You are either a very good human or a very good wolf @Pendrokar , I really can’t tell…
Wish we had pages on these discourse forums, it would make checking previous days much easier.
You are either a very good human or a very good wolf @Pendrokar , I really can’t tell…
Wish we had pages on these discourse forums, it would make checking previous days much easier.
I link the start post of each day in my initial post, so that should help with browsing days 
There’s still a bunch of votes missing from this list, and we’ve only got <3 hours left in the day (no, that’s not a heart sign).
I still don’t believe Pendrokar is a wolf, so I’m going to push a draw for now, as I don’t have compelling evidence that anyone else is a wolf.
So, TerranAmbass
Might change my mind if anything new comes to light in time.
So 3 hours or 27 hours to the lynching?
27 hours. It’s currently: UTC 17:26, Tuesday.
This is an extra long day because you have the normal 48 hours from midnight Sunday (that takes you to Tuesday, midnight, 6h45m from now) and then I extended the day so that we’d be back to ending days at 20:00 UTC because that’s a convenient time for me to end the day.
@King_Cosmos
Since you are still holding your vote on me. Do you feel I was being unreasonable in suspecting you with the information I had at the time?
@mattk50
I wish that you would involve yourself even more. Your the medic, you can’t really bet that you will be able to check the alignment of every lynch in the last Lomsor bandwagon. The lynching of me will disappoint you.
@LucasFIN
Still holding a grudge about me not really responding to your Night PMs. I didn’t know Cise was a wolf, so I couldn’t trust you.
@Skyentist, you’re being vague.
/me facepalms
I lost track of time, sorry.
Pendrokar - (5) by: LucasFIN, Mattk50, King_Cosmos, Lomsor, Skyentist
TerranAmbass - (3) by: Xamino, NobleBrutus, Topperfalkon
Skyentist - (1) by: Pendrokar
@LucasFIN, I retracted my vote on @King_Cosmos.
/edit
Lucas, it’s 5 votes for Pendrokar, long day?
fixed both
@LucasFIN
Since you started the night PMs, can you make them public?
https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/the-voting-blocks-and-suspicion/655
I’m not sure that @Pendrokar is a wolf or human, but he at least he seems to be defending himself. @TerranAmbass has been pretty quiet, and it would be nice to hear what he has to say, some insight or theory would be wonderful.
So for now I’m going to tie the vote.
Sure. Here you go:
(starting Jan 24, 3:18 AM)
Me:
Hello there.
I PM you three because the way you piled your votes on Lomsor in the last moments of the 2nd day (as measured from the age of the post where Martin said the day would last 25 more hours) seemed very suspicious. Almost like you were trying to ninja-lynch Lomsor without giving the rest of us a chance to respond and debate. I just thought I should hear your arguments against Lomsor and for Cise and perhaps your explanations on why it seemed like you acted the way I described above. Because that was highly suspicious and kinda what sealed my decision to vote for Cise and I bet the same thing is true for all those who switched to Cise in the last moment.
Since talking in the thread is not allowed anymore I thought I would contact you directly in a group message and ask this from all of you. Note. quotes from this conversation will most likely be handed to some trusted people for my own safety.
Terran:
For me, it was a case of not knowing who to vote for. I’m fair convinced that either Cise, Lomsor, or Xamino is/was a wolf, but all are/were more or less equally suspicious in my eyes.
I felt like I couldn’t vote, but had to, especially after Pendrokar called me out for not voting.
As for what drove my specific choice:
I honestly couldn’t vote for Cise for making the same leap of logic that I did (him being ON the list is half the reason I suspected him in the first place), and Xamino’s role is potentially useful, no matter how suspicious it seems to me.
I was not lying when I said that I had nothing to add in the thread. Yesterday threw me completely out of whack.
Me:
Pendrokar and Skyentist. Any comments?
Skyentist:
[RP]Tarvak sets down his mug and begins his tale[/RP]
It was a combination of things. I was doing homework throughout the day and I don’t check forums when I’m working(Bad habits of distraction) so I had no time but at the end of the day to vote. I’ve never played wolf so call me a newbie, I’ve just been following the bandwagon votes the last two days because I’m not really sure how suspicious to be or what kind of trouble voting on my own would get me into.
