I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

Nitpicking:

minute and usually unjustified criticism (Merriam-Webster)

Looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily (Oxford)

As nitpicking inherently requires fastidious, meticulous attention to detail, the term has become appropriated to describe the practice of meticulously searching for minor, even trivial errors in detail (often referred to as “nits” as well), and then criticising them (see hypercriticism). (Wikipedia article for “Nitpicking”)

2 Likes

You guys… seriously… get a room…

1 Like

I just couldn’t resist the irony.

4 Likes

There is a whole internet and people are arguing about what words mean.
http://dictionary.reference.com/
It would take less time to look the word up then argue.
Arkenbrien, couldn’t/wouldn’t have done it with out you. :wink:

1 Like

Any new screen shots, just a few will do. Ta.

Could really do with some tonight Sunday night please.

1 Like

From today’s Playtest:

11 Likes

Thanks. I used 3 on the ED forums and another 3 on the SC forums.

2 Likes

The less seen side of the prototype:

16 Likes

I like those.

3 Likes

Holy J.J. Abrams, Batman!

5 Likes

Great, I’ll use some of these tomorrow unless they all get posted in the meantime.

Now you’re speaking my language, @INovaeAndre. No HUD clutter, just gorgeous visuals.

However, I’d like one each F-16 canopy glass…

Is there a batch of new screen shots for the weekend. The Edge of space, as a theme.

1 Like

17 Likes

Flippin’ 'eck, I think that second one in particular is magnificent (though they’re all very good)!

2 Likes

The last two are awesome.

I`ll post this here as well. Content created from the lasts few live streams, community videos, and epic concept artwork

14 Likes

@TARS you know what to do with this buddy! Reddit awaits!

4 Likes

Unfortunately the rules in r/games say we have to wait with a KS reminder post until 48 hours before the end of the campaign. In r/gaming kickstarter focused post are not allowed.
I hope we can record some cool footage during tomorrows live stream, so we can create a post in r/gaming that is not kickstarter related (wink wink).

2 Likes

Um, the last imgur also had an explicit kickstarter link and noone said a damn thing though?

1 Like