The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

So we know Aby had voteless on day one and kreydis has it today but does anyone know who had it on day two or three. Any info can help us get an idea of what’s going on. I’m tagging @abystander2, @arkenbrien, @xamino1, and @Collider just to get some discussion on this going.

Also get well soon Martin. Sorry to hear that you don’t feel well.

Well as was confirmed about, someone could have had it, voted, and we just not known that it was void. Also if it passed to a dead guy… But Im less likely to believe that. So why would someone hide that they were voteless those days. We had no suspicions yet so a wolf or a human could have been open with it and no one would think twice.

This all being said, I’ve been pm ing with people a bit, but don’t have anything new that hasn’t been said. Just basically confirming what people have said.

Also why did you leave @Kreydis out of your list?

Only a WOLF would consider humans LUNCH!!!

#KILL THE WOLF!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So here’s a problem. It’s Saturday night and I probably won’t vote responsibly.

@martindevans I wouldn’t mind another 12 hrs to talk about whatever happens during the night but im about to check out and I definitely don’t have much to vote on right now…

My suspicions are either xamino or Collider but I don’t feel comfortable voting to Lynch either right now…we really don’t don’t have much to go on right now to vote for anyone…

1 Like

Well with the day set to end at around 8am for us with that extension, we might have a low voter turn out. This means wolves will have an easy free kill if they vote together, though if we let the day end without votes or with a tie the also get a free pass and don’t get lynched.

So, I don’t know what to do. The people I have talked to most either won’t be up to vote and haven’t yet, or won’t have time to talk reasons behind votes.

I know your on a grad visit John (@abystander2) but I may have to vote for you. Istill don’t fully trust what you’ve said, even though you didn’t lie about it, you were way to reluctant on the details about the role you started with. Also you were one of the strong antagonists yesterday.

Xaminos play today of taking his vote away after things were discussed earns you a certain amount of trust in my book. Also Kreydis is practically an unarmed man today, and I have no info either way on you. Arkenbrien I don’t know much about, but y’all don’t seem to be targeting him, so he must be trusted by someone, so without taking more I reserve my scrutiny.

So for now, solely because I won’t be up to see what other voting happens I will go with my gut and vote Abystander2.

If any of y’all really trust him please vote for me to nullify/tie the vote. Also of any of y’all that trusts me, please also vote for someone, even if that has to be me, so that the wolves don’t decide the lynch as well as the night kill.

Darn autocorrect. And I’m not allowed to edit my posts, so it will have to stay. :stuck_out_tongue:

King_Cosmos has posted, so I’m going to follow collider’s example and vote for Abystander2. For the following reason: both Skyentist and Enginish are at least truly active, and in the hope of getting more info in the coming night I’m loath to decide between the two so as not to kill an active human. And quite frankly I’m pretty much lost for whom is a wolf - but as I stated from my perspective collider is most likely human, so as a human the chances are better if I follow his lead.

I’m still a bit skeptical of the information enginish is providing, but his recent reveal does a lot to assuage that doubt.
I’m away from my notes/thoughts atm so I’m basically randomly guessing right now. Nonetheless, xamino1, I choose you. Hesitation to post (like my own) does make me slightly suspicious

@King_Cosmos now that you’ve seen the voteless role do you understand my nonspecific posts?

This has been a pretty quiet day (as they usually are over the weekend) so I’ll extend the day out to end at the usual day end time. That’s 8 hours from now.

1 Like

Appreciate it…I’m not feeling well right now(for reasons I’m sure ya’ll can imagine) so I’m gonna lie down, read what’s happening, and do some thinking so I’ll get back to you guys soon™

I can’t do shit today, it’s funny.

Well The day should have ended, but were given time apparently to get votes in so: @King_Cosmos, @Enginish, @TerranAmbass, @Arkenbrien, I think y’all are the votes we are missing since Kreydis’s won’t count, and Skyentist says he is getting back to us soon.

Also @Kreydis : If you want / don’t mind put out who you would vote for as a tag or something. That way you can still way in.

1 Like

Let me express a profound problem in the game right now to all of you. I (If you want to believe me or not) Am a roleless voteless mindless drone who’s only information comes from the self proclaimed and backed roled people. I have no ability to gain any solid information. Even the words you guys type, I have to speculate heavily between “Is it a lie? Is it the truth? Who’s siding with who.” I am fully incapable of making a semi-rational decision on who I believe is the wolf, because I am completely and utterly reliant on the words of other people. And unless I somehow spot out a lie, which is semi impossible for me, because I don’t send out messages, or receive them, which I really should start doing.

