I don’t see how we can be sure that @Krishna is human if @xamino is not a wolf. Also it’s very hard to believe that Xamino could be given such a role as a wolf, that’s basically 2 certain kills for wolves per day-night cycle for them. All he has to do is go acting pissed or unstable and pop a human, while the other wolves take care of the lynching vote, that’s 3 kills for them. It just doesn’t make sense to give such advantage to the wolves and than also include experienced players in their team as LyskTrevise was saying before he got killed. Based on that I find it hard to believe that Xamino is a wolf.
Hello! Sorry for being away yesterday, I had guests:(
So my thoughts of the second day.
Speculating if wolves are veterans or using a randomiser is, after just one kill, honestly quite pointless. We really have nothing to go on. My take is that Lysk simply acted very humanlike. I never suspected him of being a wolf at all. And just as he said himself, confirmed living humans are probably the biggest threat to the wolves.
I am still very suspicious of Xamino. Firing that shot was like 15-30% of hitting a wolf (depending on how many there are). And that is, at least for me, not very good odds. Instead he could have saved his shot for later use, when we had pinned down some suspects. Now the wolves know of it and can plan around it. The result is that we ended up with three dead humans, when we could have had just one (tied votes and one wolf kill). I mean, for all we know lolsparta4 could have had a important role (like guardian or seer). Risking that with such a low percentage of hitting a wolf is just strange.
Sure, we do not know the inner workings of Xaminos role. Or even if it is a role at all; I remember there being a gun in the crazy train wolf game which had to be given away to another player each night. Maybe this gun works in the same way. It if does, and Xamino would be a wolf, then firing the gun was the best thing he could do.
One might argue that a wolf would not do such a thing, because that would be really bad wolf play, alerting everyone to that he is a wolf.
I have not played many wolf games in forums like this, so maybe I’m not the person to tell, but I have been in politics (which has many similarities to wolf game forums style) and from those experiences I wouldn’t say that what looks like bad wolf play must be human. Rather I would say that bad wolf play is simply bad wolf play, making him a wolf. The only reason I do not want seeing him lynched is that we can use his role. He is effectively an official seer, albeit at a risk.
This doesn’t seem like your usual human logic cise. I know i haven’t played a wolf game with you in awhile but it seems someone out of character for you to make this kind of leap, and your other posts seem to be trying very hard to project an appearance of impartiality.
This is very interesting and I haven’t thought about it in this manner before. I don’t really remember how Cise have been arguing in older wolf games (and I seem to mix up Cise and Lysk for some reason), if you have any examples please share. When I think about it, both Lucas and Terran, which I remember being very vocal from earlier games, now stay very silent. As I remember them, they used write a lot and sometimes take on leader roles. I have never played as a wolf though so I don’t really know. It might of course be the effect of them having special roles, and thus trying to stay under the radar. Or simply that it has been a couple of years and people change. Terran was also rather quick on the band-wagon in the beginning making him a bit more suspicious.
Lastly, Lomsor, going for the random-pick. It just screams wolf to me. We have already lost three humans. One due to trigger happy chance shooting, and another one to some meaningless bandwagon effect. Don’t let another one go down on pure randomness.
So there you have it. My 4-5 suspects.
EDIT: bonus points for counting the word “wolf” (including this one) in this message.
Haha I think I edited in another wolf just now;)
I’m not sure why @Cise is not defending himself, wouldn’t the wolves jump for their fellow wolf?
Anyway, I’m gonna apply some more pressure and vote for him.
Cise
Because I, quite frankly, have absolutely nothing to add at this juncture. Xamino, Cise, and Lomsor all seem equally suspicious to me, for reasons you yourself have already pointed out, and I’m an inch away from simply praying to RNGesus for guidance.
Cise - (4) by: Mattk50, LucasFIN, Xamino, cybercritic
Lomsor - (3) by: Cise, King_Cosmos, Krishna
Pendrokar - (2) by: Lomsor, Topperfalkon
Topperfalkon - (1) by: Pendrokar
Krishna - (1) by: NobleBrutus
Yeah I’m also waiting for him to say anything to the accusations.
