Well, it might not harm me, but I’ll harm it – I don’t think there’s a defensive mode. So… sorry in advance? 
Of course we’ll all live in peace and get along wonderfully! Why ever not?
Well, it might not harm me, but I’ll harm it – I don’t think there’s a defensive mode. So… sorry in advance? 
Of course we’ll all live in peace and get along wonderfully! Why ever not?
I will let this slide, once.
Don’t. Do it. Again.

/me hides
Aw, shucks.
Aren’t you a colonel in the Corn army?
Yeah, they called me ‘Husky’.
/me smacks Ark upside the head
(no need to say “me”) Did you hit his silky locks?
OO OO better yet, Did you cream his corn?
/me smacks Bentware as well
(I type it that way in the eternal hope that the forum catches on and produces a proper emote)
/me wonders, What did TA cobber me for?
Get your seedy newspaper off me!
Not until you stop with the corn puns!
TA, you a-maize me. I can’t believe you don’t like cornbread buns.
/me steals the cudgel
/me hits Ark over the head with it
OUCH!
TA, what’s wrong with you? Are you all-rye?
…Better.
/me gives the cudgel back
I knew you were golden inside. 
/me walks away
I’ve begun writing daily reports that I’ll publish once the game is finished, if people are interested. Should be nice to see how I reasoned and why I did what I did.
That includes a daily map update so that we’ll have a nice chronic of my rise to supreme victory (or not
).
Good idea. I’ll do the same and it’ll be fun to compare in situations where we are against each other.
Yes, good idea. I’ll begin one too, retro-starting at Cycle 1.
Does someone take screenshots of the galaxy every (few) cycle? It would be nice to illustrate who is where and has which stars.If no-one else is doing it, I’ll do, but I may not always be able to (or sometimes forget).
I’ve been doing screenshots so far. 2 down so far, meaning I missed the starting positions. I usually make them around the time that we get our money.