The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

@martindevans, I like your way of adding the events in the map. A fitting style imo :smile:

Hehe I wondered how long it would take someone to notice. I was worried that the map could end up an overcrowded bloodbath of dead players if I did this… then I realised that wouldn’t be a problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not a Wolf Game if the players aren’t ankle-deep in blood by the end, after all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could add the updated map to each day end and night end post where someone gets killed.

That’s the plan :slight_smile:

(It’s cemetery, not cematery… )

1 Like

Honestly, these country bumpkins in Eliseni can’t even spell cemetery correctly on their own maps… :wink:

5 Likes

With all the commotion across the street, the tavern might be the quietest place in town. Guards surrounded the Pierced Steak and on lookers wanted a glimpse of the macabre Virgil had discovered this morning.

Virgil sat on the bar stool furthest from the door, from the body. “That gash, those bite marks” he thought, “what the hell can do that.”

The bartender came over to him, “ya gonna order?”

“I’ll have a tea” Virgil said, shaken.

“This is a bar. We don’t keep tea”

The constant mummers of the crowd outside keeps pushing the images of that body back in to Virgil’s mind. “A whiskey, then” he says.

“There ya go” he says as he pours, “it’s never too early to start drinking.”

“Perhaps, after a day like today, he is on to something.” Virgil thinks.

“Ya heard about that?” The bartender says gesturing to the inn.

“Yeah”

“A bit of friendly advice, get yourself a cross. Their saying saying it was a vampire.”

Vigils head screams, “Is that what those marks were?!”, but his mouth says , “I don’t believe in vampires.”

The bartender starts cleaning a glass, “Me, I don’t mind strangers, so long as they can pay, but most of the town don’t take too well to them. I even heard one man say you might be the vampire.”

Virgil downs his liquid courage, “I will not stand such accusations. This killing was done by a deranged man, noting more nothing less. That local you mentioned, I bet he just what’s to shift blame away from himself. Perhaps he should be investigated!”

I don’t know where to start on the first day, but I have no way of knowing it wasn’t Pendrokar, just trying to shift blame!

EDIT: Removed vote from Pendrokar

An anonymous peasant in the town square glances up and the sun in the sky and comments “Cor blimey is that the time already? Looks like the day will end in roughly 24 hours”

Midday vote tally:

  • Krishna (1)
  • lolsparta4 (1)
  • Enginish (1)
  • King_Cosmos (1)
  • Arkenbrien (1)
  • Pendrokar (1)

A tied vote means no one dies.

Can you copy paste an E to replace that A the next time you add markings? :wink:

I’ll just make sure that the next person to die is in the cemetery and the blood splatter on the map obscures it :wink:

1 Like

lolsparta4 is the only person with a vote who hasn’t spoken up yet. To keep up pressure and avoid the tie vote, I’m changing my vote to him.
As before, this is subject to change.

lolsparta4
(I don’t remember how to bold on my phone, so it’ll have to be italics until I get back home)

Awesome! Really set’s the mood! :slight_smile: I can almost picture myself walking in the rain and plowing mud through the main street of Eliseni while listening this. Keep them coming :smiley:

Now the only thing we need is someone making a 3D scene of the town :wink: wink…

I do work with procedural generation, maybe I should try to generate Eliseni xD

1 Like

I suspect REDACTED VOTE… for he has kept quiet these last few days. Come forth! make yourself known!

@Arkenbrien, @Pendrokar, and @Skyentist are the only citizens who have not yet made their presence known.

Come forth and explain your whereabouts at the time of the killing, now!

Please, friends, do not make my men have to come busting down doors.

Are you allowed to respond to other’s accusations? like in an RP sort of way?

Hmm. Apparently I can’t read, could have sworn I saw something from arkenbrien.
Pendrokar has posted though, he RP’d and voted for King_Cosmos.
Vote for Sparta is nixed, switching to arkenbrien for reasons stated earlier.

Arkenbrien.

Absolutely! More RP!

Current vote count:

Krishna - (1)
lolsparta4 - (1)
Enginish - (1)
King_Cosmos - (1)
Arkenbrien - (4)
Pendrokar - (1)

EDIT:
Vote count should be accurate now.