As do I, it would be great to see some more Infinity teaser material.
We’ll be maintaining our weekly updates, once we get back into full development. Yay for administrative and planning work 
Just wait until we get our hands on the prototype… We’ll have screenshots coming out of our ears then…
@ 60 screenshots per second. 
I hope that once development is going forward full steam, that we also will be getting things other than just screen shots, like regular devblog updates.
The exact format the updates will take is yet to be decided upon, but yes, we intend on updating our progress at regular intervals, weekly, and monthly updates scaled accordingly etc.
where’s my weekly screenshots? 
Hehe, don’t worry, we’re all impatient here as well 
I think we should expect some updates / screenshots at the beginning of January. It should be hard (not to mention heartless) to start any development before.
The first and last sighting of the rare being known as Santa Clause before he was mercilessly hunted for the legendary “Gift Sack”. An advanced quantum fabricator that determines the output based on your brain’s cognitive state.
I think Gene rammed him… 
In time the weekly screenshots / content updates will return, just getting organized and dealing with the holidays 
I’m not expecting anything until next year.
But then… 
Nice Santa ship though, there should be a fully 3D Santa ship that anyone could fly around in during the month of Christmas after the game has been released. 
Wow! That engine never ceases to amaze me. I’m ready for dev tier to be released…right when classes begin /o
*drools*
Awesome! Please, by all means, post ALL the screenshots. 
In the fifth one, did you mod oceans in?
I momentarily forgot what thread I was in and was about to say “Elite’s looking pretty these days”…
Oh well. More to look forward to when we get access to the Prototype
Great shots! I really like 2 and 3 for some reason… Probably the eerie lighting!