Meme Factory - Manufacturing Space Boners

Fixed :slight_smile: …

Ok what is the avenue of approach? Twitter again?

Seems like the sort of thing you would tweet…

Made some adjustments and added the small text in bottom left:

Edit: did some fixes.

4 Likes

ā€œTo get the prototype here:ā€

Sounds kinda wrong. Maybe just:

ā€œGet the prototype here:ā€

Also don’t know about the Kickstarter link … is that really of anyone use?

I agree with @Lomsor.

I don’t think INovae wants everyone to test the prototype yet and I guess they have already their e-mail flooded.

Aren’t the footer notes slightly too small to read without zooming? Also, instead of typing the full link to the KS, that’s easy to miswrite and can’t copy-paste, I’d rather see something like ā€˜Support ā€œBattlescapeā€ on www.kickstarter.com’.

Nice use of the googly-eyed asteroid, I like it :smile:
The catch phrase is really nice as well.

2 Likes

How about this:

4 Likes

This image is specifically for PewDiePie … it was more about how to phrase it then having the address there in the first place.

I’m rating this gold status.

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

Ok. So this is good to go even without a reference to the KS?

Yes. Because of this:

Wait a little more tough. Maybe someone else wants to give a little more input.

1 Like

Ok I will go to sleep pretty soon. Maybe wait until tomorrow.

I was just talking about those few minutes that are over now anyway. Go ahead and send him this. He doesn’t seem to be that active on twitter but we’ll re-tweet it for sure!

Maybe try other background images?

The terrain doesn’t look that good close up. Maybe sunset/rings/etc?

1 Like

From that distance its fine imo. Also its not like PewDiePie steers clear of crappy looking games, and this isn’t one of them.

If theres a better one then sure… But I like the whole composition of the current one.

It kinda has all the elements I would like to be included (cockpit, terrain, ring, trees).

1 Like

Quick. Help me out with a good Tweet text before I have to go to sleep.

My own suggestions (just add necessary hashtags):

"Bro needed to test this game."

"Set Bro Fist to Attack Position! This space game needs some Bro love"

(oh god…)

1 Like

Pewdiepie probably doesn’t take requests, if he did, he’d be making hundreds of videos every hour. Try anyway.

I feel like this could be on one of those sampling key-chains.

6 Likes

I think I will send it tomorrow. Keep suggestions coming.

1 Like