Neptunes Pride 2 : Triton - Discussion and Community Games

NeoSapiens across the Glorious Republic mourn today as our Most Honorable Allies, the Empire of Orange Diamond, make their final stand against the Barbarian Hordes of the Savage Red Square Empire to the north. :sob:

Our Allies hurt, and so do we. We march to war. :rage:

Vengance is at hand, and shall swiftly dealt by the Glorious Republic’s Most Implacable and Righteous Armed Forces. :triumph:

1 Like

Falling behind … :frowning:
Done some very stupid stuff the last two cycles.

The weekend was rough on me sadly, and I just fell behind from there, so, I figured the AI could do a better job for me this go around.

*Singing: ā€œThis is the end ā€¦ā€

ā€œAll come to places, I can’t defend.ā€

ā€œWhen thausands break the walls they’ve bent.ā€

ā€œMy merry people cry and decent ā€¦ā€

:cry:


Solar Annihilation Incoming …

3 Likes

Ouch, man. I’m startin’ to feel lonely already.


So I’m finally making my assault on Red Square, with two allies. Wish me luck.

1 Like

Very ouch.

Well guys, I’m back Out of curiosity, has anyone bought the permanent membership for triton so we can host our own game? If not, I’ll buy a month soon so that we can get some games started.

First off, do we have enough people interested in playing? We need at least 8, but we can always have more, and the more the merrier.

So, Who’s in for an inhouse game of triton?

2 Likes

Raises hand.

If you’re talking about right now, then I’m going to have to decline. One at a time is my limit.

EVERYONE I GO TO WAR WITH QUITS!!! :rage:

Guy’s top of the leaderboard and he QUITS!!! Can squish me like a bug, and he quits. 6000 ships, and he quits.

WHY?!?

1 Like

Psychic, fear and panic inducing powers, you don’t know about yet?

1 Like

/headdesk

Screw you, forum fairy.

I’m IN for an in-house game sometime in the future. :wink:

I’m IN as well, barring some possible future RL complication.

Screw you, forum fairy.
[/quote] NO!!! No sex with fairies! WE could all DIE!!! :open_mouth:
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KIo9YtihRVHwoAyAUsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBzM3UzbjRzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMTA-?p=youtube+lord+of+the+rings+gladura+offered+ring+by+name&vid=22d7d2d429819ff18ae84a38f496f5af&l=3%3A38&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.607991765589953802%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCX3px_Ivs44&tit=Galadriel+%26+Frodo&c=9&sigr=11blbvjm2&sigt=10hr8mel9&sigi=11rfmrttp&age=1213488154&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&tt=b

(pretend this connects to youtube, gladura turning down the One Ring from frodo.)

It depends. If we get 8 quickly then yeah rather soonish. If we need 1 more player and can’t get one then I suppose we’re stuck with waiting for you :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ve got 4 already(including myself) though. We’ll see, if everyone else doesn’t mind waiting too long I don’t either. I guess it depends on how long you last in your current game. Lose faster?

And miss out on carving up the corpse to my north? I think not.

2 Likes

This complete noob is up for a game… Be kind to the new guy?

2 Likes

I recommend maybe joining a new player game just to mess around and see how the mechanics play out just so you’re not 100% lost when we start…you don’t have to finish it and can leave at any time. It will increase your odds a little bit to figure how to start :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve only played one game, with you guys. That’s the one where a general cornbread and his aspiring golden empire shucked out in the beginning.

1 Like

Were you a colonel in the corn army?

1 Like