The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

Damn time, I thought the watch was synced… cybercritic was mumbling as a few people started to vote for today’s lynching. I might as well point a finger at someone, since nobody that has died has cast a single vote by my count, I will vote for the person that has cast the most and has caused the most chaos until now. We are fighting chaos, so a vote against it is appropriate.

Kreydis

The pointed knife still bore vivid memory. His choice was clear to vote against @Kreydis

I vote Kreydis

About the warp being delayed, I suspect the inactive players to be one of the reasons? After all, Juno and ClassicPotato have both been “automatically” lynched and because of that, perhaps less interactions meaning less time to develop arguments.

This is something everyone should aspire to, not vilify. If people aren’t saying anything then they’re not providing any information to the humans. Kreydis stuck his neck out to save an active player and kill an inactive instead. This was the correct thing to do, and had I noticed Potato hadn’t posted I would have done it as well.

I will reiterate that the only useful, public mention of any role was made by Abystander, and now he just refuses to talk about it. His post makes it sound like he was the target of a wolf role. If this is true, there is no reason not to share the information with the group. The fact that he, and Cybercritic and Tjafaas are glossing over this is intensely suspicious to me.

@Kreydis, maybe you can shed some light on this? Still voting for Abystander.

1 Like

I agree that Kreydis has done a lot to focus on inactives and keep things moving, but I’m not gonna lie, I agree with cybercritic too. The eagerness he shows is a bit concerning. Not enough for me to vote for him or anything, I’m mostly just concerned about us bleeding players. I don’t think Kreydis has malicious intent, but there’s no way of knowing at the moment. Both sides have valid points.

Yeah, I’m also very curious about this getting glossed over. It’s kinda the only public info out right now. Do you know who debuffed you or anything at all? I would like to know what’s going on here. I will follow Enginish’s lead and also vote to press for information, Abystander2.

1 Like

Your argument on @abystander2 holds true. Until he speaks up, maybe I’ll reconsider my vote… Until then, I stand firm.

The medic may be dead, that doesn’t mean I haven’t subtely told a few things. Also, supposing the medic is alive, what good would he tell us?

Admittedly, since neither Juno nor Potato said anything at all, a medic scan wouldn’t tell us much. However, since the odds of living until day 5 are something like 0.5, and the medic usually gets ~3 uses of his power, I would have expected to see something by now. Unless there’s a significant drawback of using the power, like a public reveal, I don’t see why they would have kept silent unless they’re dead… Especially given the total lack of anything of substance being said at all.

Not really. Cyber’s point is literally “Because he killed someone in RP text as a lynch”

And Tjafaas is voting for me because I voted for him because he accused me of being chaos when I literally asked if anyone has any information. Or if we were just going to take retarded stabs in the dark. Which all days we’ve done so far.

And I’m only asking martin to get rid of the inactives because they could literally be all of the players holding the special roles (Except for wolves?) because only like what, 7 people posted roughly last time? That’s 50% of the players basically gone and equally a chance of 50% of the roles being them.

TL:DR Inactives literally ruining game. We still have absolutely no information besides what’s his face being silenced for a day and he still won’t talk.

Also Abystander2 Until something get’s changed. Also Cyber and Tjafaas are literally going to kill someone with 0 evidence of anything.

All I meant was that I can understand their logic, that your enthusiasm thus far could be seen as provocational. I want it to be clear that I’m not reprimanding your play style or anything like that, only that I’m trying to be open minded to what everyone is saying. I think you did the right thing going for inactives and I’m certainly not picking a side until there is more evidence. What I really want to underscore is that it’s important we keep our cool at the very least until Abystander2 replies.

Considering that I’ve been voted on “Because votes on inactives / wants all inactives gone” and “Because he voted for me” Doesn’t give me much wiggle room for rationality.

Narrows eyes

1 Like

According to Martin, they will be contacted, and if they replied, they wouldn’t be purged, but if they don’t, they would be, as per the rules.

For this reason, I don’t think it’s in our best interest to go after inactives, again. I personally don’t think it isn’t a good reason day 1 either, because good or bad, if they don’t make an appearance, they’re gone. I only voted for CP to save my hide.

As such, I disagree with lynching Abys. We can’t lynch somebody, for the 3rd time for the same reason of inactivity.

But I would really, really, like to hear from Abys and this mysterious action, before we kill the guy. He is literally the first interesting plot-twisty thing that’s happened so far, and were going to kill him.


"To make a claim is a one thing,

To proof a claim is another.

@abystander2, you claim to take a stand,

Come and take it!"


Also, if his vote was nullified, would he be notified?

Actually, provocation is good. So far, Kreydis is one of the only ones going out of his way to do so.

Currently there are 4 votes on Abys, and 2 on Kreydis. The reason for Kreydis: role play. The reason for Abys: inactivity, which will kill him anyways.

Really?


However, I’ve just seen the above picture from Enginish, our unofficial forum spy. There is no possible way Abys could have been here, and not seen all the pings at least yesterday. Since it is five hours, he’s missed most of today. But still, it is indeed suspicious.

Initiating ping protocol:

@abystander2
@abystander2
@abystander2
@abystander2
@abystander2

SPEAK, APPARITION!!!


I am currently considering my vote.

3 Likes

Okay, just realized that cyber had a fair reason for his vote on Kreydis. I assume that Tjaffas voted for the same reason, my bad.

Without getting into too many details I want to point out that according to the rules (you’re not inactive if you post just once per day) there are no inactive players right now. Every currently living player has posted at least once.

So @abystander2 isn’t considered inactive, because he hasn’t posted in this particular game day, but will be considered inactive if he doesn’t?

Also, how long does it take for an inactive to be killed, exactly?

I’ll kick players if they’re inactive 3 total days, or 2 consecutive days.

Consider this:

However, @abystander2 never voted day one. Why would his vote be nullified if he never voted? @abystander2 please elaborate.

No he doesn’t. You were right the first time.

Now let us think another way.

Abystander is still under the silence curse and has even been so ever since day 1. He was only allowed to get his presentation and due to some misunderstanding, remove his vote. Xamino did record his vote after all.

The chaos strategy is to remove inactive players first on lynch, which most would agree as they do not provide anything to the game. Next is to make think someone is inactive. The plan is to silence the same guy again, day2, just after he could speak. Because he’s forbidden to say who did activate this power, he could only vote against… Before being silenced again and seen as a heretic.

Of course, the GM does not answer straight forward to the latest questions. The only rule is an inactive player for 2 consecutive days will be kicked.

So if I’m wrong, at worst Abystander will be kicked next day.

@Kreydis

His reason was simply that you caused the most chaos.