If you have friends that could upvote call them too, nothign stops us from pulling a reddit miracle again. We just need that initial boost to the post.
Try using the 3 main quotes at the top of the KS new revamped page and see what responses you get from that. Good or bad, its all views and activity.
And to find other ways to try and contact Angry Joe, maybe via âother Joeâ or his forums. As in mentioning it more often in the reddit thread. Someone who knows him more closely will eventually pass along the message, maybe someone in his angry army.
Though on another thought we should maybe wait a day or two as now itâs concentrated with Fallout 4
So Wednesday we should make a post and have people ready to upvote. We have some time to craft it and to inform people about this too.
Maybe, I donât know. Might want to try get something from Joe before all this fallout 4 activity. Iâm sure we will hear soon about Chris Roberts, but he might hold back until the closing days for greater affect.
We canât just sit around, sitting around does nothing good, the initial reddit success was not due to any big name attached to the post, it was timing, content and initial boost.
IMO if we sit and wait for the big names to do something we will end up dead at 90% complete and that will be that.
Postet a new video I made:
Better than clicking link is going to /r/gaming -> new and look for âA space game with epic battles and many worlds to explore.â
Pls upvote if you like it.
Damn I wish I could just record ingame, cutting streams that I tired downloading quickly becomes pointless because they are hours long.
Could you guys upload high quality mp4âs of interesting action scenes or just pretty flybys onto mega or dropbox so I could make a video out of them, I have some video editing experience and could probably do something pretty damn good if I didnât need to spend 12 hours cutting out tiny bits out of days worth of streams(I have a job and I simply do not have any time for that)
No offense Playbenni I upvoted your video but it doesnât work as a trailer itâs too long and not really properly cut, reddit wonât eat it up, sorry.
EDIT:
What we need is something like your Catch A Glimpse video but ~ 2 minutes long with a proper ending to it and more of the new footage.
Well its not like we have folders full of awesome scenes. To make this video I spend hours recording footage, sorting it and composing a small video with the best scenes. If you wanât to make a short video with my best footage from days of filming please feel free to download the video above and re-cut it ;-P.
And even if we had more cool scenes, raw footage uses many GB of storage, we canât just upload ~15 gb to dropbox (not with my connection). And encoding it beforehand also takes tons of time (I have a job and I simply do not have any time for that
), and then you would still have to re-encode the video after recutting.
I will try to keep some raw footage next time and upload it to a filesharing service while Iâm at work (via fiber connection).
Thanks, Iâm kind of spoiled here with a 600Mbit connection.
Yeah but you have to take into account speed falloff over distance and the fact that most services limit your download speeds due to bandwidth balancing.
I see. Does youtube have a basic video editor on the website.
I think there is something but I prefer Vegas or Premiere to anything else.
I too like more complex editors butâŚ
problem is to learn how to work with programs like this takes time âŚ
If Jonny donât have experience with itâŚ
i would not push him into it right now.
For simple cutting there are simpler things.
like
windows movie maker
Converted it to ME terms.
If someone here is good at video editing, a short âhighlightâ version of the Live Stream from Sunday would be valuable advertisement.
So itâs wednesday. Shall we proceed with posting this:
And giving it a good push on r/gaming?
If we are doing this then we need a good thread name too!
Iâll be up voting 
While we decide on stuff https://www.reddit.com/r/IndieGaming/ small subreddit but someone posted Battlescape and itâs doing good, give it a push if you can!
Kind of daunting when all of R gaming is still all Fallout 4 thoughâŚ
I probably wonât do this since there arenât many people on the forum at all at this moment, the effort would probably flop.
I guess in the meantime tweet this guy heâs pretty damn cool and has done many KSP videos before.