclear. I would have PM’d martin to no end until I squeezed every last bit of info about my role out of him, but the opposite seems to have happened with cyber.

I can post the transcripts from my contact with him, but I don’t believe I left anything out in my assessment.

I’ve only had contact with Enginish day one, Cyber day two, and Skyentist + TA day three.

Here is exactly what he stated when I pressed on his role:

[quote]
I’m the Inquisition Acolyte, each night I can choose
another player to spy on. Martin didn’t want to say anything else, it’s
either a role Seer or an alignment Seer. Given we have less players than
usual I think it’s alignment.[/quote]

I mistook spy and seer as interchangeable, and I should have been more specific.

So according to the wording, it seems like okay.

That’s all for tonight.

This is very damning. I’m aware of someone else with that exact role name, and I’m inclined to believe them. I feel almost certain now that Cyber is a wolf.

Day Extension: Day will end in 24 hours

I usually don’t do extensions, but I’ll make an exception since this is the first day something has actually happened!

4 Likes

Well since we have an extension…care to elaborate Enginish?

@martindevans, I don’t think it’s fair for the days to be ticking over at ~4am EU time, there is no way for EU players to defend themselves in the most critical time before the vote. Can you please make the days end at 20:00 GMT/UTC?

1 Like

What exactly was the theory behind that bandwagon that formed on me, I voted for Kreydis and did nothing else, I’ll happily bet that there was a wolf or two in that bandwagon. Such a outrageous response for a innocent vote.

Kreydis, Enginish, KingCosmos, abystander

Looks like I’m a alignment seer Inquisition Acolyte and will be dead tomorrow by wolf hands, if there is a Guardian Angel still alive, I beg you for my life.

I have to agree with @cybercritic : finishing a day at 3 AM here in Europe can be painful if the last hours get intense.
I’ve posted my last message at 1 AM and there was quite some talk afterwards.

2 Likes

Care to share that individual’s name?

Let us ping @Enginish again, there’s less than 12h left after all.

Just woke up, so apologies for the delays.

I’ve shared it… With Terran. No need to put all of our cards on the table just yet.

Terran has told me that he thinks as I do, and he may elaborate if he feels he should.

Also, side note, I’d bet money that Martin would never include a role that gives a straightforward confirmation of alignment. I think he enjoys seeing players jump through hoops to get this info.

1 Like