The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

I’m on mobile for the rest of the day, but I’ll say this out right. I have no intention of changing my vote at this juncture. I genuinely don’t believe that Martin would make a scanning role where the results are “nothing unusual” without any context as to what your scanning. And for that matter it actually shocks me that you wouldn’t ask Martin more questions about your role. How are we suppose to trust you if we don’t know what you are? A spy, a seer, an alignment scanner? You got a role that’s suppose to be important enough for us to not vote for you, but you have no idea what it does, then “forget” to use it? Your answers just don’t sound all that believable to me. I’m keeping my vote right where it’s at.

What’s with the dog pile on enginish?? He has been only asking for more information, pressing people to be more specific with the unknown gag like role floating around. This is fully supported by reason. Not once has he accused on a feeling. I believe him for now, and share his concerns on what appears to be covered up information. For this I look at abystander2 and cyber critic. There has been a distinct lack of reasoning and no support of information coming out about these roles. Since there is an ability to follow up with abystander2 claim and time for him to elaborate, I vote cybercritic. I distinctly trust enginish more that cyber and believe that there needs to be more support for yalls claims against enginish. PM me if you wish to convince me that enginish is under the influence of chaos.

@enginish You’ve asked Cyber about what his role response was, and yet you’ve not told us who you’ve spied on or any results you’ve gotten. And “Nothing unusual” is a rather clear way form martin to say “Not a wolf” So we at least know what one wolf is, assuming cyber isn’t a wolf. And besides him voting for me and putting me in a predicament of nearly dying, isn’t that right @cybercritic . I’m torn between voting for one of you two to death, because it seems my vote is the swing vote. But if I don’t vote it’l be a tie… Enginish Defend yourself or be purged heretic!

4 Enginish 3 cyber

I’m not the spy. I actually have no role, which was backed up by Skyentist. >_>

All I said was that I knew who the Inquisitor’s Acolyte was, who, by the way, does not have the same role that Cyber described.

Actually, the arguments of @Cybercritic are pretty poor.
I’m voting against Cybercritic.

Also, why have you shifted to @Enginish, @Kreydis? I have not seen a post from you explaining nor explicitly stating your vote, yet you did update the recap post with that info…

@TerranAmbass or @Skyentist1, little help? It’s 4-4 right now :confused:

it was with the recap.

I guess I needed to re re re re read.

3 - 5 Cybercritic

Oh right :slightly_smiling:

Did we (@martindevans) decide what time the day ends?

The Day Will End In ~1 Hour

1 Like

2 @s? Sorry I haven’t answered, I’ve been asleep.

I can confirm that I was aware of the role before it was made public, and have been in contact with the individual in question.

I’m voting Cybercritic. I have trouble believing that Martin would deliberately obfuscate a role, and I his unwillingness to provide information on that role when prompted, even in private, to be suspicious.

3 enginish 6 Cybercritic.

The supreme court of anti- HERETICS has spoken.

So this is a very important role that we humans can’t really afford to lose. We may want to cancel all our votes and tell each supposed spy to watch the other. Presumably if one of them is a wolf the spy will be able to spot him.

And if both are actually human and the wolves just kill cyber, then we accuse the opposite of being a wolf.

But if cyber is a wolf which he probably is and is being voted on against by his teammates to look legit, then we get a wolf.

If he’s not a wolf, it just proves that we still have no fucking god damn information whatsoever.

The intense warp storms around the planet seemed to get worse every day. The incomprehensible energies of the immaterium flashed across space and caused violent storms wherever they struck Kalia IV. The mob to shelter from the lashing rain inside the planetary gellar field facility - a vast projector which encompassed the entire planet in a powerful psychokinetic field to protect people from the forces of chaos living outside of real space… currently undergoing an inspection due the current situation on the planet!

The arguing continued within the vast hallways of the field projector building. Initially abystander2 was subject to intense scrutiny, but when he admitted that he had been the victim of chaotic influence on the first day of the crisis the suspicion abated. Instead the scrutiny turned to cybercritic - who better to sabotage the Gellar field and admit the forces of chaos that a self professed dimensional engineer?

