The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

I’m gone for a second and I’m the subject of an inquisition. Sorry it took me a little to get back here, it’s been a busy day.

My “Well shit fuck” comment has kinda been skewed this way and that mostly because I didn’t give it a whole lot of context. I didn’t say that because we killed Cise, I voted for him. I’m glad we killed him. He was a wolf and it made a lot of sense to kill him. I said that because of Enginish’s death. He is a close friend of mine IRL and was actually here at my home when we learned of his death. He was the one who convinced me to play the wolf game and his was the only opinion here I trusted with 100% certainty. He was also the one who convinced me to switch to switch my vote to Cise. That comment was just my (very stupid) way of mourning my friend. Does that answer your questions?

Right now I’m noticing that all the people voting for me right now are the same people who voted for Lomsor yesterday. I don’t believe this to be a coincidence, in fact it might even be more accurate to say that many those people were voting to prevent Cise’s death rather than to voting to specifically take down Lomsor. I think Pendrokar is leading his wolfs on a hunt to take me down. A lot of people who voted for Cise yesterday can see this and will connect the dots. I just hope that they will come to my aid now.

1 Like

Yeah but how did he convince you? Through public posts or PMs? If it was public posts, which ones? As Matt even says, he wasn’t feeling easy about his accusation on Cise yesterday. So your first post this day doesn’t strike me as weird and your explanation fits, still that doesn’t tell anything about your alignment.

Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that the Lomsor bandwagon is not under suspicion. You are simply the only one that switched his vote, as if you knew that Cise is a wolf at that time.

Off note, but kinda on point. I remember the first Wolf Game I had in the Infinity Forums. Cise and LyskTrevise(CaptainTrevise) were both wolves, and Trevise mistakenly sent a PM meant for Cise to me. He really tried to convince me with Real Life Friendship, that still made the game end quickly.

1 Like

Actually I know Lysk too. We all went to high school together and live within a few blocks of each other.

Enginish convinced me IRL over the 72 hours the day lasted. In the last moments of the day cycle he reminded me of Cise’s weak arguments to defend himself and asked me to change my vote at the same time he posted. Check the time stamps. We were only two minutes apart. I changed my vote because I trusted him. Cise turned out to be a Wolf and Enginish turned out to be a dead human.

3 Likes

No one else seems to be doing these so allow me again:

King_Cosmos - (3) by: TerranAmbass, cybercritic, Topperfalkon
Pendrokar - (3) by: LucasFIN, Mattk50, King_Cosmos
TerranAmbass - (1) by: Xamino

Edit: added Pendrokar’s vote retraction in the next post.

That fits, retracting vote.

Reviewing day two…

Well. That was close yesterday.

Everyone is playing rather well, it’s hard to read any evidence from the posts that people make.
But the actions ultimately show. And now that the number below the village sign decreased it also gets clearer.

The way certain individuals voted, and also changed their vote, was quite suspicious. And I believe the Beasts aren’t that good in hiding their cooperation.

One of the suspects is Pendrokar

There are more, but others agree on this one.

Well I will have to bet my life on my next vote. Here it goes.

From Trevise’s suspicion list Cise picked out the veterans, I doubt he would mention Topper as a fellow wolf, if they were both wolves. And Cise cast his vote on Lomsor based on this.

There are two that he did not mention, Skyentist and Krishna, both of whom voted for Lomsor as I did.

Skyentist has been the least active of all the players.

@Skyentist

Pendrokar goes to LucasFIN fine art of lynch vote tables to declare his vote. As calmly changes the votes he notices something… something awful. He leaves the site depressed afterwards.

Pendrokar - (4) by: LucasFIN, Mattk50, King_Cosmos, Lomsor
King_Cosmos - (2) by: cybercritic, Topperfalkon
TerranAmbass - (1) by: Xamino
Skyentist - (1) by: Pendrokar

edit: da name, removed Terran’s vote

I accept only real names in my fine art list :wink:

2 Likes

I’m satisfied with @King_Cosmos’s defense.

Vote removed.

Oh, all current thinking about offense, has made me forget about defense.

If I got my suspicion correct on the first day( which I did with Cise, which only Xamino really knows ), then I get killed at night by wolves. I didn’t want to make the call. You could, since your the medic, can’t really bother wolves any more than that. Since you mentioned my suspicion of Topper, there was no point in staying behind.

I started to worry about my own accusation of Topper and Cise’s accusation just like Matt did, there were 5 people not voting, luckily I managed to offer a clear view. Unlucky I made you suspicious of me,

I act on my own. When on the first day I asked for extension, Cise wanted me to provide info, which I didn’t and still don’t have.

Once again, I am not non human. All non humans must die. Am I really the only one that knows this?

God, it is not working. It must be true you can’t make errors!

I’m likewise satisfied with @King_Cosmos’s defense, and removed my earlier vote.

Whilst myself and Pendrokar have been trading blows a few times this game, I’m not convinced he’s suspicious enough to bandwagon. I’m going to hold on to my vote a little longer, but I do intend to use it before the end of the day.

I hope this isn’t your reasoning for voting for me. I’ve already explained why I am inactive but I suppose I will do so again.

I will only be active in the evening(pst) or on weekends. Even, when I am home I still have work to do. I’m a full time student and I can’t always be around to accuse people of being wolves. :slight_smile: I was active over the weekend because it was the weekend. I completed most of the work I had to do Friday but, unfortunately, that’s when our day ended and 2 day long night began and I could no longer post. I was active over the weekend in the group PM that you were privvy to Pendrokar. You even saw my reasons for voting for Lomsor and I’ll repeat them here for everyone to see.

