The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

Well, I have been listening to this a lot lately.

Might have something to do with it.

1 Like

Uh, would it be snowing in Eliseni at this time of the year?

When the sun rose this morning it cast a glorious golden glow across the entire village. So at the very least it wasn’t cloudy this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

It actually has its own micro climate in the mountains where it literally stays exactly the same all year round, i can tell having seen many maps in my day and from the green on the map.

3 Likes

Winters in Europe arent what they once were.

5 Likes

Yeah, global warming in a world with swords and pikes and email checking rectangular boxes.

1 Like

Krishna, awakened by the sudden call of his name stiffly pulled himself in a upright position. He still had mud on his face from when he decked earlier. ā€œWill you shut yer bloody mouth already!ā€ He said to the crazy missionary. ā€œI’ve lived here longer than most, and everyone knows i couldn’t hurt the poor lad! I loved his ideas of planet and … hiccup …all the stuff 'n thatā€¦ā€ He scowled at his accuser with an unsteady eye. This man was clearly more unstable than Krishna was himself, drunkard and all. ā€œIt might as well been you, NobleBrutus!ā€

On a more serious note I have not cast a vote until now because I simply do not see any reason for it. No need to jump the band wagon just yet. People that seems suspicious are the ones casting votes for no reason IMHO. And of course NobleBrutus, who twice have accused me on no basis really. If only perhaps to do some nice RP.

Pendrokar goes to church to pray to the almighty: ā€œGod let this not be the end of days!ā€

I request an extension of the day. I ask for others to pray to the almighty for the same. Reason: Arkenbrien was a random pick, got a bandwagon on him and replied with poor defense. I’d expect more from someone that be nan.How can this be?

The first case of arkenbrien accusation was from the town guard, aka TerranAmbass. I agreed that ark should show himself, but TerranAmbass may be a wolf looking for an easy target.

You’re going to point a finger at me for something that happens every wolf game?

That’s weak, even for day one. Ark and I voting for each other is practically tradition by now.

2 Likes

Who do you suggest as an alternative? Tbh I am leaning towards ark being a human, but there is no way to know for sure, we are shooting in the dark either way. Unless you know something we dont?

In regards to Arkenbriens ā€˜defense’, i wouldnt really call it bad. The accusations against whoever we lynch today, currently the person with the most votes being arkenbrien, are essentially undefendable. I mean what’s he going to do, say ā€œlol im a human guis pls dun kill meā€? The accusation at the moment is this: lol-im-role-playing-hurr-durr-vote-vote-vote-vote. Which is exactly what I’ve done. Still, my point stands:
There is no good argument for any one person (as far as is publicly available, but im open ears), and likewise there is no good defense.

So that being said I ask again, if we extend, for who?

Also, I am in favor of a day extension only if pendrokar still feels we need one after my post.

A random peasant looked up at the church clock and said out loud ā€œGosh, I thought it was later than that. Looks like there’s still a good 24 hours left in this dayā€

I’m going to extend this day because there’s still discussion ongoing. There won’t be a second extension though!

Noble stood back clutching his precious tome, aghast at Krishna’s sudden accusation. Drawing a deep breath he straightened his back and looked Krishna intensely in the eyes. Then Noble spoke gently, his eyes loosing their mad glimmer ā€œWhile you have sinned greatly my friend, it seems you are not without courage, and as is written ā€˜it takes a brave man to change his ways’, you may find time to make your peace yet.ā€

At that moment Pendrokar spoke up from the crowd calling for them to pray in the heathenous church. ā€œHa!ā€ Exclaimed Noble, this man defies the right of Antemera’s earthly rule! We must trust nothing that he says, for in the words of Antemera ā€˜Do not trust those who have first misled themselves’."

It seems to me that whether or not Arkenbrien is a Wolf, then he’d know fine well there is no way he could defend himself on the first day, so why offer much of an argument? In fact, his best defence would be to get a fellow wolf to protect him. Given I do not believe there is anything else to go on, I’m going to consolidate the bandwagon. If anyone else has a point to make (which would surprise me) then please do. I can’t see why this day would be extended to be honest.

Arkenbrien

you know, that is an interesting thought, if ark was a wolf, then fellow wolves may try to deflect the blame… who has defended ark so far?

Hmm… lomsor may be. not changing the vote though. Arkenbrien is pretty screwed.

well since everyone seems to be active now my vote will stand. Unless someone has some tangible information on DAY 1 then it’s just a crap shoot.

If I would want to dedend him, I had done so at a time where the votes were lower on him.
What worried me was the bandwagon.

I’m just feeling we are pushed back on the bandwagon trough simple psychology. ā€œBetter to stay with my first decission, everyone could be a wolf so it doesn’t matterā€. But that isn’t the truth. Wolfs have the knowledge and can nudge the wagon.

Maybe we can manage one game where we don’t kill a human on the first day. My gut tells me we make a mistake here, thats all.

What was the reason for the bandwagon? Inactivity? That’s kinda like saying, if you can’t play then we won’t let you. Honestly, I think mattk50, the guy at the bottom of the well, seems like trying hard to draw attention away from him. He hasn’t said much, yet nobody has accused him.
VOTE REDACTED

**

Topper headed back into town. As he did, he heard mumbling from the old well. Peering down into it’s depths, he saw mattk50 crouched at the bottom, giggling quietly to himself. The sight of him made Topper uneasy; perhaps if anyone had to be lynched it should be the nutcase at the bottom of the well. At least it’d be easy to be rid of him.

Votes:


Arkenbrien - (4) by: TerranAmbass, Cise, Skyentist, NobleBrutus
TerranAmbass - (2) by: Arkenbrien, Lomsor
Pendrokar - (2) by: King_Cosmos, xamino
Enginish - (2) by: LyskTrevise, cybercritic
Mattk50 - (2) by: Topperfalkon, lolsparta4
lolsparta4 - (1) by: LucasFIN
King_Cosmos - (1) by: Pendrokar
Cybercritics - (1) by: Enginish
NobleBrutus - (1) by: Krishna

The situation can easily develop to either direction since the votes of so many people have scattered widely outside the bandwagon. Mine included.

I am going choose either the against Ark argument or for Ark (against Terran?) argument at the end of the day. But first I want to hear some more discussion and hopefully some defense from Ark (until now he has seemed to accept his faith). The more we argue the more patterns we might discover about how people acted today.

1 Like

make that 2 for mattk50. I’ve redacted my accusation against ark. Guys, let’s vote against mattk50. What reason do you have not to, unless he’s a wolf and wolves don’t wanna die?