According to Martins last announcement, he has 3 hours to do so.
I won’t be here much longer to hear his defense…
Just as an announcement, because I waited forever, I did post my RP just now and you can find it near the beginning of the day. (I only post again because its buried now
)
I have a bad feeling about this, but here I go, causing a hopefully temporary tie and increased activity.
Lomsor I’ve had enough, RNG is no longer an excuse. Same goes for the other 4 lacking votes, @TerranAmbass @Enginish @Skyentist and @NobleBrutus, the last of which silently stroke out his vote.
And Topper, you wanted a tie in the first day, you’ve got it now… now break it.
You have around 2 hours.
Lomsor
Also for the RNG vote. While a pure RNG vote makes sense on day 1, I cannot honestly believe that he really has no clue who to suspect otherwise.
Xamino is a close second. Something about how early he used that gun, and that he is still alive after the fact, does not sit right with me.
Allright …
Everyone gets pissed that I used an RNG despises most people themselves don’t have a clue what to do. Surely the guy rolling dice out of being forced to is a wolf, surely. Sorry the accusations against me get more ridiculous by the hour. The only answer I got for that is sarcasm.
In that case lets kill Cise, yay. Hopefully he’s a wolf that did make a mistake and not a human that has something else to do this Friday evening. I was giving Cise a chance to speak up before hauling more votes on him and now I get punished for that? Great.
Seriously though. I agree with the discrepancy in Cises posts (The stuff about veterans we talked about aove). I just noticed that he didn’t really talk that much at all. So that is the only reasoning with what I can support my vote.
Remember this? :
But as said. To be honest I rather roll RNGs then guess arround.
The blocks that have formed around Lomsor and Cise are so large that it is very clear one block consists of wolves trying to protect their team mate (10 people in total in those blocks combined), meaning one of our suspect is most likely a wolf.
Cise - (5) by: Mattk50, LucasFIN, Xamino, cybercritic, Lomsor
Lomsor - (5) by: Cise, King_Cosmos, Krishna, Pendrokar, TerranAmbass
Pendrokar - (1) by: Topperfalkon
Krishna - (1) by: NobleBrutus
Tarvak sat in his tavern infinitely swirling the last gulp of an ale. How could his innocent town be infested with wolves. “What a tragedy this is…” He glanced around the place, mindlessly scrutinizing his patrons and perhaps emitting a dirty look here and there. His eyes stopped on a figure playing with some dice. Many patrons come and gamble. It’s a terrible addiction to some, but it brings them to his tavern so Tarvak doesn’t mind. What caught his attention was not the dice, but the list that seemed just as important as the dice to the man.
Tarvak made an appearance to check on his patrons to make sure all were satisfied. What he really kept his eye on was that list. When he walked by he thought he saw names of villagers and numbers! A few were crossed out - others had smiley faces…
“Sonnofa…” thought Tarvak. "This lunatic is playing dice with people’s lives! Whats even more suspicious are those smiley faces! No one smiles around here, especially with the recent deaths. It must be him. Lomsor must be a wolf!
As Krishna spoke up Noble looked once again to the crowd, “many of you are native here, surely some amongst you might have noticed something strange?” “Aye I do!” shouted a man in the crowd, “Cise has not been himself of late.”
@Pendrokar I struck out my vote since it was based only on Krishna’s inactivity.
For now I’m breaking the tie voting for Cise, I trust in the post discrepancy logic more than the RNG case against Lomsor.
Cise
EDIT: Shoot, Skyentist got here before I finished reading. It’s a tie again. We can’t let it be a tie is anyone else going to come? @Topperfalkon
Quick update. Only @Enginish hasn’t voted yet. I PM:ed him. Said he will vote shortly.
Lomsor - (6) by: Cise, King_Cosmos, Krishna, Pendrokar, TerranAmbass, Skyentist
Cise - (6) by: Mattk50, LucasFIN, Xamino, cybercritic, Lomsor, NobleBrutus
Pendrokar - (1) by: Topperfalkon
Bye Cise.

I have been convinced that the best thing to do right now is to switch my vote to Cise too.