Great video! Great narration! Even though I know the system it’s nice to see a video of it detailing it’s inner workings visually.
I’m too interested.
Agree with the Sane
Great video! Great narration! Even though I know the system it’s nice to see a video of it detailing it’s inner workings visually.
I’m too interested.
Agree with the Sane
Thank you for the vid.
It seems fairly similar to what ED did… but your system counts with seamless warping and slow flight.
I hope that in Infinity we will see something fluid like that.
By the way, this may sound weird …but… you should consider career as tutorial narrator 
I started a topic for the videos that I’m creating in case folks want to talk about ship movement again. The video on intercepts can be found there. I’ll work up the video on jumping later, perhaps tomorrow.
Not at all weird, and I appreciate the comment. I’ve long wanted to do narration or voice acting or voiceovers, but have no idea how to break into the business. Apparently it’s rather cutthroat.
If I-Novae Studios wants any help with voice work, I’d be more than happy to help.
This is a SFC Industrial Tug.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah, time to jump on the nostalgia bandwagon!
Here are a couple videos of the ‘warp tunnel’ prototype I developed to explore player-interactive hyperspace jumps. Players could spawn a new tunnel based upon an PRNG seed, then fly it from end to end. My first project using OpenGL (and very close to the start of my programming hobby, so the code was, well… spaghetti)
Those videos are private 
Thanks!
Fixed.
Neat, had never seen these.
It was a fun project based off a lively gameplay forums discussion. Speaking of which, I have a video demo of the trade prototype somewhere… Will try to find that and upload it to YouTube
I remember that one too, good old times for the forums …
I like having this topic on the first page and the forum is telling me that I post in this thread too much, so I’ll take it easy from now on. This is a Projectile Crafting Prototype.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Found it:
Where is everyone? Here is a NPC vehicle named Sputnik.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Found this model languishing on my hard drive, thought I’d give it a render for giggles.
![]()
Here is the first version of InfinityContribs, it was intended to be a tool where our community contributions could be uploaded and recorded. @INovaeFlavien had input into the second version and I got some space on the development server for it, gonna save that version for a later bump. ![]()
![]()
Yes everything is empty, the server is down.
![]()
It’s been a long while since I’ve checked up actively on this, but I’ve been lurking a fair bit in-between, I still have this back from when it was being modelled and hyped about:![]()
HUD designs by user @junaum(not an official developer), who had got even @INovaeFlavien to discuss many details of the HUD. Note this was for Infinity the MMO, not Battlescape. Battlescape would probably have way less elements.
Stellar Flight:
![]()
Stellar Flight (legend):
![]()
Atmospheric Flight:
![]()
Atmospheric Flight (legend):
![]()
Planetary info:
![]()
Planetary info (legend):
![]()
Galaxy info:
![]()
Shield systems:

Photobucket (broken links):
Space non-fighter view? - http://s119.photobucket.com/user/shraak/library/HUD2?sort=3&page=1
Planet non-fighter view? - http://s119.photobucket.com/user/shraak/library/HUD2/hud3?sort=3&page=1
Ahh… the nostalgia…
Source (Post on infinity-game.com by @Freeman ) - https://forums.infinity-game.com/t/topic/13457/48