I was googling for some higher resolution versions of the flett renders, and found that the Infinity page on Moddb.com has quite a number of ship pictures preserved, including some fleet / beauty renders:
I just found an old backup folder of mine back when I was still using Windows with a ton of art pictures in it that I saved from the old forums (including the GUI mockups that someone made). That includes the other fleet renders. Here are a few, I can upload more if you want:
Ohhh they are all so pretty.
Such details.
But really the Rapture 2 was always my favorite of them all.
You know, this is the saddest thing about it.
Other games released or not, struggle to have few ships here and there.
And yet you guys didn’t even started to make the game and you had more then any other game.
With lot of diversity.
Every model felt unique. sigh
here’s a compilation image of some cent contribution models, concepts
TopLeft: Heavy Bomber “Hirari,” Bomber “Devil Ray,” HvyFighter (name?), Fighter “Hikari,” “Coralis Lepidus,”
BottomLeft: Coralist Novai
Big one: Coralis Severus, as seen in my previous post.
Various concepts produced by members of the community. Lucas Fin, Jaen Ni Rin, Koshime… aaaand it’s been too long and I don’t have records of my own from back then (unless I do and they pop up)
(I have so many old ships in my archive… but won’t post them all tonight, time to sleep.