I’d sooner take the opportunity to maintain a personal victory if possible, yes. There wouldn’t be much point in playing otherwise.
Remember: by going for wolf suspects you lose the cooperation of the remaining one.
They’ll pick randomly between Xamino and Lomsor tonight. If the GA guesses incorrectly… There will be a 3-3 stalemate on day 7. Nobody wants a stalemate.
Just switch one vote switch is all it takes. Do you really want to pin your hopes for victory on a 50-50 coin flip? Or do you want to take the sensible option?
…Just look at Krishna’s sad little face over there. He wants to win too. ![]()
![]()
Stalemate between who and who?
Humans and vampires. The remaining wolf gets bitten tonight, lynched tomorrow, and revived day 7, along with Xamino/Lomsor.
I’m really struk by the missing talk.
I expected Topper to not that obviously out himself as a wolf … sorry but what else should I think you are now? “Yep, I’m cool with the plan. … Humans? What Humans? There’s just me, me, me!”
Someone is going to die this night if we aren’t lucky. And if we don’t eradicate the wolves together it can be anyone. If topper wants to be a vampire. Go ahead and bite him Enginish! The way he acted he will get lynched tomorow anyway and you get a converted Vampire … jey.
I expected Krishna to use this and frame him. I would have totally switched votes. But nothing. Common? What is this?
I’m pretty sure I’ll get killed this night. Stripped of my soul. And even if that wasn’t a problem. Killing humans is just a dumb plan. It sounds reasonable but only helps the wolves.
Enginish, just byte the wolves. Someone non bitten will die today. And I think you’ll get over it, you got a enough big advantege as is anyway … imotral.
The way you described it. Your faction can’t loose. And that’s just unrealistic.
Sorry guys I was at the pub yesterday (I’m taking this RPing to a whole new level).
I don’t know what to say about this last thing really. For all I now Enginish could be lying, but it is really my only chance of surviving I guess, so I’m in for it. And before you start, no I’m not a wolf. And you’ll see that when/if you lynch me. The killings will continue.
Sure Lomsor I could go after Topper but does that really change anything? I guess we’ll have a 3-2-2 vote going (or something like that) and I’ll still get lynched. I also feel that Enginish is the only one trying to have me survining so I’ll follow his lead on this.
Krishna pointed at Xamino. “It is him I tell you! I said so the first day! Anyhow, you’ll never catch me!” the drunkard yelled and ran away through the forest. “They will never find me in the old abandoned villa”, he thought to himself as the darted past the trees
EDIT: and by lynching me, the soundtrack will end! 
If you have the time to re vote in two, hours change you vote now. And I’ll see what I can do to save you. I give you one last chance. I’ll try to convince the others.
If that doesn’t work. You are free to vote on whoever you want to … and die probably.
I would like to hear what Enginish has to say but I guess this is as good a chance I’ll get. Topperfalkon
EDIT: on the other hand, wouldn’t it be easier if you just changed to Xamino? We will directly see if Enginish is telling the truth this way, right? And if he (Xamino) is the last wolf then we will kill two birds with one stone.
I really hate to have to ask for this, but I’d really like another extension if possible. There’s still discussion going on, and I’m sure Martin knows there is even more talk going on behind the scenes. I think with this whole vampire bomb that caution is paramount.
Hmm, ok. I’ll extend the day again. But this really is the last 24 hours of the day - make sure you discuss everything you want to discuss!
That last vote change ruined your chance … You may be able to talk yourself out of it. You have time to convince everyone until this repeated extension ends and your head rolls.
If you had read what I said the whole time you know that for me only you and Topper are an option. As Topper isn’t really giving us any reason to trust him I just assume that …
this first sentence was a lie and you are both wolves. That was a cheap move trying to convince me.
I’m opposed to another day extension. All the last one accomplished was 15 hours without talk, followed by me reiterating my arguments and the ‘Alliance’ hardening their stances.
