The Random Thread

Congratulations! What is going to be your major and what school, if I can ask?

Hey! I’ve been out of town in Germany or I would have responded sooner.

I’m going to the University of Southern California for astronautical engineering. It’s pretty much aerospace but specializing in the space side of it if the name didnt give that away already. There are quite a few concentrations to take but I have always loved dynamics so I can’t wait to get started. Think trajectories and attitude/spacecraft control.

6 Likes

Yesterday I discovered that gog.com began to have official Russian support.

3 Likes

Magical Pony / Fallout Crossover Fan Game:

2 Likes

Alixpress

1 Like

Discord is down and it’s all your fault @pictbrige!
Deny it all you want, but they didn’t have this problem before the russian servers went live!
YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!

:wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

moo

1 Like

Here’s some pony fallout crossover game magical telekinesis apple collecting. I think that’s the strangest sentence i’ve ever typed.

2 Likes

You’re right. It should read something like: Here’s some pony fallout crossover game with magical telekinesis apple collecting, or: Here’s some pony fallout crossover magical telekinesis apple collecting game footage. Having a noun before the adjective is strange indeed.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The winner is the person who doesn’t collect the apples?

/doesn’t collect apples and types during the vedio so there for is the winner!!! :smile:

It should be theoretically possible to build corrective ā€œglassesā€ using mirrors instead of lenses. Right?
The Interwebs didn’t show me someone who did this. Why? Did anyone come across a creation like that?

2 Likes

The little ones are the most dangerous.

1 Like

Noice …

1 Like

I saw something like that with Ronald Reagan’s Star Wars. :angry:

One of the latest 3D printers. (tested.com)

5 Likes