Sigh, /r/IAMA mods being mean…
wow, deleted again, one of the mods is having a bad day…
Ah I see. Thanks. Yes lots of questions coming in now.
well the room is still active, so we must manual force the links out to people.
It’s jealousy.
I’ve done the SC and ED forums best I can. Even the SC instant chat.
What?! Why did they get deleted again, they literally had nothing pointing towards the kickstarter except that the title contained the title of the game…
’
it can’t be this rule right?
“One AMA per user, per topic, per 3 month period.”
//since they posted the other thread that got deleted 
I’d be so pissed if I were on the INS team! (which of course they are)
I don’t understand this reddit, I never use it. Why is the AMA gone again.
We’re confused ( and not too happy ) too. Checking with mods.
thanks for the bespin info. I can use that.
I’ll go thru the answers and use other bits on the ED and SC forums over the next days.
The AMA seems to have been posted in the /r/Nudelete subreddit, likely about the time it was removed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nudelete/new/
I have no idea what that subreddit is, but it might be related to /r/undelete. The previous AMA was not posted there.
Does Nudelete mean newly deleted?
Seems like we’re not allowed to do an AMA until the game is complete.
I asked /r/ama mods, their responce was:
“Their project is not complete and thus not eligible for an AMA right now. We’ve give them a few options for how to proceed, though, and fit within our rules if they want. Cheers.”
I guess it breaks this rule or something 
" Additionally, the focus of the AMA must not be the campaign. The final decision on eligibility rests with the moderators."
//oh well, I hope the devs can pursuade them or something.
Ok, well it helped a little for an hour, so there’s that.
It sure was nice of them to let you know about that rule before you tried it…well that’s dumb.
Well that’s frustrating, but at least you got something in instead of realizing that first and not posting anything.
The effort is what really counts, man. Commendable for sure.
I don’t really get it tbh. Other games have been doing AMAs while in development. We’re in development too. Also Keith contacted them on how to run an AMA a few days ago and we didn’t hear anything about these rules. So yeah, fail.
This stinks.