The Random Thread

Creepy… :wink:

This is sad. :frowning:

I just want to recommend the server provider I have been using for the last couple of years.
Their Servers sit in Nürnberg, Germany.
I have been a customer of their root-server lineup for years now and they offer excellent service for a really reasonable price.

https://www.netcup.de (german)
https://www.netcup.eu (english)

If you are interested here are some coupons for 5Eurobucks off:
36nc15017436480
36nc15017436481
36nc15017436482
36nc15017436483

If you are interested in their web hosting solutions. I can generate codes for 30% off on those. Just hit me up.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Rogue One is surprisingly interesting when analysed by a veteran and military theorist. (There are other such analysis on his website that I recommend).

2 Likes

Nice find, thanks! The comparison between the Rebels and real-world militia is almost spot on, I’d say. At times, they almost come uncomfortably similar to terrorists (though that’s more specific to Saw’s group on Jedha). It’s hard to root for them in a way because they’re not the heroic group of the Original Trilogy - they’re a barely organised conglomerate of people who hate the Empire!

I get a little more out of it each time I watch it. Last time, it was “the Empire is actually dangerous, not evil-but-vaguely-incompetent”!

1 Like

Well, there are articles out there that precisely argue that!

While I disagree with it (particularly “the Empire is not that bad”), it makes interesting parallels nonetheless.

True, especially since Star Wars is intrinsically designed as the ultimate good vs evil story :slight_smile: But from the perspective that the Empire is the [cough] legitimate government, it’s easy to believe some of the Rebels are just out to cause mayhem!

From A Certain Point Of View™ :wink:

1 Like

@kritical Tell me more if you ready about CyberCritic® Crew.
.

yay cheer up pictbrige yes i m ready bro :calling::smile:

What better way to publicise one’s ICBM capabilities than with a concert?

thanks hrobertson that pretty cool :golfer: i kind like that i thinks supreme leader agree

o
and

Also i dont know why but it remind me this video

love you hrobertson <3

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgivN-DbwN/

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do not be surprised if we all did the aliens have created. I watched the video. At us in villages such toilets where squatting sitting in front of the hole. In Winter scrip will come in the cold to go to shit.

2 Likes

Adam Savage Incognito in the Alien: Covenant Spacesuit!

2 Likes

I’ve been collecting the IBS IndieGoGo funding level amounts for around the past year, it’s below if anyone is interested. That should account for the majority of the money raised since the KS, since INS upgrade system only works for upgrades and not new pledges. It’s sitting at ~$364k atm, up some $10k since last year.

https://pastebin.com/Stybqs8U

9 Likes
1 Like

Valve’s “Knuckles” controller preview

2 Likes
2 Likes