I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

3 will do fine. thank you.

What’s the planets name?

We’ll have to ask the backers. :smile:

1 Like

Current Planet Name in the prototype: Sarake, System name is: Rethe

Thanks.

The I-Novae: Engine - Pure digital art!

this next one is stupid: :grin:

13 Likes

Shouldn’t it be Universal Geographic?

I know, knitpicking. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ah crap, it would fit so much better :joy:

3 Likes

Not to nitpick, but nitpicking is spelled without a ‘k’.

4 Likes

Isn’t nit-pick traditionally hyphenated?

1 Like

Don’t think so, all google spellings are one word. thesaurus.com writes it as ‘nitpick’.

1 Like

[grumbles about terrible old paper dictionaries]

1 Like

we need more of this :smile:

1 Like

Your nitpick on my nitpicking has made me learn something, thank you :relaxed:

I thought it came from knitting, like picking out the knots that were wrong, hence the K. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe over this weekend if anyone happens upon any great screen shot moments, that would be real useful Sat/Sun. Ta.

2 Likes

We’ll no doubt be taking a lot, we also have a planned playtest midday Sun, noon US pacific time.

7 Likes

Maybe it did! Over time the K could have been lost just like Naiba’s hyphen.

I’ll call it knit-picking from now on.

3 Likes

The rate at which the ever increasing amount of those with a knack for nitpicking grows, has expanded.

Good to hear! You guys planning to set up a livestream for that, or is it just for screenshots and raw video footage?

1 Like

Livestream, but unsure yet where we’ll be hosting it, we’ll give a heads up as soon as possible.

7 Likes

Nitpicking is the act of removing nits (the eggs of lice, generally head lice)

2 Likes