Neptunes Pride 2 : Triton - Discussion and Community Games

I hate it when all these corn puns just. . . pop up like that.

1 Like

All rye, all rye, I’ll quit.

2 Likes

Very much yes. I may need poking to remind me it’s happening though

The newbie game I joined is yet to start but it already lets me see how most things work. This should be fun.

1 Like

I believe martin showed interest in a game of Neptune’s Pride in the wolf thread.

@martindevans?

I’m in!

I’m also still designing a new wolf game, if anyone is wondering where I disappeared :wink:

edit: spelling, that’s what I get for posting from a mobile >_>

3 Likes

I’m still interested, where do I sign?

1 Like

You just did. Your soul is mine now.

3 Likes

I’m fine with this. An Emperor has no soul.

4 Likes

If I last past a week, it’ll be a miracle. I’mma give hell, though. Last stand time. :triumph:

/me battens hatches

2 Likes

You’re number 8 TA! Looks like we’re waiting on you then.

/me notices 500 ships heading for my star

WHO DARES ATTACK ME!? :rage: Yellow Circle, eh? Alright. . . lets see how much this is going to hurt. . .

. . . Weapons 21. . .

3 Likes
2 Likes

. . . Ow. Right in the ol’ IQ.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to feel about what I just watched…at least it was a spoof? I think?

1 Like

The part I really wanted was ā€œWeapons at maximumā€. But the entire scene was hilarious (and I couldn’t find only that phrase). :stuck_out_tongue:

@Skyentist It’s a snippet from the 200th episode (!) of stargate. It’s a serious sci-fi spoofing on serious sci-fi writers. A ā€˜day off’ episode. :wink:

2 Likes

The Farscape parody was the best :smile:

2 Likes

The meta in that one. . . the meta in that one hurts.

1 Like

lol that entire episode is a blast. :laughing:

And so approaches the end,
Arms open wide,
No where to run and no where to hide,
So I greet Death, not as foe, but as friend,
And pass on with pride.

(totally not the RP I’m using in-game, nope, not at all; why would you think that?)

[u]Appropriate music[/u] [u]is appropriate.[/u]

EDIT: My log, before I lost the will to update it:

3 Likes