Well, if he isn’t innocent we’ll know by tomorow.
But at the moment I had to tie this fast shot. Now just after the two kills!?
From: “Good lets kill Lucas!” to “Oh no lets not kill anyone!”
Yeah pretty obvious when you ask me.
Well, if he isn’t innocent we’ll know by tomorow.
But at the moment I had to tie this fast shot. Now just after the two kills!?
From: “Good lets kill Lucas!” to “Oh no lets not kill anyone!”
Yeah pretty obvious when you ask me.
Man, I sleep in and when I wake up everything has changed. Ummm, because my primary suspect is dead now I’m just gonna have to vote for my Number two on my suspect list until I have a chance to read everything. Christ shit got real.
Topperfalkon
I find it really interesting that we have had really split votes most times. Either we are constantly hitting wolves or we are just making fools of ourselves.
@cybercritic, how come you choose to, presumably, follow Lucas on this?
EDIT: as far as I know you had no votes on you. However that PM seems rather aggressive, which makes me believe that either Lucas knows something about you/have a catch on you, OR you simply made it up?
RP and music incoming…
Wow. I’m glad I decided to check the thread before class starts. So it appeared Lucas pressured cybercritic into shooting TA…probably because Lucas is a wolf and saw it as an easy kill which turned out as a double(assuming pendrokar was human)! Great for the wolves…for this reason I’m voting LucasFin
He indirectly caused the death of one human and possibly a second(do we know for sure pendrokar wasn’t a wolf?) Seems like a great play from a wolf’s end…
I wasn’t following Lucas, if anything I found his conversation with me as threatening, he stays cool, takes time to reply to the PMs, he seems to have had contact with a few people and he seems very comfortable in his position, like there is no threat on him. Also his participation has been minimal, most of his posts are vote tallies.
Tie this in with his “vision” that 3 of us are wolves and it just seems like such a nice cleaning operation. He hasn’t said a word since the double loss. And he conveniently went offline an hour ago just after the shots.
Don’t you run away Lucas, there is no time left for discussion and if you are human there is no time left for you.
@martindevans please confirm
Boom.
LucasFIN staggers backwards from the impact of the bullet. He looks up at cybercritic, with an annoyed look on his face. “That hurt!”, he shouts.
LucasFIN
LucasFIN looked down at the hole in his heart, a trickle of blood was oozing from beneath his hand. Deadly silence fell across the crowd and the echo of the gunshot could be heard faintly reverberating off the mountains.
“I… umm, you see. This is quite simple, I can explain this…” said LucasFIN as the crowd started closing in. “I… uh, necromancy, it’s a hobby of mine…”, he continued as Xamino closed in, clutching TerranAmbass’s knife in his fist. The first to strike was Krishna, as LucasFIN tried to defend himself the drunkard smashed his heavy 3 pint glass over his head and that was the sign for the crowd to attack. Sharpened farming tools and blunt heavy objects rained down on Lucas, visibly crushing his arms and legs and audibly snapping his bones. Finally with a mighty swing of his scythe Topperfalkon beheaded LucasFIN and the mob finally stopped.
The body collapsed to the floor and blood slowly oozed out of the body, forming a small puddle…
All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 24 hours.
anxiously awaiting end of day post
“I… uh, necromancy, it’s a hobby of mine…”
I love that line. 
As the day drew to a close. Pendrokar hopes for survival turned onto TerranAmbassador. Terran responded with the opposite
TerranAmbassador: “Oh yeah, well try it before I do it to myself.”
Pendrokar was struck heavily by the implication of such an action. How can someone value their life so less, while Pendrokar valued it above everything?
Pendrokar: “You have my utmost respect, let me show it by paying in kind.”
Pendrokar gets ready to commit suicide. When suddenly…
Topperfalkon: “You’re both crazy, someone might get killed. Let’s just go to bed.”
Lomsor: “We can’t. The gun. Xamino, grab the gun. Target him… Target them both… somebody fire!”
cybercritic: “I’ll just do it myself. Do you feel lucky, TerranAmbassador?”Bang!
As Pendrokar saw Terran bleeding and walking, he thought his newfound friend is still okay and well.
Pendrokar: “Terran, you’re okay!”
As Pendrokar went for a hug, he got stabbed by Terran.
Pendrokar: “Knife… heh… i… ron… … … Y”
Cybercritic got up in the middle of the night, he’d been exhausted with all the extra undertaking work recently but somehow he just couldn’t get to sleep properly tonight. He walked downstairs and began heating a pan of water to make some coffee, it was going to be an even longer day than usual. While the pan boiled he wandered through to the workshop to have a quick look at what he needed to get done today, as the flickering light from his lamp filled the room he stopped, staring at the empty slab where the body of Enginish had been. Had the beasts broken in and eaten the body?! Surely not, they preferred their prey live. He turned around to walk back to the kitchen just in time to see a pair of glowing eyes and then the pan of boiling water landed in his face. The undertaker screamed; his face and his eyes felt like they were on fire and he barely even noticed the pain as the wolves bit into his flesh.
