Neptunes Pride 2 : Triton - Discussion and Community Games

Na my premium ran out some time ago.

Yes I’d like to join. Though only after the wolf game. Don’t want to have to much running in pararell.

I might play a game of NP, but I definitely can’t play whilst running the wolf game!

We’ll wait then :smile:

http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/4736137996271616

9 more spots for the 64 player game!

I’m down to play an in-house game when I get back…that’s in 2 weeks though. Dont join a second game so we can start one then!

Name of the map is Alpha Acamar, right?

EDIT:

Never mind, I see you and Lomsor

Game Started. I suggest we all cooperate and share tech for the first few cycles. As I couldn’t spot any of you as my neigbours and doing otherwise will get us eaten.

I’m going Weapons with 2 Scinece facilities at the moment.

You two are on the other side of the galaxy from me.

I agree about sharing technology. I’m going for weapons myself, but with three science. I’m early enough into research that I can switch without much waste, though.

In that case I’m goint to switch to Manufacturing.

So I logged in to check how much I’d have to save up next production to give you guys the tech, and I’m not so sure it’ll be possible anymore. I don’t know if it’s the match’s settings or not, but I’m not going to be able to trade tech with either of you until you’re in range of my sensors.

I’m not even sure if we’ll be able to give each other money.

Hmm. Darn. Yeah that’s what’s written There. Will be an interesting game for sure.

Loved NP, haven’t played much NP2 but it’d be fun to get back into it. Won’t have much free time until mid-April… following thread.

Damn, looks like I’ve missed out this time.

The Glorious NeoSapien Republic of Blue Cross has begun its Most Merciful and Righteous Conquest of the Barbarians of the Purple Oval Empire with the capture of Dark AlGeidi.

Wish me luck. :triumph:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this come up on here before and it looks interesting, but I’ve never played it. I think I’ll wait till there’s an ‘in-house’ game and jump in with you guys to give it a try.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when the opponent you were looking forward to smashing gets kicked for inactivity. :expressionless:

2 Likes

After some time to think it over, I decided I’mma rampage anyway. :imp:

2 Likes

Enemies building up on all fronts :open_mouth: :sweat:

Ahhhhh!

1 Like

/me checks map

Ouch man, that’s rough.


I’m bearing witness to discussion among a few of the players in my immediate and local area as to the nature of honor, what forms of betrayal and deception are “acceptable” as part of the nature of the game, etc…

Basically the question of “What is honor in a den of thieves?”

It’s fascinating, though have yet to toss in my pennies.

It’s like a slow motion buffet over here. Om nom nom. :poultry_leg: :stuck_out_tongue: :poultry_leg:

1 Like