Meme Factory - Manufacturing Space Boners

Less is more :wink:

1 Like

ā€˜Hug a Pilot’

2 Likes

ā€œPilot hugs youā€ Probably belongs in the Russian thread though

2 Likes

Rushing in to meet new friends, and kill them since [date]
or maybe
Saying hello at 75,000,000 meters/second
(or however fast the blasters/bullets travel at)

1 Like

Are we still concerned with Scott or have we moved on? I mean, he’s home so… some space boner bait awaits!

2 Likes

Some more retweets of LucsaFIN’s poster would good.

I posted on his recent Rebel galaxy video and he is clearly planning to do a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=428qeT0qVrA

Ominous Penguin Looking forward to hearing what you make of Infinity: Battlescape!
Scott Manley +Ominous Penguin Yes, that's another one I have to catch up on, it's installed, and I've poked around, but recording hasn't happened yet.
8 Likes

Can’t believe he picked Rebel Galaxy first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Get the easy one out of the way first when he didn’t have much time maybe. It’s fine.

Anyone have any ideas on how to leech off the Star Wars hype? Space game with massive battles theres surely some kind of comparison we can make to draw attention.

2 Likes

Make a trailer that advertises directly to the Star Wars Crowd … with octane packed action and awesome shots?

Cut in Keith and Flavien talking about star wars like battles.

Show those glorious battles again.

Link to the Kickstarter.

Profit.

1 Like

What he was going for always struck me as more like BSG, at least when it comes to small craft.

1 Like

They don’t need to know that though :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t matter what exactly they are envisioning. We can advertise it to all those movie lovers. There isn’t a comparable game out there for any of those franchises.


@LucasFIN : Concerning PewDiePie. I think we can risk having to fire a few ā€œmeme bombsā€ at his face. One idea is to have his face photoshopped on an asteroid with googly eyes over a scene where the Helion flies over … or something like that.

3 Likes

Is anyone familiar with recurring themes in his videos? Something that every Bro knows?

@LucasFIN yeah, the part where he pronounces his name in an obnoxious voice! :wink:

1 Like

One big part is the bro fistbump to the screen. Then there are memes that come and go with time. I don’t know if there are more particulary ones that stuck.

First iteration. Feel free to suggest anything:

10 Likes

Wow Lucas that’s fantastic! I know nothing about pewd but if we can get him to check it out that would be incredible.

#PewPewPew amirite?

3 Likes

Well for starters you have a small typo; #InfinityBatlescape :smile:

3 Likes