As it became clear that the mob wasn’t going to listen to reason cybercritic began fiddling desperately with his equipment, attempting to activate an emergency transition to another universe - none could possibly be as bad as this one! As he began to fade out of existence the tech priest Walton Houchard smashed a nearby conduit carrying warp energies, “I won’t let you get away that easily, heretic filth!”.

The warp energy closed in on cybercritic, as if magnetically attracted to the nearest non-realspace. The intense energy overloaded equipment and sparks flew as it exploded and blew off one of his legs. As he fell to the floor he seemed to bend, as if rotating around some unknown axis into an unseen space. Before he hit the floor he had completely disappeared, fallen down into the infinite depths of the immaterium no doubt.

It Is Now Night

  • cybercritic has been lynched
  • An unexpected disturbance in the warp has delayed the Exterminatus fleet by 1 day
  • Night will end in 24 hours, wolves and special roles please PM me your votes before then
1 Like

There was a second before the vortex pulled apart cybercritic’s body where he could think his last thought. Never again am I jumping into one of these sick games, no reasonable thought guides these situations, the matter of life and death is decided based on pity bios and prejudice of flawed beings. To be expected to defend oneself while sleeping is another matter, never again, never again…

3 Likes

Kreydis was awoken from sleep by a sudden loud noise… he shook his head and held his breath, listening for any further noises. Banging and skittering noises, from two or three floors down! He leapt out of bed, shrugged on his armour and grabbed his lasgun as he ran for the stairs. Arkenbrien, who was staying in the same barracks, bumped into Kreydis as he ran down the stairs three at a time. After a brief standoff they lowered their weapons and turned towards the source of the disturbing noises. Strange howls no human voice could form echoed down the hallway… drowned out by an all too human scream!

The two guardsmen ran down the hall, guns levelled and ready to fire. Arkenbrien pulled open the door to Commissar Tjafaas’ rooms and Kreydis, after a brief hesitation, opened fire. Purple beams of energy pulsed out of the Lasgun, tearing at the half formed horrors from the immaterium feasting on the corpse of the commissar. With a flash of energy even brighter than the lasgun the horrors disappeared back to whatever plane they had come from.

It Is Now Day

  • Tjafaas has been murdered
  • Day will end in 48 hours
  • Exterminatus fleet arrives in 6 days
1 Like

Small series of updates.

First, Tjafaas was the medic. He was planning on dissecting Cybercritic. I thought Terran and I were the only one who knew this, but either I’m mistaken or the wolves had a very lucky guess.

Second, Skyentist was protected by Terran last night. Four people knew this: Terran, myself, Skyentist, and King Cosmos, who is the other Inquisitor’s Acolyte (as I’m sure several of you have guessed). I’m very sure now that all of these people are human, since a wolf who knew that the GA was vulnerable would have killed him.

Third, Cosmos’ role has, at least in some way, confirmed what Abystander said. He was apparently the target of some mysterious, random, voteless… Thing. He’s off my suspect list for the moment.

Collider I’ve talked to frequently about the state of the game, I’m inclined to believe he’s human. No firm evidence though.

This leaves only Xamino, Arkenbrien and Kreydis as suspects. Important note: you’ve done nothing to make me suspect you other than be less trustworthy than the aforementioned players.

I noticed that Xamino stayed out of the day’s last voting spree yesterday. Arkenbrien tried to kill me, but somehow I find Xamino’s behavior more suspicious. Kreydis is the most human-like of these suspects in my opinion, so he’s at the bottom of the list.

What are everyone’s thoughts?

Xamino here. Sorry, I am mobile and somehow locked out of my account until I get back to my desktop. Thus the no more posting yesterday, although admittedly I probably would not have voted anyway as I only had public info to go on.

In my defense: Skyentist trusted me with the fact that he had a role and I never told a soul, promise. I’m no chaos heretic, but I can see how my behavior would seem suspicious.