Readability is notably different from eyestrain for one… but “obviously superior” was intended to be more jokey than it looks now, its just my preference.
sorry for the derail 
Readability is notably different from eyestrain for one… but “obviously superior” was intended to be more jokey than it looks now, its just my preference.
sorry for the derail 
To get back on the topic, seems I’m now a bit concerned about INS inventing a “pre-alpha” tier, most projects offer their pre-alpha or development build at the end of the KS funding period, for the final boost or push for the outstanding amount needed at the end of the campaign.
I might be wrong, but I don’t recall any KS that marketed their pre-alpha as a tier, you might receive some backlash on that, constructing a valid argument around that concern might be a good idea.
I find it’s only a problem if I suddenly switch between contrasts.
I can spend hours on stardestroyer.net and be fine, but if I come straight here afterwards it’s like having a spotlight shoved in my face.
how about that:
for X money we will add your modeled ship in a game.
And then they make a dong ship.
Are you going to provide images of the ‘special’ skins in the KS? I can’t imagine anyone increasing their pledge for skins that they’ve never seen.
Additionally perhaps it would be a good idea to give them a bit of backstory and name them. Eg ‘Mercenary’ skins, ‘Battlescarred’, ‘Veteran’ or ‘Spec Ops’. Make them more than just an alternate paint job.
No, we will not have them ready for the KS. If we have enough time, possibly they could be shown in concept art form.
No, we can’t do that, the development cost of a custom ship from scratch exceeds the highest pledge tier ( 10,000 $ ).
Unless you meant adding a ship that you’ve already developped yourself. In that case it’d be tricky too because of quality control, lack of maturity of the tools/docs, lack of modding ( especially if we only raise the minimum ) etc…
I have been waiting 9 years for this news. I check in from time to time and I am glad I did today. Some good info and I will definitely pledge what I can. Hopefully its enough to get in the testing process early.
Why no one talks about the ships? I think we should have a ship different to the first supporters.
Real talk here. Can I put dickbutt on the floating billboard?
While he was talking about Ads in this particular case. It wouldn’t be a stretch of imagination to think that what you’re asking for isn’t likely to get in.
We plan to have unique backers skins, but not unique meshes.
Are you going to donate $10k for that privilege? 
i bet if you would mention that in the speech part, some crazy rich bastard would do that just for the sake of it. 
But please don’t do that 
Keith don’t tempt him!!! He might be some rich buttdick.
Just a heads up everyone that due to everything we’ve got going on with Flavien and myself’s upcoming trip (in just over a week!) to Helsinki to record the live action part of our Kickstarter campaign the next revision of the reward tiers might not be until the end of the month as the whole team reviews and discusses them and we’re all quite busy at the moment!
The adults will be out of the building!!! I’m going to sit on everything naked!!! WEEE . 
Maybe we can set up a community effort to revise the kickstarter tiers with all the proposed ideas? Then you guys can work from there.