I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

If it helps anyone, I’ve put many of these into an [imgur gallery][1] for easy sharing.
[1]: http://imgur.com/gallery/dB2Bh

1 Like

Jupp, but it wasn’t the focus of the post. Btw it doesn’t matter who posts it, If you think it wont be deleted/downvoted try it :smile:

1 Like

I may do so, I get picked on because i’m new and all I post is infinity though!
Anyways seeing that the gallery gives me a ton of really pretty material I just posted a proper SomethingAwful thread for this game. I await a lot of “lol starcitizen2” jokes in there but I hope it can stay afloat there.

3 Likes

Make sure you try and emphasize that CR has endorsed it and it’s been in development far longer than SC has.

Good luck!

On SA that would be a bad idea, trust me you don’t wanna see their SC thread.

The title is as follows: “Star Citizen: Church Of Christ Roberts & The Latter Day White Knight Morons”
Goons have also managed to make Derek Smart post there for their amusement.

Oh right it’s the goons. In that case disregard that advice and let Mittani smile upon you.

Scott Manley is illectro, he’s a long time SA member, I just posted his videos there, he has also replied in the KS thread I posted some Battlescape stuff to, basically saying that it’s a fun game.

2 Likes

Imgur and reddit are two separate entities.

.
.
.

I posted two threads yesterday on reddit/gaming that got a few upvotes (~200 and ~50, 13k views).
Unfortunatly the thumbnail displayed on reddit sucked.
Check out the album here:

.
.
.

Theres also a short video of a partial orbit in it.

2 Likes

Just make sure to use the same hash-tags as in the thunderclap then.

1 Like

I sure could do with some screen shots please if anyone has the time to make them.

Have you checked the Battlescape page’s media section for any screenshots or concept art you might not have used?

I’ve used everything within reason. Fresh 1080p screeny’s. Close close battles, and edge of space/ionosphere seeing the curvature of the planet. All good visuals.

Honestly I don’t think you need to keep spamming screenshots at this point. The content is out there, people just need to know about it.

Your welcome to your opinion of course. I disagree.

Screenshots are a good way of bumping a thread if you don’t have any other content

1 Like

Have you tried posting the webm “gifs” from the Imgur galleries?

2 Likes

No not yet, hadn’t thought of using the gifs. I’ll use the odd one or two then from there. Thanks.

*Actually, I don’t seem able to make them run smoothly on the SC/ED forums. Not for me in FFv42 anyway.

1 Like

some good combat stuff, and formation flight :smiley:

Could also cut segments from the Live streams, or even grab fullscreen screenshots. Although the streams are in 720p

3 Likes

I miss my screenshots. :pensive:

4 Likes