The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

No, because I’m not a wolf, and you know this well because you are a wolf, and im onto you. And what is your role? Are you going to turn into a wizard, fly out of the well and kill everyone?

As the sun approached the horizon, Lance Darkenwald was preparing to go out for his night time stroll through the cemetery. All day long during his slumber he had been listening to the inferior beings outside his door argue amongst themselves about who had killed the man, and all the while he STILL had not received his jar of blood. He would suck every last bit out of the inn keeper later, the dumb woman.

“Come to think of it…” he muttered to himself as he wondered, “When was the last time I drank any?” Had he ever drank blood? The past seemed so distant, so he decided against wasting too much time thinking about it. No matter, there would be plenty more opportunities. Proba–“Wait what if I don’t like it… The townspeople will mock me! The arrogant foolish bastards!” He frowned as he talked to himself. Alone. In his room. In the dark.

Finally, Lance got up and, still dressed in what must have been his only set of (quite ruined) clothes, and headed out of the door into the hall where he encountered a group of arguing townsfolk.

“I think that guy in the well is pretty suspicious… I mean I know he literally has no way of getting out of there and killing this guy… but he must have done it. Its the only logical explanation. Yeah… Totally. The guy in the well floated up, out of the well, and murdered Flavien. Yeah… Totally.” one of the townsfolk explained to the others, and to himself in all honesty.

Fed up with the ridiculous stories, Lance pushed his way angrily through the bunch yelling at them as he did “NO. YOU ARE A WEREWOLF! AND YOU! AND YOU! AND ESPECIALLY YOU!.. MOST DEFINITELY IT WAS HIM!” He pointed at Xamino as he walked backwards before turning with a twirl of his cape and disappearing down the stairs and into the sunset-bathed streets of Eliseni.

“…That guy is literally insane, and absolutely not a vampire.” remarked the other townsfolk in unison.

I’m changing my vote to Xamino, because reasons.

2 Likes

Removing my vote from Mattk50, as he revealed his role… Kind of. It’s possible he’s a wolf, but the odds are in favor of his being human right now. Also, killing people with roles is, like… Double bad.
I’m at a loss as to his replacement though, so I won’t say one. Going to sleep, if y’all have come up with a candidate by the time I wake up I’ll decide then. :smile:

Sorry. I guess you may be just an innocent well dweller. Changing my vote to lysktrevise. For the reason that he seems to enjoy his blame.

lol. I literally have no idea what you are accusing me of (let alone what you intended to type there) and I’m going to assume you dont really speak english that well. Just adding some light hearted roleplay to our light hearted (but totally serious business - TWG is not a joke) game.

EDIT: as an aside, university starts for me tomorrow, so I may or may not find time to post tomorrow before the day ends. So yeah.

1 Like

Wow, 40+ posts while I was sleeping. @martindevans is it possible to make day/night transitions a bit more EU timezone friendly, looks like a lot can happen in a few hours?

I’m starting to think that we got lucky and hit a wolf with a random bandwagon, this change of vote from @Arkenbrien to @mattk50 is comparable to magic. Arkenbrein’s defense is so poor for a human that it seems he has no problem with being lynched, also he appears to be confident in his weak defense, it’s a very good sign that he has some backup.

So I will switch back my vote to Arkenbrein.

I’m in the UK so they’re always going to be fairly EU friendly! The day/night transitions will be around 8pm UK time.

1 Like

No, because he would ask such questions to the wolves and martindevans. He is also acting very aggressively. Just asking to get lynched. Which leaves me with this, @lolsparta4 are you new to Mafia/Wolf games?

I believe he is a human without a role, hence the ease. If you are going to say he has backup you should point out who do you suspect as being that backup.

I am dumbfounded of your new lynch choices though, the vote on mattk50 was due to one reason and you are no longer using that reason. Also if Mattk50 is lying about his special role, he should be lynched later.

Votes:


Arkenbrien - (4) by: Cise, Skyentist, NobleBrutus, cybercritic
Mattk50 - (3) by: Topperfalkon, Arkenbrien, TerranAmbass
TerranAmbass - (2) by: Lomsor, King_Cosmos
Enginish - (1) by: LucasFIN
Pendrokar - (1) by: xamino
lolsparta4 - (1) by: mattk50
King_Cosmos - (1) by: Pendrokar
NobleBrutus - (1) by: Krishna
Xamino - (1) by: LyskTrevise
LyskTrevise - (1) by: lolsparta4

Arkenbrien takes the lead again (it was briefly tied before Cybercritic voted for Arkenbrien again). I’m a bit worried about all these swings in votes because they make it hard to come back and analyze the voting blocks. Also, as you can see, they can end us in a sneaky tie situations… even if just briefly.

I’m not sure if I want to vote for Ark. His defense is so weak probably because he is a human with no special role or a weak role. A wolf team would make him fight to the last breath because wolves, fewer in numbers, can’t afford to lose anyone in the first day.