In my limited wolf experience, Lomsor appeared to be acting more suspiciously than cise, and he was actually defending himself. Where as Cise had said nothing(obviously we know now he was at work), but I took that as he has no reason to fear and defend himself vehemently because he is a human. /shrug
If I had voted for Cise would you have voted for Lomsor on the grounds that it was suspicious that I chose to vote for one of people everyone was voting for? I had a 50/50 shot of aligning my vote with or against your selections at any rate.
ps. It is really fun to roleplay this stuff, I’m liking it
Me:
[Quote Skyentist]If I had voted for Cise would you have voted for Lomsor on the grounds that it was suspicious that I chose to vote for one of people everyone was voting for?[/Quote Skyentist]
The suspicious part was the fact that Cise was going down (4 votes vs 3 votes) and then at the last moments of the day we get 3 votes that switch the vote on Lomsor.
Skyentist:
And then the vote was tied, yet everyone switched their vote to Cise to go for a kill. We could have left it at a tie and waited for more information.
It’s the same game and same exact logic for both sides of the vote. It could have been a very smart ploy on the wolf’s side to give some suspicion to lomsor and vote for him, but then for everyone to switch their votes to Cise at the last moment.
The fact is I don’t know who’s human and who’s not. I suspected Lomsor(partially because others did) so I voted for him. On the next day should I vote randomly(and put myself in Lomsors position in the last day) at the beginning so then I’m not suspect for sketchy voting near the end?
Me:
[Quote Skyentist]We could have left it at a tie and waited for more information.[/Quote Skyentist]
It was a tie only after Lomsor voted Cise as self defence after your votes.
And also… what information would we have gained from a tie?
Skyentist:
I have no idea - it didn’t happen.
Me:
[Quote Skyentist]I have no idea - it didn’t happen.[/Quote Skyentist]
Generally ties are considered bad for humans. They don’t give us any information. No one is lynched. No one can be tested by the medic. No voting blocks can be analyzed later. In other words, unless it is uncertain weather one more dead human would tip the balance to a wolf victory the next day (late game situation) ties are pretty useless for humans. It’s back to square one the next day but with one less human due to the night kill.
Skyentist:
Oh. Well that changes things.
I figured ties would always be good because that means there’s a better probability that a human does not die as opposed to a wolf not dying.
Pendrokar:
Shared primary objective, other than that, it can be disclosed publicly. Unless you want to know in order to use a contact that has a night role. I don’t see why Matt would trust to to get this information. Otherwise you will have to tell us what the role is.
[RP]Why do you bother me at this ungodly hour?[/RP]
Me:
[Quote Pendrokar]Shared primary objective, other than that, it can be disclosed publicly. Unless you want to know in order to use a contact that has a night role. I don’t see why Matt would trust to to get this information. Otherwise you will have to tell us what the role is.[/Quote Pendrokar]
I don’t quite get the meaning of this reply. Was it a reply to my OP here or for Skyentist or Terran? Shared primary objective with who? Or was this reply meant to a different PM thread?
[Quote Pendrokar]Why do you bother me at this ungodly hour?[/Quote Pendrokar]
[RP]Oh I’m terribly sorry to disturb you in such a late hour. I need some spare llight bulbs for my reading lamp. Got any?
[/RP]
Pendrokar:
It was all addressed to you LucasFIN. The shared primary objective is for each and every player, even when some would declare it secondary.
[RP]Light bulbs, again with technocratic nonsense, we don’t use such things. Who would need anything more than candles.[/RP]
Pendrokar:
You know I guess I don’t need to be so vague. The primary objective for every player is to survive. I started to feel uneasy of my vote on Topper, I felt if the day ended and Topper is human, then Wolves might kill me and blame Topper. Not much to that. Cise or Lomsor were going to be lynched either way due to the bandwagons.
Me:
[Quote Pendrokar]Light bulbs, again with technocratic nonsense, we don’t use such things. Who would need anything more than candles.[/Quote Pendrokar]
[RP]Well my reading lamp has a loose socket so those pesky little light bulbs keep falling off on their own and break… Maybe I should try candles instead. Make it ten candles then!
[/RP]
(ending Jan 26, 1:43 AM)
I can only reply this to that … I’m sure there’s a wolf in there, but those beasts are a hell of good talkers. Meaning I can’t really tell. I’m going to keep my vote how it is. Pendrokar hasn’t defended himself enough in my opinion. Only demanded activity until now. And that isn’t a sufficient defense.
Which I cannot provide. I had one suspect, who defended himself to my satisfaction against what was an admittedly weak accusation.
I am grasping at straws, except there aren’t any more.
Hence I vote for myself. I have absolutely nothing to add.
Is that allowed @martindevans?
You had enough of the game @TerranAmbass or is this some twisted plot?
There is no plot. This is just the only way I have left to contribute information.
That is allowed. Although I’m not sure how I’d RP someone lynching himself :S

Really wasn’t expecting that.
Then I give up. I can’t find two wolves.
Pendrokar