The Random Thread

@hrobertson, are you alright, a bit worried about you? :worried:

Should be!

Are you alright? A bit worried about you.

There, fixed.

1 Like

What happens between the two titular Portals? (Unmodified Portal 2 SDK)


Warning: hyperspace is as scary place…

And to continue with needlessly unsettling stuff, this one is from video feedback

4 Likes

http://www.deviantart.com/download/429442860/id5____now_with_92_6__more_unicorn_power_by_thedurrrrian-d73og8c.jpg?token=3d6bb97763df5ef4b3fafe3e33db03985894e222&ts=1455068404

http://www.gog.com/game/race_the_sun

Race the Sun is on sale for 3 bucks.

1 Like

Prepare to cringe like you’ve never cringed before. From the Windows 95 launch:

4 Likes

I tried to cringe, but I got a blue screen. Ran out of memory.

1 Like

Arkenbrien has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Talk about timing, I watched Martian this weekend.

1 Like

Happy Presidents day guys…

I walked into my internship expecting everyone to be there only to find an empty parking lot and office…I blame the CSU system for still having campus open and classes to confuse me. Enjoy your day off! I will be until my class starts -.-

1 Like

What on earth are they planning?!?

1 Like

To think…

…OF A PLAN! :smiley:

Fascinating. Maybe there’s some new Kickstarter thing happening?

2 Likes

As an ARMA 3 player, that was fascinating.

I heard that it wasn’t taking into account how bullets break, and as such are often don’t go as far in practice. Does anyone knows how much of a factor that would be?

Yeah, just really busy. Sadly no time to commit to helping out with the website and as you’ve picked up on, barely any time to even participate in the community.

I did get away on holiday last week though. So that was a good refresher.

From all the videos I’ve seen crazy dudes shooting stuff I guess most projectiles would shatter when colliding with anything harder then brick. The combined trajectory would be similar as in the above video but the projectile would have fanned out … let me see if I can find that video:

Arma just stops tracking the projectile if it hits Steel and has not enough energy to penetrate. So I guess that’s ā€œrealisticā€ enough. By that logic they should disappear when hitting the surface angled too though.

As said, I don’t think the projectiles would break if they hit wood or even brick.

1 Like

Anyone owning an Ultra Wide Monitor (21:9)?
I’m looking for a new monitor I could replace my 30" (19:10) main monitor with. I really love those giant monitors, but I never tried a really wide one. I would like to go even more up in size so it wouldn’t feel weird to use my still functional 30" as a secondary Monitor. Any thoughts?

If I would choose a 34" inch ultra wide monitor it would have 3.5" less height then my current monitor.