The Random Thread

3 Likes

Official logo must be roworked for costumers feel your game when click in icon on screen.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwpT8VrBzaR7dl8xdUpBWktRWGs you can rework or just watch if you have some interest.

6 Likes

Cool layering.

Weird composition.

Ha. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just spend my wonderfull day, they are all the same.

2 Likes

Nice job. I like it.

2 Likes

This is funnier than either North Korea or a simple track change should be.

6 Likes

Perfect choice of lyrics :laughing:

1 Like

Моё

2 Likes

Nissan launches longer-range electric car.

It list seven other auto companies.

2 Likes


4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is some sort of Rorschach test or what this means but I see Nigel Thornberry

2 Likes

Fish in deep ocean i see. I mean randomly creative.

2 Likes

Our country just tried to create an electric car. He was called the “Ё” mobile. we do not have many words starting with the letter Ё. about 30. If still an adverb fucd, Ёбаый. the project failed.

http://www.eomobile.ru/

4 Likes

RIP Lt. Col. Stanislav Petrov
Thank you for saving us all

2 Likes

Totally unrelated so I guess it fits in the thread…I just noticed your profile pic. Is that rocket exhaust?

6 Likes

Yes, it is from a ground test of a ion engine, to be precise (IIRC a Hall effect thruster from NASA).

2 Likes

Did you hear the latest from Donald Trump? He’s bringing back the much needed Cofefe mining jobs to the very poor African country of Nambia. As you know, the President has promised to help bring back covfefe mining jobs with a new deal signed today with the National Congress leader of Nambia.

Cofefe being in such great demand once again means the old Cofefe mines can be reopened. President Trump went on to say “The covfefe must flow”. source

4 Likes

Please no political crap on the game board.

2 Likes

I’d recommend taking a break from policing jokes on an internet forum. Don’t want to see you Putin all this work for nothing.

2 Likes