The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

Quick question before class.

So was anybody dissected prior to his death?

Negative. He said he was saving his uses.

Here’s the relevant bit:

Enginish: ā€œSo I think the time for subtlety might be over. If you really are the Medic, as I think you might be, I hope you realize that it’s very important we dissect Cyber tonight if he (hopefully) gets killed instead of me. If he’s a human, then I’ll reveal the identity of the other Inquisitor’s Acolyte and we can decide what to do from there.ā€

Tjafaas: ā€œYes, while the other deaths may have been of some interest, it wad worth saving the few power uses I haveā€

Guys, just wanted to confirm Aby’s VOTELESS thing. I’m voteless today. And as he said, the role will pass onto someone else in the night. Also I’m human, believe me or not. I’ve been roleless until now, and have thus been unable to do jack shit.

I feel you @Kreydis, Im in the same boat, minus the voteless thing. Really appreciate you coming forward with the voteless being passed on. Since you can confirm that it passes on without your choice, I’m satisfied and content to take any suspicion off @abystander2.

As for why y’all should trust me, I offer only my actions. As a roleless human that’s really all I’ve got, since there isn’t a way to have definitive proof.

I currently am willing to believe the points in Enginish’s post, meaning that we have some info, but no real leads on any wolves. That being said we are going to have to keep linching. A day with no linch is a free kill for the wolves. So if anyone can find anything in previous posts to work off of, let us know.

Also I would like to hear from @King_Cosmos and @Skyentist1, what do y’all have to add, change, refute, support, contribute, etc. to what enginish said.

Lets get things going to day so that we don’t run last minute voting tomorrow.

I’ve had meetings all day and just got home, ye get your wish :wink:

First off, I can confirm that I was protected by TA since I got no results from Martin after voting to scan Abystander last night.

Secondly, [quote=ā€œEnginish, post:219, topic:1939ā€]
First, Tjafaas was the medic. He was planning on dissecting Cybercritic. I thought Terran and I were the only one who knew this, but either I’m mistaken or the wolves had a very lucky guess.
[/quote]

That’s really unfortunate to say the least. @Enginish do you know if Tjafaas told anyone else he was the medic?

That’s really interesting. It begs the question how/why did it skip it a day? Unless no one spoke up, who was voteless? Is it RNG or is it someone’s role?

Any ideas? You haven’t contributed much and it would be interesting see what your thoughts are.

Nothing stands out to me yet, so give me this evening to go through and see what I can dig up. I’ll post in the morning my thoughts. I want to have a person to vote for with good reason tomorrow.

I’m actually with Enginish right now. We have been discussing the situation for a while now and I promise I’ll come back with a more substantive post later. For now I’m still very curious about why the warp keeps getting delayed. Right now I’m thinking there must be someone with a role who’s been delaying the warp, but I’m unsure who could be doing it.

I’m also curious about who was voteless yesterday yet refused to tell the group. All signs point to xamino, he didn’t participate in the lynch yesterday.

FYI, I’m out of town for a bit so I may not be able to vote. I’ll try to get on.

Well hopefully @Kreydis or @abystander2 can clarify, but per @abystander2 's words:
ā€œI didn’t bother to vote since my vote would only be nullified.ā€
So this may only be speculation, but it could be the person with voteless could vote, and just no one else would know the vote wouldn’t count.

Also someone offered the possibility it passed in the night, then the same guy got wolf killed. This would have effectively made to role disapear for a day.

Open to other thoughts.

Also that being said, Im not supporting xamino, just pointing out something that may come to hurt if we don’t clarify.

1 Like

I did not have my vote suppressed. I didn’t vote, yes, but I fail to see how that and the voteless role would make me suspicious.

I will vote tonight just for the sake of getting more information or there.

That’s exactly right. I can vote, it just would be ignored if I did.

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be active this morning. Probably won’t be able to do much this evening either, have work.

This morning, however, I have an awesome paint job project on my 2000 honda civic. I’m painting the standard hubcaps an awesome shade of metallic oh-so-SHINY oh-so-SPARKLY orange, and I’m going to paint the honda logo in the middle jet black. So far, I’m excited with the progress! I’m going to post a pic in the personal project thread when it’s all done!

:star2: :smiley: :star2:


That said, let me post a quick blurb about this Enginish.

I have absolutely 0% confidence that none of the 4 people aren’t wolves, despite you’re claim that the GA was vulnerable and only those 4 knew it. Which is of more importance? A medic or a spy?

They are of both equal importance, especially since their results aren’t revealed publicly AFAIK, so we are trusting them on their word. Good luck with that one.

HOWEVER, you seem to have forgotten that the GA is, without question, 100% ineffective if a wolf knows who he is protecting. 100% countered, GA is worthless. It doesn’t matter even if the GA can protect 9/10 people, that one person is going to be killed. The GA is then completely out of the game, sidelined.

Assuming that the GA isn’t a wolf with falsely proclaimed abilities, then that leaves only you 3. The only way I see that I can believe he is if nobody dies because of a publicly announced protection involvement.

