Reddit AMA - Postponed until After KS Campaign

Its from the iama rules https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/wiki/index

Guess the AMA should be modified to focus on the tech and the engine INS has built.

New AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3qzskh/we_are_inovae_studios_a_small_independent_game/

6 Likes

I’m assuming it’s ok to ask the same question again, since it’s relevant for the readers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Let me know if this one gets deleted

1 Like

Will do boss! See you in the AMA room!

Some of these questions are going to be ridiculous. I can already see it. Good luck Keith : )

Is more than one person from the team typing answers and relaying the answers to Keith? – lol maybe this should be a question for the actual AMA :smiley:

I was wondering that myself.

The IAMA is number 3 on /r/IAMA. Lets get some more upvotes eh???

Well, the title says “We are I-Novae Studios,” so I’m assuming it’s not just Keith, though iunno.

We’re on that, beard oiled and ready to go.

7 Likes

Only 19 more days to go bud.

1 Like

Someone ask about that one comment he made on the KS about ‘Bespin style floating factories in the cloud layers of gas giants’. This is great stuff to talk about. How you get down to them, can you dock, what effects will be felt by the ship/s (various), what will we see and experience as a player. What the combat will be like in-between these cloud layers. Will there be storms there.

This stuff is dynamite to talk about with space game fans. I know I want to hear a lot more.

Direct link to the AMA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone posted the AMA url in Scott Manley’s video comments. Or tweeted Kate Russell. Jim Stirling, Joe, etc etc etc

Already posted it to the Manley video. Nothing I know of on the others.

Is it just Keith doing the answering.

Really? Again?

No, many of us are answering / sorting out the questions but they all go to Keith for posting.

1 Like