The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

Is this speculation or what?

Abys said specifically that he had a debuff:

I also had considered the theory that he was silenced again. But the previous silence would have only eliminated his vote, as he was able to post. Hopefully he will post again today.

If he is not allowed to post, it is probably a completely new role or ability.

In which case, it is a second reason not to lynch Abys.

I don’t think that martin will have a role that would give a free kill to the wolves by simply not allowing that player to play.


The vote is currently 4-2, and I’m hesitant to open the possibility for a tie.

However Kreydis is currently not looking like a good choice.

Actually, nobody seems like a good choice.

We need a change of action.

In short, we need info.

What I’m going to suggest is going to be controversial, but I’ve been wanting to try it. I totally forgot my idea when we first started, and it may be a little late now, but we need something to give us a chance.

What is the number one killer of humans in any wolf game? Lack of information.

The lack of info mostly comes because nobody wants to talk about roles or pretty much anything. We’re pretty much expecting that we can deduct something based on something somebody said. However, if nobody says anything, good luck with that one.

And the wolves love it.

Granted, there is some wisdom in keeping our roles hidden, it prevents the wolves from knowing who’s who. But the wolves don’t need to know who’s who. They just need to watch us blunder about for a few days.

So let’s shake stuff up.

I’m calling on everybody to give their roles. Post 'em. Find somebody you trust to proxy post.

Who is with me? Who disagrees with me?

@Enginish what do you think, you have had contact with some people?

Obviously, nobody is going to say that ‘I have a role that removes a vote from a player’, but bad info is better than no info.

I’ll go first.

I’m the/a Tech Priest (100% serious). Every night, I can choose someone to lock down. This prevents them from taking a night action, or being targeted by another night action, but also prevents them from being killed that night.

Risky play. I like it. Have this Trust Tokentm.
As stated before, I have no role. I’ll PM Terran what little info I’ve got, and he can verify or not at his leisure.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching the thread all day but couldn’t get time to sit down and write a nice post until now.

I agree with Ark about not lynching Abys, but not because he has been active. Obviously he was active at one point, but I don’t think we should lynch him for being the victim of foul play. I just don’t understand why we would be so eager to silence what was 12 hours ago, the biggest event that the game has seen so far. Obviously, thanks to Ark, more has happened in the last few hours.

That being said, I would still definitely like to hear from @abystander2 to see if there is any more information you can give us about what happened. The silence is not comforting.

I am a Sanctioned Psyker. It’s the classic seer where I can scan for roles.

On the first night, I scanned @Enginish and I can confirm his lack of a role.

Last night, I pmed @xamino and asked his role as a sort of setup to see what he would say and could later see if he was lying or not. He told me he has no role which was confirmed by the scan.

On a related note, I’ve been busy as well. I’m currently waiting on one last reply to my PMs, at which point I’ll post my own findings.

I can confirm that I have no role and stated such to Skyentist1 last night.

Holding out on my vote until more things happen.

As mentioned above, Enginish shared the information that xi had gathered to this point with me, and I have spent the last 4 or so hours attempting to verify it. My findings are as follows:

I have verified Enginish’s information on Arkenbrien; Arkenbrien has no role. Further, Arkenbrien claims, in addition, to be in contact with an individual who claims to be in possession of a powerful role and is working to verify this individual’s claim.

I have verified Enginish’s information on an individual who wishes for the specifics of this information to remain secret for the time being.

I have verified Enginish’s information on Collider; Collider has no role.

I cannot verify Enginish’s information on abystander2; abystander2 has no role and claims to have deliberately mislead Enginish due to a lack of trust. abystander2 claims, in addition, that xir lack of voting on day one was due to a random debuff, which moves to a new, random player each day.


So, there we have it. If any of you have gotten a debuff of the kind abystander2 mentions, please speak up.

@Skyentist1, would you be willing to scan abystander2 with your role, just for a little extra verification?

Absolutely!

I’m going to bed for real though now. I have a break around the last few hours of the (game) day tomorrow so I will be around then.

I too have been following the game and the accusations. As I do not have a role either I appreciate to release of info here in te main thread. For now I will abstain from voting to see what the votes come down to. If there truly is a gag role, we will have to be careful for suprise ties. Additionally with our eyes on Abystander2, and the ability to scan him tonight, would there be any harm in killin him after we know he is lying? Killing our only source of info might be short sighted.

Additionally I would like to point out the possibility for the gag role to be passed as it does in some forms of the game. And if Abystander2 had it the first day, who had it on the second. Come forward if you want to be trusted.

As Terran said, I got a random voteless debuff that silenced my vote for the first night. It cycles to different players each night.

The day will end in ~6 hours

Could you provide a bit more information? How do you know it was random, and how do you know it cycles and wasn’t a player?

An interesting development.

I definitely want to think on this further, however class is just about to start.

@abystander2 it’s not really up to me at this point because you’re a source of information, but the others are going to Lynch you if you don’t reveal any more information… For that I want to ping @Enginish @King_Cosmos @Kreydis and ask to reconsider and explain your votes on aby . same for @tjafaas and @cybercritic with reasoning towards Kreydis.

I can understand kreydis’s vote since it’s understandable hea trying to save himself, but neither of those targets make sense to me.

@abystander2 at one point did you vote for someone before your vote was gagged? Perhaps that’s the target we should be looking for?

If @abystander2 is telling the truth, I assume that somebody else would have gotten the debuff over the last two days.

Since nobody else has mentioned this, this means that we lynched, without any indication otherwise, the only person on day 2 that had the debuff, and for whatever reason, whoever has the debuff today hasn’t come forward. There’s nothing stopping the person to post, as abys has proven, if he’s telling the truth, and was under the debuff.

I don’t buy it. Abystander2, please, if you value your life, come and talk!

If anybody has the debuff but hasn’t thought it a good idea to come forward, you are a wolf, or a very poor human. Please come forward and prove everybody wrong. I’m sure @martindevans will be happy to make a vote count, so we can see everybody’s vote and determine the truth of the matter!

We don’t have much to go on, I find Kreydis somewhat offensive when there is no reason to be, also I have some thoughts on the strategy for the wolves this game. They are killing inactive players, players that left us with no information whatsoever, it’s a solid strategy and what does he present us as his focal point, it’s blatantly obvious. Solution to fixing the game is to kill more inactive players? A wolf has much less reason to be inactive than a human, a free kill or two…

Tomorrow will be much more interesting.

Hopefully by my shaking things up we actually have something to go on.

Tonight will be hectic.

So it was the initial role that I had when the game started on day 1. I had it the first day, but as per it’s description it will pass to a random player each night. Now that it’s passed I don’t have any roles.

**Edit:**I didn’t bother voting the first day because it was going to be ignored anyway.
It’s 30% likely that the effect passed to one do the 5 dead people.

Edit 2: BTW, the role is called voteless

Rules

  • Editing of posts is not allowed

Ahem :wink:

1 Like