He’s also significant as a way to let other youtubers know about the game too, don’t forget that!
Let’s hope for that. Even the 1% scenario would take us to minimum goal.
I’d say his video, if he makes one, will be equivalent for victory for us. 
Not trying to be a downer or anything, but isn’t a 1% conversion rate pretty high? I thought average conversion rates for this kind of thing were closer to ~ 0.5%-0.1%.
I guess maybe that’s on an evenly distributed audience so maybe his audience would be more focused on this genre (which would push us more towards a 1% conversion rate), but still I wouldn’t get my hopes up that high yet. Again, not trying to be a downer, just being realistic.
(Also, my numbers could be completely wrong/misinformed).
EDIT: I can’t spell 
I changed the title and OP of this post.
I made an attempt at a non-brigading post in /r/PCmasterrace, but they don’t seem to be having any of it. I guess it wasn’t glorious enough for their liking :-\
Any major forums (trekbbs maybe?) for scifi related stuff? Physicsforums has a discussion on No Man’s Sky, but it doesn’t seem like a very active place.
that sounds closer to the truth yes, considering 500k (not necessarily unique) have seen the imgur and about 1k have backed sinced then
‘Warriors rejoice in the blood of their enemies, we honour their deaths with song and wine.’
‘Pilots, This ain’t no garden party for fairy cup cakes, this IS War!’
‘No bastard ever won a dogfight by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!’
‘No bastard ever won a space battle by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!’
- Cmdr Joe.
‘Fight for survival, fight to win!’
‘Turn tail and run if you dare!’
'Rewards only come to those who ?
'To fight and die in one’s cockpit for a great cause is ?
‘Corporate pigs die a pigs death!’
“A pint of sweat in the pit of your cockpit now, will save a gallon of blood later!”
“Pilots, In case of doubt, attack attack attack.”
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. "
“I am a pilot, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”
“Never let the enemy pick the battle planet. Pick it for them!.”
“Space War is the supreme test of pilots in which they rise up to heights never approached in any other activity.”
“Wars in Space might be fought with weapons, but they are won by pilots. It is the spirit of the pilot who leads that gains the victory.”
“Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated missiles.”
Keep them coming 
“Through the travail of the ages,
Midst the pomp and toil of war in space,
Have I fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star.”
“By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any pilot can become great.”
‘No bastard ever won a dogfight by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!’ - Cmdr Joe.
’No bastard ever won a space battle by dying for his side. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!'
- Cmdr Joe.
“To infinity and beyond”
Yes this is cringe inducingly simple but, whatevs
For Science based Youtuber’s, you could then apply ‘Time to Science the shit out of’ quote and just adapt it as you see fit.
Half is really hopeful.
Might get 30k-100k views in a week as a normal amount.
Less than 1% of THOSE 30-100k would probably pledge, but 300-1k pledges at the high end is still great.
for old movie geeks you could record a descent into the gas giant and film the time when it becomes hella psychadellic because of the swirling gasses and tagline it “To jupiter and beyond the infinite.” and you have yourself a 2001 ref
Go for Dune! The content(spice) must flow
It is Mua’dib’s will to play Battlescape.
Joe might like this. Or a variation thereof.
“He who controls space, controls the universe!”
I have to reply and give you a second
that one is perfect! Should be the slogan for the game…
Or “He who controls the space between, controls the universe!”
Make a “thug life” meme gif or video of that video where one of the devs crashes into (and kills) a reviewer’s Helion And for double meme value, use the song from the “Like a Bus” meme. 