I voted for Lomsor because, at the time, he was acting very suspiciously to my eyes. His points and the way he defended himself seemed wolflike to me. That’s all I can say because that’s the truth.

My reasons for not voting until the end of the day have already been stated in this post and where I voted. In hindsight, had I switched votes I should be even more suspect, but I stuck with my gut(which very obviously was wrong). Shi…stuff happens.

As of now, I have no choice but to vote for Pendrokar in self defense.

How do you have no choice? there’s one vote on you, from him?

Tarvak slams down his mug after several refills.

“Because I wanted to make a statement dammit”

Because he voted for me. If he rescinds his vote on me, I will in return.

…Headache. He had a headache.
Florean groaned and tried to remember what had happened. Dark shapes in the woods at night. Vampires?
No… Quick, darting things. Not vampires but assuredly very, very evil. He had confronted them, thinking… What, exactly?
He tried to rub the back of his head, but with a sinking feeling he realized his hands were bound behind him.
Panicked, he opened his eyes. He could see nothing. All around him was dust. It coated the floor, floated in the air, drifted into his eyes and nose. He started to cough, then struggle against his bonds.
Where was he? What was this place? His brain wouldn’t cooperate. He opened his mouth to shout for help, and choked immediately. The taste snapped him back to reality. The taste of sulfur, and things charred beyond recognition.
He heard a sort of clicking noise behind him, and then he went blind. Everything was gone, every sensation and thought replaced by an instant, searing, unbelievable pain. He was being skinned and stabbed and shot and his skin was flaking off and he couldn’t breath and…
He saw the flames curl lazily around his torso. Very slowly, they wove themselves into the suggestion of a shape. The smoke at his coffin’s ceiling spread, and then flattened itself into…
Into a pair of wings. Oily, black wings. Eyes stared into him. Stars in a growing void. Its beak opened, revealing rows of delicate teeth surrounding a glowing maw. Sparks and soot swirled around him.
The god of his fathers had come for him.
Florean opened his mouth, and sucked in a lungful of fire.
“Save me! Please! Saaave mee!”, he cried in vain. Knowing, as all in his village knew, that the black god of the forest forgave no one, especially not disloyal wanderers like himself.
The eyes sparkled, the beak opened further, and the thing just laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

/me cooks

5 Likes

Read a little into the last wolf game … need to get back my Roleplay Mojo:

From the woods westwards of the village a figure emerged, it was Valeriu in his usual attire.
He was caring a big backpack. Or rather an old potato bag filled with holes.

His home, the shack, was wrecked beyond recognition. Now that the weather was back to reasonable terms, he was able to invest some hours into … trying to fix it. But it is far from beyond that.
It took the whole last day for him to even get to his former home. He had to move rocks out of the way and then spend hours digging until he reached the roof, stabilized the hole, build a ladder and broke in from above.

He considered living down there again. But what was he? A mole? No. His live is up there, on the surface, and besides, an entrance not requiring climbing is good for the joints.

So he spend most of this morning salvaging what is salvageable. Most of his stuff was still ok. But a lot of his cooking ware got crushed by rocks breaking trough the wall.

Even though death was all around Eliseni, people still needed to feed. So the Marketplace, looked a lot less alive, but trading was still possible. And he can’t imagine in what situation the shop would close, that owner was older and survived more though situations then him! He sold his trashed cooking ware and other broken metal ware to be melted down.

Resting on a bench outside was an older lady. Having shed the scrap Valeriu was carrying, he sat beside her to rest.
They looked at each other for a brief moment like old acquaintances do.
Rada moved to Eliseni about 20 years ago. It was an unusual sight, she was traveling alone, pulling a cart with handmade clobber up the mountain. After some days it became clear she wasn’t your usual traveling tradeswomen. That’s just how she now tried to get by. When she realised that this was pretty much the end of the road, she decided to stay. Since then most of the town describe her as: “Old, Mistirious and Grumpy”

“Not selling stuff today?”, Valeriu said, waking Rada out of her daydream.

“People are to scared to go out to buy stuff and if they do they only buy food.”, she replied a few seconds later. …

2 Likes

If everyone thought like that we probably wouldn’t get anywhere.

I think King Cosmo’s defence is good for now however I am not so convinced about TerranAmbass. I doubt Lomsor is a wolf and I think it unlikely Xamino could have a gun as well as being a wolf. I suspect Pendrokar (as I said earlier) but the bandwagon built up a little quickly.

TerranAmbass

Pendrokar - (4) by: LucasFIN, Mattk50, King_Cosmos, Lomsor, Skyentist
TerranAmbass - (2) by: Xamino, NobleBrutus
King_Cosmos - (1) by: cybercritic
Skyentist - (1) by: Pendrokar

@King_Cosmos explanation seems reasonable, so I will retract my vote.

What exactly do we have on @Pendrokar that makes him such a prime suspect?

Yeah but that isn’t a Wolf bandwagon. I have voted to lynch King_Cosmos, Lomsor and Skyentist. King_Cosmos even twise.

Mattk50 is pretty much a confirmed human since he led to Cise’s fall. Lomsor is also confirmed human the first vote during Day 2 was cast by Cise on him. LucasFIN followed Matt and it payed off.

Not that sure about Terran, since Cise followed his Arkenbrien vote on day one. I don’t see the connection.

I caused the first tie during day 2. The suspicion is that I was trying to save Cise. It was actually myself. I started to worry that I was voting for a human and that wolves would lynch me and then blame Topper. Turned out badly when Mattk50’s hunch turned out correct.

Still not sure why Enginish in particular was killed at night.

Also I expected the term “non human” to be known by fellow humans since Day 1. Trying to use it in my favor without breaking the fifth rule.