The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

This is actually rather tame for one of this forum’s wolf games, by my reckoning.

Make of that what you will.

3 Likes

I am seriously surprised to still be alive.

@Skyentist, I want some explanations!

EDIT: Vote removed, but I still want some explanations.

Was getting worried i made the wrong call calling cise out yesterday based just on some odd behavior. Glad my hunch was right, bit pleased with myself that i spotted that, moving on… As the person to first call out cise, and then also dissect him i hope that puts me in a pretty solid position of trust, at the very least. If anyone has some vital info to the humans… it may be worthwhile to send it to me to see if we can work together, if you think you can trust me.

As the other vote target, i think lomsor is also somewhat cleared. Cise said he would have survived, it probably meant he was going to try to shift the vote over to lomsor though some announcement. It is unlikely they would have wanted another wolf lynched. To a lesser degree, im less suspicious of lucas, xamino, and cybercritic (in that order) as they voted for cise early, and xamino had his day one role reveal.

There’s also info we can glean from enginish being human, but not a whole lot strikes me as important. All i can think of is that while enginish was human, we was probably in contact with king cosmos to some degree, so perhaps cosmos followed enginish’s vote only to gain further trust.

IMO, the people who voted for cise late are suspicious. perhaps wolves trying to save face? then again, cise said he had some kind of plan beforehand, meaning maybe they didnt intend that outcome. and the move of votes from lomsor to cise was rather rapid. Im more inclined to go after either krishna, pendroka, terranambassador, or sky. Any of those 4 would make a fine lynching for today. All four of you should defend yourself very thoroughly, else it be seen as an attempt to subvert our investigation!

I choose Pendrokar. The way he reacted to his pm with me being revealed the other day felt a bit suspicious, so better him than one of the others.

2 Likes

Cybercritic was pacing up and down the crematory, his hands shaking, room was full of cigarette smoke, the smell of burnt human flesh still in the air. He thought about @Enginish charred dead body, how the wolves came into the building and effortlessly prepared their murder. Could he have done something different, he’s been pushing that button every morning for the last 10 years, no there was nothing that could have been done. It’s just too horrifying of blaming yourself for such a brutal death.

I think we might have some more wolves in that batch…

Would be nice to hear from Pendrokar since according to his profile he was “Seen just now”.

Oh boy. I guess that real life friendship has been biting Trevise and Cise quite some time in Wolf games, heh.

Pendrokar takes a look at Matt’s well at which point Matt points the finger at him. “There he is. Pendrokar is a wolf he acts suspicious!”. Pendrokar became utterly dumbfounded: “Yeah, suspicious and stupid. I’ve heard that some have tried vampire blood, but it seems you’ve had too much Werewolf blood. You’re drunk Mattk50, call me when your sober. Like Xamino has.” - In reference to suspicious PMs of great suspicion about his suspicions.

Later will examine and analyse, with the new revelation, all of the 200+ posts and declare my vote.

Pendrokar feeling smug checks his mailbox and… oh… “You are right Doc, I’m the one that is drunk. I didnt mention Cise as my second suspect on the first day to you, only to Xamino and well Arkenbrien… who’s dead.”. Pendrokar goes to church to pray for the appearance of Arkenbrien’s ghost.

Ok then, I don’t know how much you would trust Xamino’s word, I suspected Cise on the first day due to being the 3rd or was it the 4th vote on Arkenbrien bandwagon, with the reason “inactivity”, when the vote wasn’t necessary.

So I am going to use the following, though I don’t know how many will get the grip. I am not non human. Feel that deja vu come to some of you. Now ask yourself who hasn’t heard that term.

A rocky start but we’re back on track it seems.

My initial disposition is suspecting Pendrokar, but I’ll return to this when I have more time.

Well it is only day three, I try to ramp up the deaths a little bit each day. Hopefully you won’t be disappointed by the end :wink:

For what it is worth I can confirm this.

I think the wolf had already left our bandwagon club. Which is…

@King_Cosmos,

You were the only one to switch from Lomsor to Cise, as if something made you change your mind or you are a wolf. You were convinced? How, by who, Enginish? Seems Enginish broke the last tie, after which you or Cise himself declared himself to be doomed, so allowed you to vote for him.

Since we are on the explanation crusade, I would like to know why killing a wolf has this kind of response @King_Cosmos?

That is some serious wolf game skills!

I am inclined to vote for King_Cosmos, because of his last minute switching and reaction to cise getting lynched. However, as both Lucas and Matt50k is going for Pendrokar I’m not really sure. @King_Cosmos should really explain his actions.

Well, my explanation is in my previous post (voted Lomsor due to his random-vote. Did not vote Xamino because of possible useful role. Did not vote cise because suspicion raised against him to me didn’t seem to hold much ground)

EDIT:
Ah yes, the RP in my last post was to be about the townspeople, few as they were, sitting the the huge church, listening the the priests (Xamino and Noble) as they blessed the three innocent dead (Lysk, Arkenbrien and lolsparta4) during their funeral ritual. That is the context for the music of day2:)

Thinking about it, this is a strangely displeased reaction, King_Cosmos.

Explain.

EDIT:

Vote removed.

I find the sudden bandwagon on King_Cosmos strange. It is akin to that on Lomsor yesterday. Especially as it is only based on the single short post by the accused.

Therefore: @Cybercritic.

EDIT: Yay, flip flop voting…

Since you really want to get into this, why are you still alive @xamino? I mean you have a gun, why don’t you put some pressure on? We could clearly use some pressure on the guys that voted to save @Cise. Take the lynching into account, please.

I’m gonna stick to my suspicion and vote.

King_Cosmos

No further comment I guess?

If anyone doesn’t feel the pressure already, I can go get it ready. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you are right, you voted on the correct side, that was stupid of me. I still think voting for King_Cosmos is wrong based on that simple post though, so…

@TerranAmbass

At least until I see some further evidence for his guilt. I’ll try not to flip flop around from here on out though, especially as we still have a day left to discuss.

EDIT: Vote removed due to sudden death.

I didn’t vote for him until you pressed me @xamino and it would be nice of you to shine that gun every once in a while.

I don’t think @xamino should be too cavalier with that gun. It’s already killed one innocent person.

King_Cosmos hasn’t answered his accusers yet, I’m beginning to wonder why…

Defend yourself, and if I believe you I’ll drop my vote.

EDIT: He defended, so I’m removing my vote. Haven’t picked a replacement yet.