Wellp, Abystander has responded adequately in my opinion, and since he’s getting scanned tonight I don’t think there’s much purpose in killing him. I think we should change our vote. Changing it to… Cybercritic. He hasn’t said anything since the stuff started happening yesterday, and I’m somewhat suspicious of that.
As you’ve stated, at this point it’s either me or Aby. Doesn’t seem like Aby’s made a convincing argument to make himself not be a target. But unless I have no votes on me I’m at the most risk of dying to the argument of “Because he did things”
No kicking inactive to SHUFFLE ROLES. If an inactive player has a role that could potentially change the game, and they’re inactive… SHOCKER all is lost. And your reasoning for voting for me is “causing chaos” which is a load of horse shit if voting for someone or arguing with Tjaasf via RP is something to be killed for you’re insane, or a wolf trying to just get someone lynched.
So let me explain another flaw in the system of the game. All it takes is literally 1 vote by one random person and then it’s game over for you unless someone else get’s voted on. Their’s no required number, their’s no defense period. Their’s nothing you can do besides vote and save your skin. Their’s one vote, and you’re dead unless someone has more.
And Cyber you lying wolf, If I was a wolf, seeing as how you can be set off on a random wind change. Would it not make sense for me to ask privately to martin to kick the inactive rather then posting publicly? But I suppose it doesn’t matter to a wolf like you.
I am literally no one. I have no skills. Just a random cannon fodder, quite fitting for the RP role if you ask me. Can’t wait for there to be some sort of framing ability so when sky inevitably scans me I’m suddenly a wolf. Isn’t that right Cyber?
A mind without a voice. Huh. If what @abystander2 says is true, the chaos has taken disturbing forms. At least he remained uncorrupted and apparently sane. Well, on the surface, that is.
And all my previous nice theory gets wasted… There are things to be reconsidered. Perhaps this mind chaotic parasite died along the last lynched, or the last killed. Or maybe one of the heretics caught it without saying anything. Just hoping to pass it along one of the loyal subject of the Emperor.
Something still bothered Tjafaas, so he spoke up to @abystander2 and asked:
“Some among us noticed that you took your sweet time answering our calls. Do you mind telling us why the long wait ?”
I have stated my full thinking previously, which was more elaborate than “he was bad in RP”, thank you very much
But hey, it’s a long storyboard to read here… probably too long for a wolf like you who knows already who’s with him ^^
Only a true Imperial citizen would care for the Emperor and one of its citizen like me, right?
Well I’m a bit undecided what to do now. My vote on Abystander was primarily to get him to speak up and he finally did. However, I would be remised if I didn’t at least publicly acknowledge that it erks me how long it took him to reply after all eyes were on him for so long. Sill, I said I would remove my vote once he replied and I will do just that.
At the moment I am interested in voting for Cybercritic. He’s jumped in to a pretty big fight without contributing to the discussion. His points on Kreydis’s behavior not withstanding, his participation in this public feud just isn’t substantial enough for me to back him. It takes away from actually finding the wolfs. We have to target someone and while I can’t be sure it’s him, I’m sure it isn’t helping.
Cybercritic
On an unrelated note, is anyone else experiencing forum issues? I’m having trouble using the spell check function on forum posts in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
I can use the spell checking on chrome. Also it seems the tides are turning… I feel like if I vote for Cyber people are going to jump on my bandwagon. However if I stay on Aby it’l be a three way tie.
@martindevans Totally forgot about that rule. It won’t happen again.
As far as my delay, I spent a bit of time trying to figure out if I could use the secrecy, but more importantly I had a test today and yesterday. I should be able to be more prompt now.
I vote cybercritic to both force the vote and due to relative inactivity/non-contribution (though I’m not one to talk)
This is litterally one word against the other.
While I recognize my previous logic was, in the end, flawed, I refuse to join a bandwagon for the sake of lynching someone else on merely the same arguments as those against @Kreydis.
I remove my vote, because I’m getting more confused than anything else.
Also, I need some sleep
If you want to vote for inactivity or contribution look at xamino or Collider…they have barely posted and contributed aside from xamino seconding confirming that he is roleless.
At this point cyber is about to be lynched. I’m actually inclined to agree with cyber’s argument against Kreydis that it appears he’s trying to take out even more inactive players. Day one is understandable, and I even started the mob against Juno on the previous day, but to vote against a player who was proven active, then somehow silenced and is a sole source of info?
Sounds incredibly suspicious to me and I’m going to vote for Kreydis
Trust means nothing in this game, but trust me I am not. Convince me to be a swing voter. The state of the game is that the logical argument from what we know tells me to vote for you. What information do you have proves that cyber or tjafaas are wolves?
The same amount of Infromation you have to prove that I’m trying to take people out rather then survive.
Absolutely nothing besides the fact that without any doubt in my mind, one would have to be slightly retarded or a wolf to honestly think that I’ve been trying to get rid of inactive. besides the fact that it is literally a factor that is ruining the game, and you need to stop bringing it up as if it was me trying to win for the wolves rather then re balance the game in everyone’s favor.
I agreed with you and even gave you evidence that I led the mob against Juno. I have also been trying to et ris of inactive players because it sucks having zero information to go on. This is day 3 though and we have more information to go on. Maybe I didn’t read far back enough on the day, and I’m mobile right now so a comprehensive post is difficult. But it appeared as though the argument against lynching any because he was inactive is sound.
You voted for aby “until something changed” it did and he posted. what is your reasoning for continuing to vote for him?