Xamino and Noble_Brutus walked along the street early in the morning, arguing quietly with one another about which of the priests should take the lead discussing funeral services with the undertaker. As they arrived the argument stopped short - the thick oak door was smashed clean in half and it was clear that nobody would be discussing anything with the undertaker today. As news spread through the village a crowd gathered outside the church, muttering about the terrible fate of the undertaker…
The body of Enginish is missing
Cast your votes for who to lynch for the death of @cybercritic
The day will end in ~47 hours (Saturday, 22:00 UTC)
Florean coughs, and a small cloud of ashes flies from his mouth. He also looks slightly tanner than the townsfolk remember.
“…Listen, I’m just as surprised as you are. But, uh… This thing saved me. Probably.”
He laughs nervously as he unbuttons his shirt, revealing an angry red mark burned into his chest. The design is chaotic, with drunken whorls of unreadable script swirling about it.
“If it looks painful, that’s because it is. This thing started off tame, but let me tell you, the fire got it pretty mad pretty quickly. I get the distinct feeling it will absolutely not protect me a second time.”
In all seriousness though, I’m surprised to be alive after that stuff with Lucas yesterday. I thought for sure he was a wolf and had lied (astonishingly well) about being a necromancer. But… Here I am.
Quick low-down:
Lucas was obviously being partially truthful about being a necromancer. He could revive people and the fact that I’m alive is evidence of that.
Here’s where it gets tricky though: I no longer have the same role that I had before. It’s been changed to simply ‘Marked’, and now my objective is to stay alive until the end of the game. I’ve gotten no information from Martin about Lucas, but I can draw some conclusions.
First: We all know for sure that the wolves killed me. If Lucas hadn’t died, I would be in a position of almost unimpeachable trust. Basic reasoning about role balance should tell you that this Necromancer role is not a wolf role. This is also supported by Lucas’ attempts to have Cise killed, despite Cise’s confirmed wolfiness.
Second: Lucas was obviously not honest about his role. I’ve lost my role, become Marked, and had my entire win condition changed.
The above two points lead me to only one conclusion: Lucas was part of a hitherto-unknown faction, non-wolf and non-human. Pendrokar may or may not have been part of this faction as well.
This faction has the ability to ‘recruit’ dead players by Marking them, and…
Well, that’s all I’ve got. No players have told me anything, so I feel that all of these faction members are dead. All I can do now is stay alive by throwing my lot in with the faction most likely to win: The humans.
Importantly, this means there are more wolves out there than previously thought. If Pendrokar was a wolf, there is one, maybe two wolves left. If not, there are more.
So, uh… Don’t kill me please 
Im getting a bit tired of @NobleBrutus , im pretty sure he pissed in my well last night and quite frankly i don’t see what defense he has. The whole game he’s stood by trying to stay uninvolved.
Cybercritic lay on the floor, eyes burning, he could feel the blood leaving his body. He had a few minutes for his body to be drained of blood, heart still beating, when it stops the brain will still be conscious for a few moments, incapacitated he though of who and what to think in these dying moments. I have been with these people for a very long time, he thought, maybe some will survive, maybe the dramatic death of Lucas and the information it yielded will help the remaining humans kill the rest of the wolves.
It got colder and it got darker, death is nothing to be feared was his final thought.
Noble turned to address his congregation, "The Almighty Antemera has weighed Enginish in the balance and found him worthy! We must be glad for now we know that there is light at the end of our journey if only we continue to follow his mightiness in all that we do."
With that Noble took a stroll across to the well and proceeded to empty his bladder just as Antemera had commanded him to do the previous night.
I am a roleless human and have had little to go on so far, so mostly I’ve been watching carefully the arguments presented by others…
In my defence I broke the tie between Lomsor and Cise in favour of lynching our only confirmed wolf kill (Cise) when if I was a wolf I could have easily gone along with the whole ‘RNG’ argument against Lomsor.
Also @mattk50, why didn’t we get another medic study last night?
Wow, quiet day.
Who would you have suggested i studied?
LucasFIN or Pendrokar would have been best I think as they were both very vocal.
Noble looked about the square,only a mere couple of his flock had turned out to discuss the day so far, “come forth and speak!” Noble bellowed his voice echoing round the square.
“I would like to hear what the heathen priest hast say about this.” Noble muttered.
Xamino
Pendrokar, probably. It would have been easy enough to assume Lucas is/was a wolf after the shooting failed, but Pendrokar was killed by TA’s role, so wasn’t proven human or wolf.
Just a warning the day will end in approximately 6 hours at 2300UTC.
I’m actually out at the moment and won’t be back until then, so the day may end a little later if I’m back late.