The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

I don’t count my self as a practicer of the arcane art of finger pointing, I am a scientist. My decisions are based on logic. So when people are scrambling for answers to an underdetermined problem, I laugh and pay it no mind. Slowly their ignorance starts to anger me, but this anger is never at them it is directed inward. The chains of logic and reason bind me, and not to a place of greatness as it has much of my life, now they bind me to a cell. As I hear accusations continuing to come, and even one that was illogically directed towards me, I feel the walls moving inward and the binds tighten.

Panic begins to set in. Irrational fears begin to take hold of my physical form. The words, “cybercritic must die” are forming at my lips. I struggle to fight them. For now I swallow the sour words and regain composure, but remain in a cold sweat.

Note this is not a vote yet.

1 Like

Yes I was, but again. Stop counting @playernames as votes. only bold names count. I never voted for Arkenbrien.

Pure example here. @ing someone is not a vote. BOLD names are a vote. We really need to get this straight guys.

2 Likes

@martindevans

Can we just purge all of the inactives today? I think only like 7 people have posted today as well sadly.

An error you have made,

Let me delineate,

My head you claimed,

Let me demonstrate!

No, an error YOU have made.

Refute the proof if you wish,

T’was bold your claim,

(As others will establish),

Why otherwise you proclaim?

1 Like

I will be sending out PM warnings to all inactive players during the next night and killing those players who are still inactive the night after that.

The problem is TWG is a very finely balanced game - randomly killing players means I need to take some drastic actions to rebalance things!

3 Likes

Ok, now it should be clear because italic and bold doesn’t go well: Kreydis

The crazier the better!

1 Like

I’m back! I got a tiny bit distracted with the fire emblem release yesterday.
I’m somewhat disappointed that nobody has any information to pony up…

In the interest of promoting some discussion here’s what I have so far. I’ve been trying to nail down the number of roles in the game. I’ve asked four people, and two have admitted to having roles. I myself have no role. While I don’t know the specifics of these roles, they’re described as odd/niche (big surprise :smirk:).

I voted lots because dynamism drives the game, y’know? @Juno, you should really speak up! If you want to save yourself, spill some beans! Note that this isn’t a vote, it’s a tag to grab attention. I’ll bold my votes from now on.

1 Like

This world is running amok. Who thought our once noble world of Kalia IV would be tainted with wild accusations and murder by vigilantes in the streets. The Chaos seemed to bind my tongue yesterday (I had a debuff which nullified my vote) but I will not stand for this injustice! @Kreydis, if you cannot justify your actions I will stand by and watch you vaporize our fellow citizens in the streets. For all its faults the Senatorum Imperialis would never allow this expression of Chaos to run rampant on our fair world.

To be clear, I vote Kreydis.

I’d like to emphasise that this is an example of the right way to make votes! Say whatever you like in your RP/logical deductions but make sure to repeat your vote/action, at the end of your post, in bold.

It’s probably also polite to tag whoever you vote with a tag (e.g. @martindevans) so the target is notified and has a chance to respond.

The Day Will End In 3 Hours

Hold on. Can you elaborate on this? What exactly happened?

1 Like

“I need not justify my actions you cursed foul abomination. Clearly you’re both deaf and mute, considering that you assume I’m the only one who vouched for that damn potato to turn into a baked potato. And seeing as how the guy never spoke a word, we lost nothing. So I suggest you point your fingers at someone else before I cut them off for breakfast.”

I agree that inactive should go, and prefer it not to be that they are struck down by the GM and changing the game. So as y’all pointed out Juno has not spoken today they have my vote.

As the day drew to a close and ghastly purple light filled the sky the crowd began to shuffle nervously; it wouldn’t be good to be outside at night with the forces of chaos active! Early in the day accusations had been freely cast about; death korps guardsmen accused imperial commissars, imperial guardsmen accused the skitarius and Engineers Walton Houchard seemed to have some kind of nervous breakdown as he spent the day violently lashing himself and accusing himself of heresy.

However, as the day began to draw to a close everyone began to agree that the very worst kind of heresy is failure to praise the God Emperor loudly enough! Accusations were hurled at Juno but he had nothing to say in his defence… he must die!

Eventually Collider and xamino grabbed their colleague and dragged him into the burnt out husk of the building Lomsor had been murdered in. With some charred power cable they tied him to a support pillar and ran outside before the scheduled demolition was begun. As they ran away down the street plasma charges on the ground floor detonated, blowing out the entire ground floor killing Juno instantly.

It Is Now Night

  • Juno has been lynched
  • An unexpected disturbance in the warp has delayed the Exterminatus fleet by 1 day
  • Night will end in 24 hours, wolves and special roles please PM me your votes before then
1 Like

A crowd began to gather in the street near the burned out pile of rubble that had been the housing complex before Lomsor was murdered the previous night. There had been no conspicuous fires or violent explosions overnight and as the crowd grew they began to wonder if, just maybe, they had wiped out the forces of chaos completely in just two days!

The last person to make their way towards the crowd was the psyker Topperfalkon. A few people turned to him to shout the good news about the eradication of chaos but stopped short when they noticed how strangely he was walking; limping along and clutching at his head as if in great pain. Enginseer Walton Houchard ran over to offer assistance as Topperfalkon collapsed to the floor, still holding his head, screaming in pain. As Houchard closed the gap the psyker burst into flames as the power of the immaterium burst into his mind; by the time the engineer arrived there was only a burned out husk lying on the floor.

It Is Now Day

  • Topperfalkon has been murdered
  • Day will end in 48 hours
  • Exterminatus fleet arrives in 6 Days
4 Likes

All right, anyone want to comment on the continuous extension of the deadline?

Also, I agree with Enginish: do you have an explanation for this?

“If the Chaos bound your tongue on that day, you must be close it already! Explain yourself lest we call you out for the heretic you seem to be!”

1 Like

It’s obviously a warp storm, but if I had to guess, I’d say that one of the heretics is doing something to cause it. Maybe the effect of a role? I suspect we’re dealing with something a bit bigger than just some cultists; likely a Daemon Prince.

We need some info and we need it now. It’s day 3 and we have exactly nothing to go on. Since we’ve had no corpse scans I can only assume the medic is dead, so that sucks.

Abystander mentioned being targeted by a silencing role that I can only attribute to the wolves, but he won’t talk about it. This doesn’t make a lot of sense and is very suspicious to me. Elaborate or die.

Abystander2.