In the US… Pretty much everywhere else it’s doing great.
That’s weird. I practically live in hollywood but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it around here…with all the positive reviews I’ve been hearing about it I can’t believe that it would be a flop financially. Just watched the original on Monday and I’m planning to see the new one on Sunday. Can’t wait!
Blade Runner 20149 Soundtrack is released as well now.
I think you can listen for free on Spotify
I hope the making of bluray videos are very very long, like Prometheus and Avatar. 6+ plus of just the making of. And look forward to studying 2049 when it comes out on Bluray.
Enjoying the sound track. It does reference Vangelis in places but is also a very good ‘sound wall-effect’ sound track in its own right.
Did you know there were 3 prequel Blade Runner 2049 short films, released before the main film. Ending in a 15 minute long anime. Which fills in some gaps. I only watched them once I got back from 2049. Really enjoyable shorts.
watch in order
1st
BLADE RUNNER 2049 - “2036: Nexus Dawn” Short
2nd
BLADE RUNNER 2049 - “2048: Nowhere to Run” Short
3rd
BLADE RUNNER 2049 - “Black Out 2022” Anime Short
(this is anime, but the longest of the 3 @15mins, but tells lots more!)
Jonny i love you so much, but your blade runner fu**d
I remember going to see Blade Runner at the cinema in 1982 or 1983, I forget now. I think it might of been a second run, somewhere in London in early 83. I was just old enough to get in.
We’re going to need a guide for the Alpha backers when more of them start turning up:
Randomness: A Guide to @pictbrige !
This thread is your spiritual home, sir!
Jisus Crist was Friday bro!
I finally saw Blade Runner tonight. Just wow. It was such a satisfying thing to watch. The pacing of the quiet contemplative moments let you process what was going on and also take in the amazing sounds and environments. It basically took everything great about the original and made a modern version of it with more amazing visuals.
Incidentally there was a roof leak in the cinema while it was showing and there was an audible dripping noise in the background. Normally it would be annoying but in this case it ADDED to the experience xD
Today I’ve learned about that one time the US military helped North Korea and North Korea thanked them.
Also, those side cockpit bars should probably go like the central one did. Note that IRL, they got rid of structural bars on the F-16 canopy for better visibility. It would be better if it was the same there.
They should do that or people would be even less likely to play in cockpit mode. With the current camera configurations with small ships having a third person camera, people would always use third-person to gain a situational awareness advantage. Perhaps in the final game, interceptor pilots would have to play in first-person while larger ships have access to third-person.
I disabled the hud on that flight so you could watch the pretty scenery fly by better. 
It needs some Interstellar music. An a cleaning team to remove the pilot’s pulp all over the cockpit.
@Hutchings Any plans?