And Mattk50 might have that special role he was talking about, although it might also be a trick to save himself. Hopefully someone can scan him if he survives to the next day. So I’m skipping the Matt bandwagon too, just in case Matt is speaking the truth.

Instead I find these three most suspicious: lolsparta4, Cybercritic and Enginish.
They are constantly changing votes and muddying the water. For example: once it looked like the original Arkenbrien bandwagon was strong enough to get him killed, Cybercritic and Enginish exited the bandwagon they had helped to form by conveniently voting each other before moving to new targets.

Enginish

If I’m to follow my suspicion of Arkenbrein, then you are the primary suspect for his backup. You are the one that asked for an extension of the day and the reason he didn’t get lynched. Why would you do that, you suspect he has no role, his defense is poor, he was inactive for day and a bit more, there is not much reason to save with him even if he is human?

I moved my vote back to Arkenbrien, Lucas, the Enginish thing was a reaction to having him cast a vote on me. Why are you complicating things? And what gain would the wolves have in changing those votes?

I agree with @LucasFIN’s reasoning. I’ll vote for @lolsparta4 based on it.

lolsparta4

EDIT: Vote removed because of premature character death, see below.

1 Like

I guess you are right. It is his task to become useful. @Arkenbrien mattk50 has become bad choice for lynching due to his role announcement. Replace it.

Arkenbrien

1 Like

All right, let’s generate some information. :smiley:

As the crowd grew restless, with night quickly approaching, Brother Xamino decided to act. “Everyone pay attention please.” He waited a moment for all eyes to turn to him. “I might regret this, but I think that there is a simple way to solve the issue: if @lolsparta4 is the werewolf, why not simply kill him before hand so that nothing happens anymore?”

Before what he had said could sink in, the Brother pulled an old handgun from beneath his habit and pointed it at the the poor man. “Werewolves can only be harmed by silver bullets, so let us see if this lead bullet really has no effect on you. May the serpent smother you in peace if you are innocent and die!”

BANG.

@martindevans confirmation please, PM sent. I shoot lolsparta4.

BANG.

lolsparta4 is dead, killed by xamino.

All right, so some clarification is in order: I can not kill werewolves, thus lolsparta4 was innocent. Sorry. :frowning:

Now we have new information however, including on me. Do with it what you want.

Pendrokar is shocked. Not by the death of lolsparta4, since he had it coming. Pendrokar is more shocked of the device that Xamino used. This world is filled with different technological societies, some that even have forgotten about weapons, while others still live in their anarcho-primitivist societies. What do you call that thing?

Your story fits Xamino, though I am unsure when you should have used the gun. If later there was a bandwagon of votes on you, using that could still have implied wolf-like behavior. I bear no grudge, but that was a bit too early.

Other than that, nothing actually has changed. @LyskTrevise, your thoughts on this matter, since you are voting for Xamino’s death?

Probably, but there is a plan behind it. The first day is always the hardest for us humans because we have no information and no one trusts anyone else, making it hard to create known human groups. My previous experience has shown that the single most deadly thing for wolves is a known human group so I am hoping to generate one with this. Obviously it should not include me because the wolves will likely kill me tonight.

Usually the really interesting stuff for forming human groups happens on day two, but I decided to try to get some good stuff going on day one for once in the hope that we won’t lynch an innocent person. Well, I kind of shot myself in the foot with that one, but at least we have information to play with.

Also I didn’t want my role to be useless for the humans on the off chance that the wolves would have killed me tonight anyway.

1 Like

Now this is an interesting first day. And it seems like the lynch is still going to happen since the day has not ended yet. Let’s make it count so we don’t lose 2 humans in the first day. I will stick to voting Enginish for now since I still don’t like those bandwagons. It would be great to hear everyone’s opinion on the gun use before the day ends.

Situation (lolsparta’s vote removed):

Arkenbrien - (5) by: Cise, Skyentist, NobleBrutus, cybercritic, Pendrokar
Mattk50 - (3) by: Topperfalkon, Arkenbrien, TerranAmbass
TerranAmbass - (2) by: Lomsor, King_Cosmos
Enginish - (1) by: LucasFIN
Pendrokar - (1) by: xamino
NobleBrutus - (1) by: Krishna
Xamino - (1) by: LyskTrevise

We are still missing 2 votes even after an extension? Maybe add non-votes to the situation updates?

This is my first wolf game, so @xamino can kill humans at will, anyone know how many bullets he has, how often he can use them?

The gun … the gun.

I didn’t get why Xamino voted lolsparta and don’t get why he used the gun on him … but it generated information. My first though was that this is a Wolf plot. Though I don’t get how they could have such a role. Or maybe Xamino was pushed by someone to use his role.
Why not shoot one of the bandwagon guys?

In the end it didn’t change anything and that’s the problem!

I don’t know how to vote now. Too many possibilities.