The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

Fixed. So many people with 2 votes. And Ark is losing votes quickly.

[quote] As the sun began to touch the top of the western mountains, Arkenbrien was understandably anxious. Only a single person believed his story of how the guard with the spikey pike slew Flavien, and another was talking about some fool in the bottom of a well. Sensing an opportunity, Arkenbrien quickly made a change in his story.

This change came to no surprise to the townspeople, as the ā€œstoryā€ already had undergone several revisions, or, as he called them, ā€œclarificationsā€ (Including a section on cannibalistic tiger-headed mermaids invading a brothel).

Wait, it wasn’t TerranAmbassador that killed him, it was that fool Mattk50! He snuck out, stole TerranAmbassador’s spikey pike, and slit the poor guy’s throat!
[/quote]

Well, I suppose Mattk50 is a better option than Arkenbrien. I’ll tie it up.
Cybercritic, no hard feelings? :sweat_smile:

Mattk50

This is a mess! How can we possibly figure out who the werewolf is!

4 Likes

To be honest, I’m a little bit suspicious of the bandwagon. Yeah, someone’s gotta die, but the way it formed, and on what was essentially a random vote, one I think we’re all agreed has turned into a once-a-game thing, has me wondering if there wasn’t a wolf or two looking for an easy murder. I have no evidence at moment, though, just suspicion.

As it is, I think I’m going to change my vote to Mattk50.

Votes:


Mattk50 - (5) by: Topperfalkon, lolsparta4, Arkenbrien, Enginish, TerranAmbass
Arkenbrien - (3) by: Cise, Skyentist, NobleBrutus
Pendrokar - (2) by: King_Cosmos, xamino
Enginish - (2) by: LyskTrevise, cybercritic
TerranAmbass - (1) by: Lomsor
lolsparta4 - (1) by: LucasFIN
King_Cosmos - (1) by: Pendrokar
NobleBrutus - (1) by: Krishna

The situation has changed. Mattk50 takes the lead.

Oh how it has changed. I know that many people would not suspect mattk50 in the beginning, but now it is clear. It is a common tactic used to appear harmless and incapable of doing anything. I’d like to think that the wolves gather around the well at night and vote on the kill…

Guys, don’t forget to lower down some food to me today i know you guys are busy voting but im getting kinda hungry.

By the way, so far my suspects are cise, enginish, and lolsparta4. So if you’re the wolves your not doing a very good job this time. First day lynchings generally go to the wolves, which is almost necessary unless you can manage to get people agree to some kind of random draw, but i suspect you because you all ended up voting for the same person, and enginish had voted for lolsparta4 which makes them more suspicious in my eyes.

^ was going to make this post earlier but i forgot, left it in the draft and was gone all day. Now i kinda feel bad because enginish sent me a pm 30 mins ago alerting me about the vote, though it didnt help me see the thread any sooner.
Arkenbrien for self preservation, damn last minute vote trains. Uh, i dont think you guys should kill me, since im (an important human role edited from the actual role hopefully the forum’s edit timer hasnt been long enough its probably not wise to say exactly what i am regardless, maybe brutus saw it before the edit tho) and im only saying this because theres not much time left. Hopefully if you guys change your vote fast enough theres a jailer or something that can protect me overnight. Always be very suspicious of these last minute vote trains…

Noble looked around in disbelief, his flock was once again turning away from him. ā€œHeathens!ā€ he bellowed, ā€œAll of you! Antemera’s wrath will strike again tonight - and it is your own fault.ā€ With that Noble turned his back on the crowd and returned to his tent. Opening the sacred tome of Antemera he found solace in the scripture. Verse 64 Chapter 12 the book of Brutii gave Noble some solace ā€˜Sometimes people will only learn from consequence, and Antemera is kind, so Antemera introduced consequence to man’s actions, do not rue the people who turn you away - they will still learn’.

Well mattk50 is…was a good choice, but TopperFalkon was in the exact same spot regarding inactivity. But anyways yeah, too early to tell anything.

I understand NobleBrutus stance, the Antemera follower probably believes I and Arkenbrien are wolves, except for the fact that I had and have two votes on my head when I requested the extension. Changing my vote might have brought us too close to a tie, that would be a {insert cise’s words here}.

I’m removing my vote from King_Cosmos.

Oh, martin said there was another 24 hours left. Goddamnit i probably didnt need to reveal anything, was wondering why the day hadn’t ended yet.

Oh well. IF we have a full 24 hours left i’m more inclined to change my vote to lolsparta4 instead of arkenbrein for reasons in my last post and excessively mobbish mentality. From down here in this well, it looks like he’s
acting especially wolfy today.

Lolsparta4

Just as the crowd was debating, Antemera entered each of their hearts to remind them of the crucial laws this universe abides by.

So I think technically the only guaranteed votes right now are 2 for Mattk50, 1 for Ark and 1 for Lolsparta.

That’s more of a recommendation, I will still try to count every vote even if it’s mid sentence. The usual way in the past has been to simply highlight the vote in bold mid sentence, unfortunately there have been a few times where I miscounted so I added that extra bit.

Ok werewolf in the well, I can confirm that you know that I’m not a werewolf, since you are a werewolf and you’re trying to deflect any attention. Uh oh.

This post is more than enough reason to lynch him imo. Discrimination against well residents is clearly unacceptable.

2 Likes

So now you are coming forth with a proposal to lynch me? Well my aggressive drive to lynch you may have made me look like a wolf, but I have my suspicions. Now you are making a wolf like attempt to accuse me.

Seeing as Pendrokar has removed his vote for me, I have no reason to vote for him.

The sudden arise in votes for both mattk50 and Lolsparta4 has me interested. TerranAmbass’s bandwaggon voting pushed Mattk50 ahead of Arkenbrien, and it worries me somewhat. I’m going to vote for TerranAmbass unless something else convinces me this a poor choice.

is there a reason as to why the night has to last 24 hours, if not to just give time for the wolves to vote? What if you had it shortened, and the wolves could secretly pm with the moderator and vote during a portion of the day. Then we could have less downtime more RP and discussion?
Ah, I see.

Often, people are given roles that only work at night. Classic examples are the seer and jailer. 24 hours is a good interval.

Is it fair for me to deduce based on this question that lolsparta has no role except probably wolf voting? And therefore should be lynched right away?

1 Like