I don’t know if you’ve been following what I’ve been saying. Biting the wolves is the whole point of what I’m doing here! And no, I won’t get over someone non-bitten being killed. It’s clear to me that if you don’t care about wolves joining in the victory, you won’t care about me, and you won’t care about whoever gets converted tonight.
I feel like you all aren’t even motivated by rational self interest, but by some mysterious allegiance to the label ‘human’, to the point where your own chances of winning take second priority to the human faction winning!
I’ve said everything I can. All the facts are on the table. Now’s the time for a choice. Not tomorrow, after another 20 hours of stalling. It’s obvious you have no idea who the remaining wolf is, or even if there’s more than one. There is a logical option here. Choose it!
Given that you’ve already assumed I’m a wolf, that’s a bit rich. There is absolutely no benefit in me discussing my alignment with you now, as you’ve clearly made your mind up and I don’t have some big revelation to make you reconsider. If I protest my humanity, then you’ll simply not believe me, there is no point.
As far as I’m concerned, as it stands you’ll lynch Krishna today, and then me tomorrow. If there are no other active vampires, that means Enginish will be forced to bite me tonight and let you all convert me when you lynch me the next day. Either way, I’m committed to this plan by necessity now. If I turn out to be a wolf as well, then that’s another human you’ll lose tonight too, and because I’d be committed to the plan, the obvious choice would be that I would turn a human to be a vampire to further our chance of victory.
Obviously, if this gives you cause to target me instead, then the same applies for Krishna if he turns out to be a wolf. Your chances are small, the plan @Enginish offered is the best chance at everyone achieving a victory.
And, of course, if neither of us are wolves, then the remaining wolf, if there is one, has done a bloody excellent job, and will probably kill all of you, but lose to the vampires anyway.
Though admittedly, I’m not the best judge of his intentions, because I know I have no hope of victory now. It’s equally possible I’m also being deceived, but at least this way I have a fighting chance of making it to the end.
@Topperfalkon : This is the kind of reasoning I expected. Don’t underestimate my power to change my opinion.
This mysterious “allegiance” is my win condition. Yep, I just checked it again. It says that I win wen all non humans are dead, like all the other humans who would win, but got killed.
The majority of players are/were humans, and the reasonable decision is to help them win too, not a small group of Vampires!
This means even if I die, I win if the Humans win! If I let any other faction kill Humans for their own desires, sell my soul, and go hunt innocents as a mindless gool … I lost. Yes. . Humans and wolves selling themselves to the Vampires trade all they stand for. And lets be honest. Goodbye. I guess this are my last hours anyway. Because I’m just a big stone in the way, I see me getting killed by the wolves tonight.
Or I’m right. And no-one gets killed. Your plan is the rational thing to make the vampires win: “Yes, let me bite you and then perform suicide with this knife … oh I don’t care what you are … let yourself gooooo.”
Don’t try to make your plan look like a good option when, all it is is an appeal to every ones selfishness! Everyone letting himself die by your hands deserve no honour.
Then he should consider killing the lord …
Read your victory conditions again …
Also … you shouldn’t have lied to me Enginish, this isn’t the kind of protection I like. And you’ll regret biting me in this way.
Au contraire. If you die, you turn. And lose. You’ve been bitten, don’t forget that. Your humanity is rather…Fragile.
If you choose to have the humans win, then there will be ten, possibly eleven victors. Nine if you’re unlucky. Vampires winning right now gives eight, possibly nine victors. While this is less then ten, admittedly, it also contains players who deserve to win and who would not otherwise.
To be sure. However, personal victory should be all that matters in the wolf game. You’re deluding yourself if you say differently.
There was no lying involved. 
I did protect you with the Guardian Angel role! It was in my own interest, after all. I had told the Alliance I would. If you had died, I’d be in a lot of trouble.
While you were protected, I also decided to gift you with… A more substantial immunity to the wolves’ attacks. An immunity I naively thought you’d appreciate.
I actually chuckled when I read this. Your opinion is about as fluid as a block of iron.
