Neptunes Pride 2 : Triton - Discussion and Community Games

I took close ups so people will be able to see fleets and stats of the stars.

What do people think about pausing the game over the Easter weekend?
I won’t be able to play Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

I could play but I don’t mind if we pause. This will go on for a while, so shouldn’t hurt anyway.

Sounds good to me as well.

Sure, I’ll wait.

I’m assuming that we’re all waiting for Friday to pause?

Because the AI sure isn’t waiting.

Ok, I’ll pause the game by this evening.

Game paused.

When exactly do you intend to restart it? Depending on the hour, it could change the cycle hour. And if it’s right after one of us goes to sleep, we may have to prepare for the next cycle before that.

Also, what the hell is this image? It kinda looks like a diagram about some intra-cellular stuff, but my biology is a bit rusted…

I plan to restart the clock at 5 o’clock on monday. This will make the clock cycle at 9 o’clock.

GMT

But there isn’t a disadvantage to not be awake at cycle time. Just think about it …

I have no idea … I searched for “paused” and this came up :yum:

Haha, this looks like a fun idea… I’ll be free after my finals as well (late May). How many players can it take?

Good luck guys, will be interesting to see who turns on whom.

I can create games up to 32 players.

The developers are testing a 64 player gam at the moment.

http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/5478437254856704

This is the 64 Player game. I just joined it … so if you are interrsted …

GMT or BST?

Not that important, I suppose, but I still make a point of asking whenever I see GMT used on the internet during summer.

No, real GMT … no rickdicolous useless summertimes.

Community games clock restarted.

!!! You said 5’oclock… it’s 3.

Darn … well then I’ll restart it later … I knew I’ll get something confused.

I always get stuff confused … I know the relations but I always get the direction the wrong way.

I don’t actually mind, just thought other people might not check until 5.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/

Good.

Game clock runs again. This time for real.

Question to the players: how aggressive is the AI playing? I ask because there is some planet movement happening but less than expected. If the AI is playing more defensively, that puts the players that can expand through them at an advantage as they could choose to attack at leisure. :stuck_out_tongue: