The Random Thread

9 Likes
5 Likes

Stumbled across this comic when browsing through some old pictures. I made this for a different forum.

I’m posting it here.

Enter: An Octopus and a Shark (with a problem) in the middle of a desert.

Enjoy.

(I regret nothing.)

(click to expand)

4 Likes

or just use sand…

2 Likes

wow that is even pretty great song !

Really enjoying glitch art as a past time. For anyone that’s interested in it: http://www.glitchet.com/resources

I’m a fan of databending.

4 Likes

Make like Kindred so easy https://snorpey.github.io/jpg-glitch/

3 Likes

Aaaaa you just gave me an idea of something to code!

Thanks @pictbrige

2 Likes

1 Like

My first Saturday to be lazy and none of my gaming buddies are on this morning for Rainbow Six Siege.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

What has everyone else been up to lately?

1 Like

I’ve been chuckling at the people who get really angry on Star Wars Battlefront (currently my biggest time-sink)! It entertains me how many people rage about hackers when their team loses. By design, a team has to lose.
It is irritating when someone genuinely is cheating but they don’t normally stick around long so it’s easy to wait them out!

If I wasn’t in the mountains I would have been playing siege and stellaris all weekend! Im up north for the week so here’s shots from mammoth and June mountain respectively

Looks like I forgot to take a picture up June but that’s a picture of the lake at the base.

Edit: bout to dump for the next few days!

6 Likes

Wow @Skyentist, are you having a week long vacation around there? If you are, consider me envious! I’ve been wanting to snowboard the past few weekends.

I know that Seattle got at least 4 inches last night. In some areas, 8 inches.

Here in the south bay it feels like I’m in the tropics with all the rain, it’s lovely.

I was going to stay until Friday but I decided to come home yesterday to work a bit more. Going to Germany in a few weeks so I need the cash :wink: It was incredible though and it was blizzarding when we left. They already got a ton of snow during Jan and more is dumping. I’m going back up the first or second weekend of March so I don’t mind leaving early.

Ironically it’s storming/raining here too so I can’t even work until tomorrow.

I should have stayed

2 Likes

Netflix are now making a Castlevania series, which has apparently been floating around for about 12 years.

epic fight, with happy end meh happy

2 Likes

Now if only it had radiators, didn’t have sound in space, didn’t ignore pressure shock from hypersonic projectiles passing through pressurized crew compartments, didn’t have rotary guns, and didn’t pretend stealth in space was a useful thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

(It’s still some of the most believable TV(and movie) sci-fi out there by a pretty wide margin, so I’m willing to let a lot of that slide.)

About 10 seconds before the clip starts they depressurised the ship.

From series 1 when that guy gets his head blown off by a shot that passed through the ship with no other damage to anyone else in the smallish inclosed room.

Wooooooooo!!! Happy Friday everyone! I hope everything is going fantastic! I’m ecstatic because today has been a lotta fun. It’s pouring in SoCal right now and my family owns a small marine business. Storms are always fun because shit hits the fan…Today, some rope snapped and ripped the cleats of the dock…this 90 footer should be on the dock to the left where the green guy is.

To top that off, this morning I found out I got into my #1 grad school. Woooooooooo!

What’s everyone up to?

8 Likes