Xamino and King Cosmos, come down from your tree-house. The ‘discussion’ you’re asking for isn’t happening, and won’t unless you say something. Contribute to the conversation or end the day now. Arguing with Lomsor is pretty pointless and I’m going to lose interest quickly.
If I die and return … that won’t be Valeriu anymore, his soul gone, his motivations vanished. Thus, if the Humans win. Valeriu wins. And don’t tell me that’s a win-win situation for me, it isn’t. I don’t like to see my Characters sacrificing themselves for something they don’t believe in.
There’s a reason why wolfs aren’t known at the beginning of the wolf game. Both factions have a different goal, and situations like this would occur. I dislike the methods you try to use to reach your goal, that’s why I resists so vehemently.
You could have stayed in the shadows. And in two or three days would have outnumbered the Humans anyway, who would be in the process of lynching anoyone that comes near, wondering why the game hasn’t ended yet.
Instead you come here and try to discredit our win conditions. Shwowing off how much better Vampires are and asking them to dishonour the people that died for a cause you show no respect for.
I resist so wehemently because even if this is a game, this crossed my moral border. Lie to me, decieve me, use your powers and abilities, but don’t tell me to dishonour my team-mates.
That’s a refreshing change.
That’s just cause you aren’t hot enough 
Don’t try to sell me on this. When Lucas was shot, you and I both know my credibility in your eyes evaporated. I would be the first target after the wolves were all dead.
Even if that weren’t so, I felt morally obliged to include as many people as possible in my victory. I felt I had a logically compelling argument and a moral high ground.
Turns out, that didn’t buy me much.
And speaking of people who died for the human cause… People who were your team-mates, who built your Alliance, and killed the first wolf? The people without whom the game would be lost? These are the people you’re ‘dishonouring’ right now. You really think Lolsparta4, Arkenbrien, and TerranAmbass (No offense guys
) are more deserving of your loyalty than Lucas and I are?
I’m done arguing. Wake me up when the day ends.
Noble, Cosmos, and Xamino: Make your choice. Lomsor has made his.
I don’t believe the day should have been extended. My choice is made.
Krishna today, and we’ll have some substance to reconsider Enginish’s plan tomorrow if Krishna is not the only wolf.
You probably wont be able to reconsider Enginish’s plan tomorrow if Krishna isn’t the only wolf.
If I understand the situation correctly…
The best outcome for wolves at this point is to ally with Enginish, regardless of the end result. The chance of a wolf victory is extremely low at this point…
Two humans have already been bitten. We currently have 7 players left in the game as far as I can tell
If Krishna is lynched tomorrow, and a wolf remains, that wolf will kill a bitten human, who will become a vampire. There are now 6 players left. However, there’s a wolf and two vampires, and three humans. Providing the non-human allegiance holds, the day will end in a tie, or the other bitten human gets lynched (human submission). Now the vampires are the dominant faction, and win by default either by the wolf completing another kill, or the human submission to lynching during the day.
Whereas, on the other hand, human victory at the moment hinges largely on a) Krishna being the wolf and b) being the only wolf. This seems like a pretty tenuous gamble, especially considering that your evidence against him doesn’t really appear to be that rock-hard.
I think Lomsor has been arguing splendidly with you. And I’ve more trust in the human alliance than in you currently since you became… strange. 
I think we can end the day, I’m not willing to change my vote today. Krishna is suspicious no matter the happenings, therefore I think he must go. And Topperfalkon is acting suspicious too, but I’ll give him the benefit of doubt for today.
You know, it was actually I who started the whole human alliance thing. I PMed LucasFIN and we decided on the course of action. Shooting @lolsparta4 (I’m still sorry you were human) was a part of coming to a trusting relationship with him. Yes, on the very first day. And until things went downhill when he was shoot we were working together perfectly. It would have awesome had LucasFIN managed to quitely bite almost everyone and then surprisingly won by killing the remaining wovles, but now you had to come out and spoil everything.
You could have easily won by quietly biting away, instead you’ve made a mess of things. Which is good, but still, a mess.