So, I have absolutely no input. And if we wanted to play the rational human game, we wouldn’t try to lynch people day one.

1 Like

After some thinking, I’m wanting to vote for xamino.

He appears to be a wolf trying to lay low. He only appears to chime in on an idea rather than bring out discussion that could help. When I first pmed him, he also said he was troubled by the lack of information, but 7 days later and he

[quote=“xamino1, post:220, topic:1939”]
In my defense: Skyentist trusted me with the fact that he had a role and I never told a soul, promise. I’m no chaos heretic, but I can see how my behavior would seem suspicious.
[/quote]has not tried to create more.

His best defense is that I told him I had a role but told no one. However, not long afterwards Ark asked for everyone to share their roles and so I did. He wouldn’t even have had much time to share that fact since everyone knew it not long after he did. The one thing I don’t understand is if he is a wolf, why didn’t he kill me.

After typing this out that seems to be a flaw in my logic. Maybe for whatever reason he/other wolves wanted topper dead more than me, but that doesn’t really make sense at this point. I never got to talk to topper so I have on idea if he was anything. Does anyone else want to weigh in on this analysis? Even @xamino1 since it explicitly involves you.

I was going to vote for you, but my line of thinking led me to that contradiction…

Also my line of reasoning agains Abystander is based on not understanding his play, but it really could just be being new to these games as I am. Also in full honesty I was a bit confused by xamino and abystander turning on each other in the votes… So I don’t know what to do. xamino jumped on the voting train really quick to vote against abystander. Two others Ive talked to say they don’t trust Xamino, and I know that we can still work and talk with Abystander, giving him a break for his early hesitation.

Im gonna go with what others are saying and switch my vote to xamino. I really don’t know who it is, and if it has to be only one of those two, then I will go with xamino, mainly focusing on him jumping to vote agianst people with low evidence each time. Including against enginish yesterday and Abystander today.

Without much to go on, this is the decision I will make. But PLEASE OTHERS VOTE AS WELL!!!

Voting Xamino because… Reasons. He’s the best option out of an admittedly very shallow pool of suspects. Nothing personal Xamino. :confounded:

Xamino

it really is a tough one today. I’ve had a hard time deciding if I think xamino or abystander is a wolf. Abystander did take a disturbingly long time to answer our questions on day two but he seems to have told the truth. Xamino has been inactive enough that it sways me to vote for xamino. He seems to have contributed the least to the discussion as far as I can tell and look to be the best choice.

I know the day will end soon but Does anyone have any knowledge about voteless on day two or three? It could really help us for tomorrow.

Going to trust Enginish on this one. You do seem humanish, but also very very wolfish. Sorry Xamino

All right, so let us look at the situation:

  • Enginish: :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Arkenbrien: :negative_squared_cross_mark: (explicit no vote)
  • Kreydis: :negative_squared_cross_mark: (voteless)
  • Skyentist: :ballot_box_with_check:
  • King_Cosmos: :ballot_box_with_check:
  • TerranAmbass: :negative_squared_cross_mark: (hasn’t posted today?)
  • Abystander: :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Collider: :ballot_box_with_check:

I don’t think any human would trust all of these votes. I think the wolves have this game in their hand and will win. And using my lack of posting against me is funny, given that I’m confirmed roleless and working on the same lack of information that Collider is citing.

I think any human would distrust such a bandwagon on any single person. Except if you believe that @TerranAmbass (where is he?) and Arkenbrien are both wolves too, there are wolves voting against me. I don’t see it.

How convenient that the medic is dead: my death could really help unravel the allegiances.

For the Emperor, I will gladly go into death, so that even my last action serves him. But know that I am a loyal subject of the Empire!

I’m going to abstain. Of my pool of suspects, abystander has defended xirself to my satisfaction, I’ve been even less active than Arkenbrien, and Xamino is probably going to get lynched no matter what I do.

I am stumped.

Literally left clueless in the dust. No solid info, lots of counter points. Not enough information roles. Not enough ability to confirm / blatant last ditch trust fall.