Who else knew about Tjafaas?


Now for a fresh *SPARKLE* coat! :smiley:


I vote for Enginish until he makes more sense and provides more evidence that his friends aren’t wolves.

1 Like

I wasn’t told that Tjafaas was the Medic, I confronted him about it. This was my chain of thought.

From Tjafaas’ first post after the game started:

If it was possible for me to figure this out so easily anyone else could have done the same.

An important thing to consider: Although I can influence Terran’s decision on who to protect, and he can tell me what he’ll do, I have no guarantee that he’ll actually follow through on these things. There may come a time when he no longer trusts me with that information, and then (supposing I were a wolf) he’d be more dangerous than any other human player. It’s simply not in a wolf’s best interests to not kill him if the chance is given.

[quote=ā€œArkenbrien, post:233, topic:1939ā€]
more evidence that his friends aren’t wolves.
[/quote] This simply isn’t possible. All I have is my intuition as to who’s trustworthy, and that’s all I’ll ever have. This is the downside of having no role. :confused:

Well, as far a defenses go, that’s as good as any.

I only have a few minutes to get ready for work, so I’m changing my vote to no vote to reflect Enginish’s defense.

Hopefully I’ll have something else to contribute 'ere the day’s end.

Okay, I think I will wait for the promised extensive post from king_cosmos before deciding on a lunch vote.

From my perspective I’m only confident that collider is human as a wolf wouldn’t have helped me in case I could be made a lynch target. And I believe that either enginish or skyentist is a wolf, but don’t ask me which.

Since I promised a vote I’ll vote now to ensure I won’t miss out. Please understand that this vote is more or less random for now.

King_cosmos

Oof I slept in way later than I wanted…

I waiting to post through yesterday(real day) until I had more information, but I guess now is as good as time as any…

Any reasoning behind either of those assumptions? (Sorry I’m asking you which :stuck_out_tongue:)

A man wants to defend himself! Its difficult against speculation…

My main suspects are still you and collider. I don’t share the same confidence that Enginish has. Both have you have been pretty quiet for the majority of the game, only really chiming in when your name comes into question. It appears to be pretty wolfish.

To play devils advocate I could consider the alternative:
I could also be being duped by Enginish and he’s a wolf that’s seriously running the show, but that begs the question he brought up, why didn’t he kill the GA if they knew they could kill him? I’d refer to Enginish’s post on that because it’s solid reasoning.

Even though TA may tell him, or me, one thing, there’s no guaruntee that he will do it. That is exactly why I still tried to scan Aby during the last night, to confirm that he did what he said he would. I doublechecked with Martin when I didn’t get anything to confirm it.

Now, all I’ve confirmed about TA is that he can negate actions during the night. I’m not saying he’s not the GA, and I still believe that he is simply because we haven’t seen any other evidence of what could be a ā€œreal GAā€ in the game, so I’m willing to believe that this negation of actions also extends to actions against the person, like a wolf vote. It was a suspicion I had at the beginning of the night because of the double role drama between Cyber and Cosmos, so I wanted to experiment for myself but it appears he’s telling the truth.

Everyone’s role is kind of suspect, including my own. I came out with your role before you said it when Ark asked everyone, so I hope that is enough evidence, because that’s all I can give. Enginish already posted his and I have only successfully scanned the two of you so far.

Of course, none of this matters if you don’t believe a word I say.

I have this same issue but on my laptop, my mobile and desktop work fine but log into sky1 and the laptop doesn’t login at all. Bugs bugs bugs!

1 Like

heh, wow. I didn’t mean to hype up my reply that much. I don’t have any massive revalation or game changing new info up my sleeve. I’m almost certain anything I have to say has been already said or others here are already thinking it.

We really lost out because Tjafaas didn’t tell us the results of any medic scans, if he did any at all. It would have been great to know if we’ve been on the right track about any of this. I really feel like we’re back on day two with no idea how to proceed. I’d like to turn our attention back to voteless for a second. I don’t have any solid suspects but I’d like to use everyone as a sounding board.

I do find it hard to believe that the role disappeared for a day, following dead players then returning. I have a different theory. I’ve been trying to think situations where someone would benefit by refusing to publicly acknowledge having the debuff. If having voteless doesn’t prevent you from at least making a public vote, then I believe that the wolfs had to have had it last. Knowing their vote wouldn’t be counted they could have created a situation where they voted for one another knowing that the vote tally was safe in their favor even after a tie. This could create the illusion between two wolfs opposing one another or even helping one another without actually affecting the vote. I’m not exactly sure if this gets us anywhere, but I figured I should share this idea anyways.

At the moment I have no idea who I should vote for.

The Day Will End In 15 Hours

I apologise for the sudden day extension with no warning. I’m not feeling too hot right now and I’m not gonna be able to do the 1am day end :frowning:

On the bright side, the day will end at a reasonable time for the European players for once :wink:

2 Likes

I thought the day was ending 24 hours from now…I would have messed that up and not voted…I am a bit thankful for your sickness, but get well soon.